August 1, 2014 | 1749 users online

Skincare - Face - Judith Williams LLB eyecream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Apologies for reviewing this here; I'm actually reviewing the Judith Williams Phytomineral eye cream in the purple tube, not the LLB (life long beauty). It is an outstanding eye cream for anyone with remotely dry undereyes as it is deeply moisturising but not in the slightest but thick and absorbs very nicely. My make-up looks fab over this eye cream. It doesn't do much for sagging but then it's not designed to. I'd say anyone up to about mid forties would benefit from this eye cream. You only need a tiny amount and it lasts months. I have given my fussy mum and my younger sister tubes to try and they are both converts too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ran out of my Sarah Chapman eye cream.I was allmost out of my Elemis too.Decided to buy this from Qvc in a set of 20 items.I am pleased and will repurchace the Judith Willams products while in a set.