Dior Dior Nail Glow

4.7

on 7/26/2015 9:03:00 AM

You would think you get something "like" this for a lot less $, but I haven't found anything like it, and now that I (finally) bought it, I don't use anything else on my hands. Its easy to apply (wide brush) and stays on for a week. I use two coats, and the barely there, "healthy" pink shine looks like my 12 year old niece's natural nails! LOVE it for its elegance, ease, and it keeps my wild cuticles tame. :)

on 7/21/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product for everyday nails. It just make my hands look finished. Just enough tint to pink up my nails. Wide brush is great for ease of application. Best part is that when it chips or wears at the tips, you cannot see it. Helps my nails get longer because it protects the edges. Ridiculous price for an almost transparent product, but I like the final result and would rebut. Drys pretty quickly.

on 6/25/2015 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is definitely a splurge nail product. The product does exactly what it states: makes nails look healthier. This lacquer makes the pink of ones nail more pink and the white look brighter. It is very expensive as the bottle only has 0.33 oz of product. In comparison OPI bottles at 0.5 oz. I find the effect is very natural looking. However shine only lasts about 2 days and tip wear is noticed after 1 day. I do love the brush on this polish, wide and full. I only need 1 swipe to my pinky nails as the brush is the same width of my nail plate. Although I love the finish on this polish, I feel Pink Gel Coat from Perfect formula is a better product as more product for similar price. I also find that Pink Gel Coat makes my nails harder just like having a gel overlay on my nails.

on 5/29/2015 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of those totally unnecessary, cheaper-dupes-must-exist products but worthy for someone prone to ragged/brittle nails and/or hopeless with DIY manicures, like me! Yes it's expensive but I love how my nails look with this polish on. I wouldn't say it gives a french manicure effect like it claims on the packaging, but it does give nails a lovely pink glow, making them look healthier and shinier. It even works wonderfully as a nail strengthener as I'm less prone to breaking with this on. Going for regular manicures is a luxury for me and I'm terrible at doing my own nails - this product lets me fake having nice, polished nails. The wide brush makes it a breeze to apply, and the natural tone makes it perfect for work or when I'm in a hurry. As soon as I run out I'm definitely repurchasing.

on 4/17/2015 9:08:00 AM

I am IN LOVE with this nailpolish! In just one coat it makes your nails look perfectly manicured, healthy and shiny. It's pretty chip resistant, and because you need very little it lasts a long time.
It IS a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it. Will buy again and again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love the Dior glow products. This nail polish gives a nice natural pink color to the nails, very pretty. I do find the tips wear quickly (after 2 days on average) but I love the look when I don't want to do a full polish job. I took off one star as it is a little expensive.

on 3/15/2015 7:12:00 AM

The Dior is very good but I should mention Sephora sells another product which does the same thing for less money. It is $30.00 for twice the amount of product. It brightens the nail bed to an appealing pink color and whitens the tips. If you look at your nails in sunlight they will have a neat iridescent whitish glow. The product is called Perfect Formula pink gel coat. It claims to strengthen nails but I am not sure it does this. Mine stayed the same. You need to maintain the manicure every 2-3 days the tip of the polish will peel off.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The claim that this makes nail tips whiter is nonesense, but it does give nails a shiny, healthy, pink glow! It is awesome for a polished, finished, natural look and gives nails an intense almost gel-like clear lavender/pink manicure shine. The bottle is small, elegant, and pretty with the silver cap and CD logo, and the brush is rounded and thick and applies the polish beautifully. Fast drying, lasts for days without chipping or peeling, and of course has an intense shine. A nice little luxury product that I would definitely repurchase and recommend!

on 2/2/2015 10:42:00 PM

I bought this while my nails were recovering from shellac. The pink color is barely noticeable, it's more visible direct sunlight. It chips and wears off very very fast. Cute packaging and concept but it's just a clear polish.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this product! You have to have nice ,clean,good nails underneath for this product to benefit you. Not very good if you had gels on before using this and just soaked them off! They give your nails a nice healthy look and glow. They are also great if you have a busy week in front and don't have time to keep painting your nails. As they are just a glow chips are very minimal. Will re purchase and recommended it to a friend who cannot wear varnish for work. It is also very strong so protects your nails well.

Popular Polishes