E.L.F. HD Lifting

3.9

Water (aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isododecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oilvate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulphate, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silyat, Trithoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), FD&C Blue No1 (Cl 42090)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Bought the shade "light" and it matches my nc 30/35 skin perfectly! I usually do two layers blended with a beauty blender then set it with a the NYX banana powder and my regular powder foundation. No creasing, nice coverage for my undereye bags. Sometimes if I'm having a super puffy day I'll use the Tarte Creaseless concealer with this layered over-flawless! Love it, especially for 4 bucks!

I am so glad that I picked this up at our local Loblaws Super Center! It was on CAD $4 and I thought "what the heck not" since the only concealer I had was Bobbi Brown and it failed to wow me for their expensive price tag. I would definitely re-purchase if I run out again :)

Pros:
- I picked up the colour "light" and it suited my NC30-35 yellow undertone skin amazingly well
- the texture is great and very blendable...I used my e.l.f. Small stipple brush to dab everything in and it looked flawless
- the packaging is gorgeous! Granted it is not glass just clear plastic tube with frosted black cap on, it looked really high end and chic
- the price...I mean, come on, it is amazing, people
- durability is amazing. With my primer underneath it lasted the whole day and it looked way better than my expensive Bobbi Brown concealers.

Cons:
- the colour selection is terrible at LobLaws with only one colour as far as I can see. But you can always go to e.l.f website for the whole selection

Please go try it out if it matches your skin tone...you won't regret it, trust me!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Wow! I forgot how much I love this product. This is a fantastic concealer!
It is extremely creamy and blendable (with a sponge and a brush!).
It feels lightweight on your skin and it definitely does its job.

The only con of the ELF HD Lifting Concealer is the shade selection. The shades are really dark. If you're fair, you won't find a skin tone match. I'm considered to have a darker medium complexion and I use "fair." Obviously, I'm not fair.

However, don't let that stop you from buying the brightening shade for your undereye! This shade is a yellow-toned concealer that will make your face light up like a Christmas tree. It is absolutely amazing.

Try this out! It's only a few bucks.

It conceals well, but lacks lasting power as it pretty much slides off my face as the day progresses and sometimes looks flaky when it settles on my skin. Good for small pimples only.

I just got this concealor in the shade fair and it is waaaaay too orange for my skin. I'm fair skinned, so I got fair. too dark and so orange.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite under eye concealer! in my opinion is better than Maybelline age rewind, and is much cheaper. I set it with rimmel stay matte and it looks beautiful all day!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in light and I love it! It's a light/medium coverage and feels super smooth after applying. It does settle into my lines a little, but it's manageable. I love the packaging as well because I can apply it straight to my face. I suggest using a sponge (ex, beauty blender, complexion sponge, wedge, etc) rather than I brush. But overall, I love this product!!

This product does not have a good shade range as light is way too dark for me but good coverage!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my quest to try most, if not all e.l.f products, I bought the concealer. I actually bought 2, due to the fact that I was buying online, I wasn't sure my color (I am light skin) when looking at the computer screen. So I bought fair and light, thinking that I might use as a highlighter the fair one and the light as the concealer.
They are of a liquid consistency but not one that would drip, it does stay in place. I was pleased with the medium coverage I get with them and they don't budge even when I don't set them with powder, and I might even have given them a 5 star review but they do have a but, the color.
Like I said I bought fair and light, and amazingly the one that fit my skin color perfect was fair, and I am not a fair person, as I said I am light skinned, and I can even go to light-medium. So I tried the light one and it is a bit dark for me, I have been able to make it work due to the fact that, this one I always set with a powder that lightens the color. With the light one there is also a situation that might work great for you or against you, that is that the light one has a peach/orange tinge to it, in my case it wok great because it becomes a bit of corrector also, but I can't wear it alone.
So I do recommend the concealer but careful with the color selection.

I bought this for undereye concealing, and it covers pretty well and it's not too thick.I have it in light and it works great for my medium skintone.I think these run a little dark. I'll probably try the yellow next since this one worked so good. Definitely recommend.