Dior Dior Nail Glow

4.7

on 4/17/2015 9:08:00 AM

I am IN LOVE with this nailpolish! In just one coat it makes your nails look perfectly manicured, healthy and shiny. It's pretty chip resistant, and because you need very little it lasts a long time.
It IS a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it. Will buy again and again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love the Dior glow products. This nail polish gives a nice natural pink color to the nails, very pretty. I do find the tips wear quickly (after 2 days on average) but I love the look when I don't want to do a full polish job. I took off one star as it is a little expensive.

on 3/15/2015 7:12:00 AM

The Dior is very good but I should mention Sephora sells another product which does the same thing for less money. It is $30.00 for twice the amount of product. It brightens the nail bed to an appealing pink color and whitens the tips. If you look at your nails in sunlight they will have a neat iridescent whitish glow. The product is called Perfect Formula pink gel coat. It claims to strengthen nails but I am not sure it does this. Mine stayed the same. You need to maintain the manicure every 2-3 days the tip of the polish will peel off.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The claim that this makes nail tips whiter is nonesense, but it does give nails a shiny, healthy, pink glow! It is awesome for a polished, finished, natural look and gives nails an intense almost gel-like clear lavender/pink manicure shine. The bottle is small, elegant, and pretty with the silver cap and CD logo, and the brush is rounded and thick and applies the polish beautifully. Fast drying, lasts for days without chipping or peeling, and of course has an intense shine. A nice little luxury product that I would definitely repurchase and recommend!

on 2/2/2015 10:42:00 PM

I bought this while my nails were recovering from shellac. The pink color is barely noticeable, it's more visible direct sunlight. It chips and wears off very very fast. Cute packaging and concept but it's just a clear polish.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this product! You have to have nice ,clean,good nails underneath for this product to benefit you. Not very good if you had gels on before using this and just soaked them off! They give your nails a nice healthy look and glow. They are also great if you have a busy week in front and don't have time to keep painting your nails. As they are just a glow chips are very minimal. Will re purchase and recommended it to a friend who cannot wear varnish for work. It is also very strong so protects your nails well.

on 10/31/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't know about this stuff. I HAD TO HAVE IT. I was like, OBSESSED. Before purchasing I picked up 2 dupes, both from Orly ( barely rose and plum). They were decent but it did not scratch my itch for this stuff. Finally caved and spent the big bucks ( $26 if I recall). It is just OK, its really no different than the dupes. The brush is a littler nicer, but in terms of shine, I don't know I am not really seeing it. I regret the purchase, but you know how it is when you must have a product.....

on 9/16/2014 3:55:00 PM

Lovely polish. Pros: Wide, smooth brush which is very easy to use. Nail color build able, almost transparent i 1 coat, 2 coats look like fresh natural nails, 3 coats a hint of pink. Last long without chipping, almost a week. A miracle in a bottle. Cons: doesn't manage to cover really yellow stained nails, but you might use this as a base coat, at seems to work as a whitener too! I was afraid it would be discontinued, so I stocked up 3 bottles:)

on 9/15/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been wearing this since it came out and it's the only polish I wear. Like other reviewers said, it makes your nails pink and the tips whiter, and very glossy. Nothing like other clear polishes I've tried. I swear it's magic!

The brush is perfect -- very thick and wide, so only two swipes and I'm done. If I apply a thick coat I don't need a second coat at all. I won't redo for weeks at a time, because even when it wears off at the edges and I've trimmed my nails, what remains is so glossy it makes my nails still look shiny.

The only weird thing is that the first two days I have it on it looks kind of see-through magenta in bright sunlight, but I think that's pretty cool!

on 8/19/2014 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Click on link to see product on nails. I applied this product to my pinky and ring fingers. I applied Deborah Lippmann clear top coat to my pointer/middle fingers to compare.
Full Size Image

This product works really well. It doesn't really add any color, yours nails won't look yellow at all. I prefer to use this only when I have French manicure or when I have no polish on. If you're looking for a non yellowing top coat for polished nails then use "Hong Kong girl." It's a much cheaper alternative and you can purchase it on amazon for a couple bucks. Make sure you get the one that's tinted pink slightly, the clear one doesn't work that well.