Goldwell Soft Color

3.0

on 8/15/2015 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a review of the 5N colour. Goldwell Soft Colour used to fantastic. The formula's now changed and of course it's for the worst. The foam is now runny and splashes everywhere, it used to be proper foam and didn't spill at all. And the colour is now useless, it literally all washed out in the rinse and where as it used to last at least 6 washes. The only colour left in my head is a wee yellow. Gross. If you can only get the new product don't bother.

on 6/24/2013 10:51:00 PM

I really love this product. It is a temporary color foam. It is great to use in between regular colorings although I have been using it as my only coloring. I bought Copper Gold and I found the color to be true. It left my fine and thin hair with nice body, texture and rich shine. It didn't dry out my hair either hence, the good texture. The red colors typically fade the fastest but I got good mileage from one application. I might add though, I don't wash my hair every day and when I do I use a sulfate free color preserving shampoo. It couldn't be any easier to use. Apply the foam to freshly washed towel dried hair and wait five to fifteen minutes. I have a few grays so I left it on the maximum time. There is enough foam for several applications so I think it's a good deal.