August 23, 2014 | 1769 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed an SPF free foundation for a client to avoid white face in pics for a party. This blended easily with an F80 brush no problem. My client updated me later in the day and said it stayed on well. Will use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Foxy_C

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually love it this! I bought it in a whim when I was at London Drugs and saw that it was on sale for $5.99 from $10.99. I found a shade and found out it was a perfect match at home. I bought the #330 one and I'm currently an NC42-ish. Right off the bat, it does feel very "siliconey". But it blends very well and does leave a matte/satin finish! It does stay put on my skin and I didn't have to deal with much shine during the day. I think the trick is to use a matte moisturizer underneath. I feel if I use a richer moisturizer, it would probably be shinier and have more slip during the day. Anyway, I love it and would repurchase. I love the convenience of it. Just a few swiped here and there then blend out. It's light-med coverage. Which is fine for me because I just want it to even out my tone. Try it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mmcmsp

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried in my life! It doesn't blend well, you can see patches all over.... I bought two with different colors to play with contour and it's a disaster!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Dianaofg

I bought this for days when I wake up late and in a hurry. Just some quick swipes and blending with fingers and I would be set. I also hoped it would help my oily t-zone. It really didn't help me stay shine free at all and I also didn't like the feel of it. It's not as heavy as other products but you definitely know it's there and it feels as if it'll rub off if I touch my face. The color payoff I did like. I wasn't looking for something full coverage just something that evened out my skin and this did that. It helped erase my pores and it covered my dark circles extremely well, better than any other product I've ever used actually. I can deal with it not keeping me shine free but the feel of it I can't ignore. It feels as if it'll rub off and it does rub off when I blot which I've never had happen with other products. I would not repurchase. And may I add, I have tried setting it with powder. It does keep it a bit more shine controlled, but does not help with the rubbing off.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this when I ran out of my usual matte foundation. It's alright - better for contouring than anything else in my opinion. Despite how it says there is no 'shine' I did see a shine after a few hours of wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LinaGranita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far so good ladies!
I've been looking into contouring lately and I've tried powders but honestly for me, it doesn't work. I feel like when I use powder, whether its bronzer or contouring it lasts for a couple of hours and that's about it.

Looking at videos on youtube I noticed a lot of people were using foundation sticks or creams to contour so I knew it was the best choice for me. I fell on Maybelline Fit Me foundation and I decided to try it. I was a happy camper because it was on special for 5.99 SO I got the foundation in GOLDEN BEIGE and one of the darkest colors is CAPPUCINO to contour.

I just tried it for the first time this morning and I ABSOLUTELY love it. I normally use highly priced foundations such as Laura Mercier, Urban Decay however this really does the job.

I have very good skin but i'm prone to dry skin. The finishing is matte, light weight and flawless. I love how it's a stick because you can really work with it, especially for contourning.

I apply golden beige all over and blended it with a stippling brush. I've had it on for a couple of hours and it still looks pretty good. Just remember, it's all in how you apply it and what brushes you use.

I'm exicited to use this over the weekend to do the whole contouring routine and see how it turns out. I did it a bit on my cheeks and it looks great.

I applied my blush and then put a bit of shimmer powder on my cheeks and I really liked the overall results.

I suggest it to everyone, for a drugstore product it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have dry skin which sometimes can get flaky in areas. I had a feeling this wouldn't work for my skin type, because I have heard that most stick foundations tend to be thick and cakey. This foundation was very hard for me to blend, and emphasized my dry patches more than anything I have ever put on my face. I got this in the colour ivory and it had a very strange pink tone to it, which looked ridiculous against my olive skin. Price was fairly cheap ($13au on sale). In my opinion, this foundation could work well for combo/oily skin, but for dry skin girls... avoid this foundation at all costs, save your money for something worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by kxcxa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation stick for quite awhile, i still do. My first impression of this foundation stick were very doubtful but as soon as i started to use and then ran out, i immediately had to go buy it again! It's amazing since i have medium to mild oily skin, it doesn't look cakey and keeps my face looking matte all day. It was very warm here in New York City I would say about 85 degrees and it didn't seem to be melting or fading away. Although, one con of this foundation stick would be sometimes my face appears shiny but its not the bad kind, unless you like the dewy look. Lastly, I would definitely recommend this stick foundation to those with oily skin, it has a very great matte finish and a variety of color selections!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by AshhhAnn

This foundation fit my skin tone perfectly! I love how easy it is to apply, thanks to the stick. In my case this stick had medium coverage, and sadly only stayed on for 1-4 hours. This foundation clings to dry spots, and can give you a scaly look in well moisturized places. I would suggest this foundation if you have trouble finding your tone in others, or if you want a cheap price and a satisfying product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kateg432

Personally I really don't like this product. I bought it thinking it would be good because of their advertising. When I used it it was very very cakey on my skin and had a horrible feel to it when on my skin. It felt very thick and heavy on my face and it shows off every little mark on your face in full detail. I will not be buying this again.