December 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Styling Products - Conair - Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by irmarox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When my Ceramic Tool flat iron died, I had to get a new one quick. I got this on Amazon for under $20.

I have to say that this works great in my hair. Very smooth and sleek looking all day long. I get compliments on how great my hair looks too! It heats up in 15 seconds and has an auto shut-off, which I love. The floating plate let's me curl my hair with ease too.

The one thing that I dislike about this product is that it is one of those irons that coats your hair with oil as you use it. Hence the sleek and smoothness of your hair. I didn't realize this product worked this way when I purchased it, or I wouldn't have bought it. I have fine, thin hair. So, my next day hair is basically greasy, stuck to my scap, and horrible.

So, if you're in to washing your hair everyday you can have great looking hair with this product. Otherwise, you might check out a differnet one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This is a drugstore flat iron but definitely not drugstore quality. It's about 60 bucks, I got it cheaper with a 20% coupon from CVS, either way it's not cheap. It's definitely a four star product for anyone w/ fine hair like me. Gives me smooth hair and I can make curls and waves too. I don't feel it causing any additional damage to my hair and my styles lasted all day. It's probably not the best iron for someone with coarser hair, but if you have fine hair go for it. A point off because I'll have to give a second swipe here or there to get the style I want.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by smile08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the worst flat iron imaginable. The plates do not connect so you have to squeeze it closed in order for it to have contact with your hair, & it pulls & snags the hair causing repeated breakage.

I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because the shape is good, as is the price, color (cute purple), optional settings, & included argan oil & heat mat.

If the plates touched each other & the snagging wasn't extreme, this could have been a good low-cost iron, but not so.