October 2, 2014 | 1097 users online

BB Cream - Ponds - Age Miracle BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by kieransmom

Since i've been using ponds age miracle day cream for years,i decided to give this a try. This provides sheer coverage unlike my usual full coverage foundation.so it doesn't look like i have any makeup on and this is what i love about this.this did not cause any break outs on my skin maybe because i've been using ponds for years.

I tried using maybelline bb cream before,it made my face oily and zits were growing inside my nose(i don't know why).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

The lightest shade is too pale for me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by aceblanco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did not cause me any breakouts, my skin is on the sensitive side. Asian combination skin, yellow undertone, fine pores.
I tried the light colored BB cream though I thought that medium would work better. Since it wasn't available, I bought the Light anyway. I was really into the high SPF.
I wear it over my daily RoC moisturizer, wait for a few minutes then apply the bb cream with a stippling brush to even coverage. This works for me for weekend wear.
The bb cream on the face initially looks too white, but after 30 mins. It sort of blends in with my skin tone. I just notice that my face is too white in pictures.
For work, I mix the BB cream with Giorgio Armani silk foundation in 6.5 , this combination of bob cream and foundation really lasts and is just perfect for me. I use a pea size amount of bb cream then 1 pump of the GA silk foundation. Mix it on my palm then dot on my face, I even it out by using a stippling brush. I finish with MAC Lightful pressed powder.
Overall, very good bb cream, packaging could be better. I prefer a pump dispenser. I came back to buy 3 more tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Andreaanalise

This is my first BB cream, so don't have anything to compare it to, but I love it! It gives better coverage than my almay foundation ( which I'm not too crash hot on anyway! ) and on my skin has a semi- matt finished, which I've finally realised with my combination skin is, it's a much better look, compared to a dewy finish product.

Anyway, it has pretty good staying power, and for 12bucks it's a bargain price for a great product! Oh the only disappointment is the colour range of fair or medium, I got the fair which is a tiny bit too light, but I suppose I could always get the medium and mix the 2 together!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by emymark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cant say enough I love it :) its way better than other expensive brands. it protects from the sun, gives medium coverage (better than some foundations) doesnt cling to dry patches on my face or settle into lines under my eyes (unlike my 120$ foundation!) glides smoothly too :) will definitely buy again

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Surfaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this BB cream after a not amazing experience with Jart + Silver Label which was super grey. I am actually looking for a replacement, temporary or permanent, to mineral powders, as I want a smoother finish and am sick of them accentuating my (not that big too!) pores.
I didn't have high expectations at all as the cream looked grey in the store, but I got it as it was inexpensive.
Well, I should say it actually IS a pretty decent product. It glides on very smoothly, gives an ok amount of coverage, feels like nothing on and it DID match my light skin with neutral to yellow undertones, it just looks right. My pores seem smaller (or normal size?) as well. Now I can tell the undertones are probably neutral to slight pink here so if you have STRONG yellow undertones, might be not a good choice.
It is on a dewy side which I like, doesn't make me really oily too, and I have quite an oily skin.
In like a week time I'll be going to Hong Kong and try out some of the famous Asian BB creams and see what I think about this one afterwards.
Taking away one lippie for the ingredients...no parabens but Asian BB creams tend to have higher quality ones.
Can't speak about its anti-aging properties yet as I've only been using it for several days and I'm 26, but Pond's only has two options: Flawless White (oh thanks, I'm white ENOUGH) and this one. Thought it'd work ok for fine lines under my eyes! They say this one is dewier too.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No