E.L.F. HD Lifting

3.8

Water (aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isododecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oilvate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulphate, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silyat, Trithoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), FD&C Blue No1 (Cl 42090)

on 6/28/2015 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The brightening shade is great for dark eye circles

on 6/25/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very imnpressed.
I really like how it looks on the skin and the price is awesome!
I bought the shade light to try since they are always out of medium at my Target or either do not carry it.
Light ended up being a great match for my medium toned skin. (I think medium would be too dark or maybe work if I get tan over the summer)
Just as good if not better than my Revlon colorstay concealer in medium.
It holds up really well during the day but does start to wear off slightly late in the evening but it does not look bad like some do just less coverage.

I have only been using this on top of my sunscreen and set with loose powder this summer and my oil skin has never held up this well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have light skin with yellow undertones and a lot of redness from being prone to skin rashes. I bought the color "brightening." It is a very pale, yellow-toned shade, so mostly appropriate for those with light to medium light skin tones. I don't use this as a concealer but instead use it as a highlighter that I apply before my foundation. It also works well under a concealer to brighten and mask any under eye darkness but is not a standalone product but best used underneath a concealer for that purpose.

on 6/1/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased light. Very good. It's creamy and not very liquid. It does not settle in my under eye wrinkles (craters!). I also have very dark under eye circles as well, since I was a little girl.

I bought a second tube from E.L.F. because I'm afraid it will be discontinued-hope it does not dry out in the tube.

My complexion is light with a cool tone

I really wanted to love this product, beautiful packaging, seemingly nice colour, but it was a miss. I believe I chose the shade "light", which ended up being too dark and yellow for me. It also doesn't blend well and can look kind of cakey on the skin. It also creases and is quite thin when trying to cover a blemish. I bought this when I needed a new maybelline fit me concealer because this was cheaper, this was on sale for around 5 bucks. You get what you pay for.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first makeup review, and I am 47. I have genetic dark circles and puffiness that have increased with age.I have hard to match olive skin that is very sensitive to most every product I've ever tried. I've spent thousands of dollars on concealers in my life and this one is it. I will buy this concealer until ELF stops making it. 3 bucks at Target. Couldn't recommend it more.

on 10/20/2014 10:00:00 PM

LOVE this product! My only complaint is that it runs pretty dark... I bought the shade "light" and it was too dark for me, but the formula is awesome so I went back and got "fair" and its PERFECT. So creamy and easy to blend. The packaging is nice and sleek and doesn't scream "drugstore" which is a nice surprise considering it was only $4 at Target (in Canada). I use it under my eyes every day and have had no issues with the formula at all, it hides everything it should and blends seamlessly, without creasing. Its not as full-coverage as say a tattoo concealer but it definitely isn't sheer. My only complaint is that there isn't a larger shade selection, since people with very pale or darker skin tones will have problems finding a colour that works for them.

on 8/19/2014 3:13:00 PM

I like this concealer..... a lot!!! The shade "light" shade matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. I use it for days when I don't want to wear makeup, but still want to even out my skintone. I have a lot of redness and acne scars i want to camouflage. This covers very well! I use this to also cover my under eye circles and this does a decent job. Doesn't settle into fine lines or cake up. The only down side is the color selection isn't too great. I have both "fair" and "light"..and since they are just one apart from each other...the color difference is pretty major! The light is much darker than the fair. Overall, i would still rebuy since it's super cheap, and works well!

on 6/30/2014 3:27:00 PM

As a concealer this is useless. I do however adore this for an eye shadow primer. It's super creamy and doesn't settle into lines, it 'disappears' once it's on the skin and it's very moisturizing. I would not buy this as a concealer.. but as a primer.. you bet!

on 5/12/2014 10:37:00 PM

I love all things ELF, but this is a definite 'miss' for me. This concealer is thin and it really emphasises cakey-ness around/under my eyes. I had heard such great things about it and I'm sad to say I really dislike it. Maybe it's just my skin that it doesn't play nice with, Im not sure because so many others Do love it and swear by it. I'll stick to their $1 all over concealer stick. I buy those 10 at a time. (I'm afraid they will discontinue it!)
This HD concealer (I'm fair so I got in the lightest shade) is too thin to be called a concealer, and honestly, I have pretty good skin and don't need much 'concealing' so I really don't need anything to cakey or heavy duty, but this just blended away to nothing. It's thin and sheer. Just a total NO for me. The price is great, It's only $3, so can't go wrong there if this works for you!