August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Foundations - Almay - Smart Shade CC Cream Complexion Corrector

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mainjane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So dissappointed in this. I have used other Almay products, and been very satisfied with them. But this is another story. Like another reviewer, I guess mine separated, too. Hard to tell since it comes in a tube.When it is squeezed out, a white liquid comes out first. I have put it on a tissue, and there is a big oil ring on it, where the tissue is trying to blot it up.
My daughter tried it and likes it. Go figure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Peridot31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this!! i had some dry skin and this fixed it immediately. it added the look of concealer but didn't dry out my skin. blends well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is GREAT for my dry skin i love this! its moisturizing and the color is perfect. this is light and perfect for summer. blends like a dream, so if ya have dry skin you need to check this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This CC cream is sufficiently moisturizing, doesn't irritate my skin, applies smoothly and evenly, and provides a little more coverage than the BB cream I've been using. I like the tube packaging wth the twist-off top. It's sanitary and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by dros

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Living in Athens near the sea, and I'm 52 years old. I bought 2 months ago and by May use every morning coming out of the city. Last year i had stains on my face but this year until now my face is clean. My skin is sensitive and combination but so far I have not had any problem presenter, and my daughter who is 30 years old and she uses it, is also pleased

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by joig

Good before it separated in the bottle and turned to pigment and clear goop, i cant even put it on my face now still have 3/4 of the bottle I paid about 10 bucks for this and it is horrible

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jonoby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is effective for correcting and concealing minimal skin tone unevenness. A good entry level CC cream if you're wondering what all the fuss is about. I can use it under a BB on a good skin day and get enough coverage for a polished office look, and it's good for a weekend quick fix. I tend to not wear a lot of makeup and would say it's not a substitute for a proper foundation and conceal regimen -- it's not a magic bullet.

That said, at around $18 a pop and as Almay is on the "natural" end of drug store products, you won't break the bank to try it out.

I have very fair skin and found the lightest shade to be just right with not too much yellow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel dumb for not checking this site and then buying this. Well, it looked and felt great in the store at the back of my hand. On my face, however, was whole another story. The reviews below from oily gals like me are accurate. This is way too oily for us. I had heard before that CC creams are not good for oily skin. This is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

Amazing even in the summer time!!! I have super oily skin but I set it with a powder and I'm good to go. PERFECTION❤️

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mom2go

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

First off, this is for DRY (or possibly dry/combination) skin. Oily skin types will not be happy. But if you have dry skin and want a BB/CC cream that can be applied without moisturizer, this one works great. It has an SPF of 35, so it is great for everyday yard work and general outside time. On my dry skin, living in a very dry climate, it is lightweight and not particularly oily.

The finish is slightly pearly, but not at all shiny or "glowy." It looks natural. Coverage is pretty good for a CC cream --disguises large pores well. I would repurchase. I would probably like it better in a pump bottle, but the squeeze tube is adequate.