BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Flawless

2.9

on 4/3/2015 11:17:00 AM

Love this. I hate primer because they all seemed to make foundation stick into my pores worse until i found this. I got a sample with the hello flawless liquid foundation and am definately buying it. If you hate primer normally try this. It sets and stays set unlike porefessional or smashbox primers which i find dont.

Bought the full size and im loving it its really helping my face not turn into a greasy mess even my mum noticed! Its almost waxy feeling and pulls the skin as you try move it around once its dried so it really stays put once dry.

on 3/29/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this product to wear to keep my foundation in place during the hot summer seasons. I paid $32 for it. A good thing I do like the packaging and the convenience of the application as a twist up and you don't have to use you fingers if you don't like. I have use my fingers and a brush to apply after rubbing the stick product on my face. This product is very difficult to work with and you must move fast to apply because it does set on the skin fast. The downside of this product is very tacky and your foundation sticks to the product it can move on the face. For instance, I was at work and it was a hot day, I don't know if it was the outdoor elements or not. I left the office to go outside about three times ( I lease condos therefore, I leave my desk to show units) my foundation moved and the blemish on my cheek was showing. I rarely touch my face and I use blot sheets maybe once a day to control oil. I don't know if the product moved because of my skin type or because of the weather. I continued to use this product and is still moves on the face. The consistency of the movement is like when you smudge your nail polish, it buckles up on your face, how embarrassing! Not only does your foundation move but so does the primer. I am NOT a professional, I'm just a woman that loves makeup. Maybe I'm using the product incorrectly. But I do know I've used different primers where I've had long lasting results without the problem of extreme tackiness and movement. I would not purchase this product again.

on 2/28/2015 8:22:00 AM

I have been using this and love that I do not have to touch up my makeup, but I put it to the real test yesterday. I put this on yesterday at 11am, with bare minerals bare skin foundation. I spent the night at my bf's (and fell asleep with my makeup on), and had to take him to the airport at 5am (I rolled outta bed and got into the car). I went into Starbucks, and a guy told me I was beautiful, and asked me out. Lol! I immediately thought of this primer! 20 hours, slept on, still perfect. This is what I did. *Moisturizer *Applied primer to forehead, with fingertips, then immediately applied bare minerals bare skin foundation, with fingertips, blending the primer and foundation together. *Do not let this primer dry, or apply it to your whole face and then apply foundation. Work on area at a time. I think the foundation that you use with this primer matters. Bare skin works well because it's super liquidy, and melts into the primer. After applying each section (forehead, cheek, cheek, chin) I blended it lightly with my damp beauty blender sponge. *Set with HD powder *Spray with UD All nighter Anyone who has used the bare skin foundation, knows that it normally stays on for 5 minutes. I adore the finish if it, and couldn't be happier that this keeps it on, and fresh looking.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this primer for I think 30 dollars. It comes in a glue stick form which is very cute, benefit's packaging is usually cute.

You are supposed to apply this primer as if you are putting glue on a paper (paper being your face) and then apply your foundation over top.

The primer is verrry tacky and holy cow does it ever do it's job.... the problem? It does TOO good of a job. Since the product is so tacky (seriously it has a glue-stick consistency) it is really hard to blend on your face, and then hard to blend your foundation on top of it.

When your makeup starts to oxidize in the day as all makeup does, your foundation literally collects to the parts where you have put this primer on your face, and you are left with a patchy weird looking face!!

I found that it works much better if you grab some of the primer with your finger and smudge it into your face with the warmth of your finger and then apply your liquid foundation on with your finger as well over top.

I would not buy this product again, it was too hard to get it to do its job it a proper way. If it was easy to spread evenly all over your face this primer would be incredible, but that its almost impossible.

on 12/22/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

When I use this, my makeup does not move at all. Unfortuantly, it is way too much work. It is really finnicky, and it is not something I would want to do except for really special occasions. My skin is already dry, and it feels stiff and uncomfortable on my skin. The packaging doesn't seem very hygenic, which definitely bothers me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A pretty good silicone-based primer, it kept my silicone-based foundation staying on my face but it did not help but transfer or oiliness.
I find the concept very odd, it's not very hygienic and it's clumsy having to wipe this stick all over my face. I'm glad it was only a sample though.

on 7/20/2014 1:20:00 PM

If you have oily skin, this is just for you. makes foundation stick like none other but if you have dry skin, steer clear because this will be your worst nightmare. It clung to my dry patches and made my foundation cling in a way I never knew possible.

on 7/13/2014 2:40:00 AM

This is a magnet for your foundation! My makeup looks freshly applied all day when I use this primer. That being said, I think it's impractical. You have to work very quickly with this because it sets quickly and doesn't have the same effect. Not only that but if you apply your foundation on top of this too late, it looks super cakey!! It also doesn't play well with all foundations. I've noticed it doesn't work well with matte/satin finish foundations. For me it works best with dewey foundations which isn't necessarily a bad thing because dewey foundations tend to not last on me anyway but, that's what makes this product impractical. I want to be able to use 1 primer for all my foundations. The packaging is very deceiving as well, you get a fraction of what you think your actually getting. Ironically, when I'm in a rush I don't reach for this, even though your supposed to work quickly with it, because I don't like fumbling around making sure I have my brush/beauty blender in arms reach and having to switch off with the primer and brush for each section of my face.

on 7/10/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

As others have noted, you must use this product correctly to get the long wear out of it. It's not like a typical primer.It really does act as a sort of glue for your foundation. You have to apply, blend it a little and then immediately do your liquid foundation. Don't wait for the primer to "dry" bc then it is too late. I have my foundation blended and on my brush ready to go before I put the primer on my face. Also, I do not use the primer on the skin under my eyes. Because it makes the make up look weird over fine lines. I only use this product for when I really need full makeup and have a long day ahead where I will be socializing a lot or an event of some kind. It's not really for just everyday, typical use. And would be difficult to use if you're not pretty experienced with doing makeup. But It really is the only primer I've used that keeps my makeup on all day long. But you can't really touch up the liquid foundation or re-blend in once it's dried. You have to make sure you do it evenly all over, the first time or you will end up with the blotches.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a decent, but high maintenance product. It works as a primer if used correctly, but is a lot more trouble than it's worth because of how touchy it is. I feel this product exists solely to provide alternative options to those who like to try new and innovative makeup products/methods. If you try this, make sure you use it properly! Otherwise your face will be a mess! It does actually work for a very long time (I work 12-15 hour days!) and your makeup essentially looks almost exactly the same as when you apply it. However, it is quite heavy and feels like you're wearing a LOT of makeup. It really comes down to personal preference and how you like your primers. Personally, I prefer a light, silicone-y primer such as Smashbox or Lancôme. Try this if you like to try new things, but otherwise don't waste your money!

Popular Primer/ Correctors