August 30, 2014 | 1805 users online

Conditioner - L'anza - Keratin Healing Oil Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by LizO66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Healing, indeed. A bit pricey, but the results are worth it, especially followed by the treatment oil. I have very fine, bleached (FRIZZY) hair, and this line really takes the frizz out and has had an amazing effect on the overall health of my hair. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about L'ANZA and I have to say the Keratin Healing Oil line is the best. Smells amazing, texture is lovely, keeps my hair super healthy, shiny and voluminous. This line preserves hair colour a ridiculously long time (my hairdresser always is amazed). It is gluten, paraben and sodium chloride free. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. It may seem pricey - but once you try it you will be hooked. I am completely smitten and will most definitely stay that way. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by aimeejmpr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I alternate between l'anza healing oil and redken extreme products. i use l'anza when i'm going to style my hair just because it adds the extra moisture and shine that redken extreme doesn't. i absolutely love this line! it makes my hair look and feel healthier... actually it just makes my hair healthy!!! the shine it gives is unreal. i actually found this stuff at a silent auction and it had a cheetah print blow dryer with it which is why i bought it (kind of dumb i know) but i am so happy i did! i will definitely go searching for this stuff again once i run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by graceholliwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Having received a small sample of the Keratin Healing Oil Treatment, and falling in love with it (rating it higher than MoroccanOil, Kerastase Elixir Ultime etc), I decided to purchase the L'Anza Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. The packaging is long and sleek, shimmery brown with gold detailing and very luxurious looking.

The conditioner is super thick, feeling more like a hair masque than a conditioner. A small amount covers a lot of hair (which justifies its huge price tag a little bit). I generally leave this to penetrate the hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing out, and I have also found that combing my hair before showering helps this work a lot better. The results are amazing - super smooth, shiny, sleek hair that feels like it's been nourished and restored. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry or damaged hair whether it be through colouring or anything else.

It's also worth mentioning the smell, a gorgeous, luxurious, tropical coconutty kind of smell. It lingers on the hair the whole day after washing and I've had compliments on it!