October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - l'eau en blanc

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a super girly scent, a powdery ultra sweet floral. Different from what I usually wear and definitely unexpected on a girl with tattoos and piercings, but I actually really love it. Pretty potent, I use only a couple spritzes and try to make them tiny ones. I don't like radiating frag from a 20 ft radius but enjoy when someone can smell it up close. Staying power is decent and I got a great deal on it. However, I've been on the fence about trying any other lolita lempicka scents as it seems people either love or hate them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by stls

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc must be the most girlie, playful, fluffy perfume I've ever owned. It's practically the powdery interpretation of a white cake filled with cherry-raspberry cream and topped with candied violets but not really edible. Or even closer to the powdery-sweet scented dolls I had as a child.

I get the green violet leaves first and then it sweetens immediately. I don't enjoy cherries in perfumes often but they work well here. The drydown comes a bit too fast and due to the musk it's more skin-like than gourmand. It doesn't really remind me of baby powder since it holds a good amount of fruitiness through the whole process.

It also bears little to no resemblance to the original and it is fairly linear in comparison. I had no problems with the longevity and the sillage is low but I'm not sure if I'd like it to be stronger anyway.

I would have loved to own L'Eau en Blanc as a kid. The pale pink and white frosted apple shaped bottle is incredibly cute and the scent brings to mind white rabbits, pressed powder compacts, fairy dust, satin bows, birthday cakes, rainbows, princess gowns and pink unicorns.

Of course it's not the one to wear when wanting to be taken seriously but it's lot of fun to have around while daydreaming about a trip to Disneyland...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Listed notes: Powdery iris and violet leaves, Violet flower, cherry, raspberry and licorice, vetiver, tonka bean, heliotrope and musk.

I get a lovely dense sweet violet candy fragrance with a faint powdery trace. It almost smells like a baby doll but I'm liking it a lot anyway. It does dry very sweet on me, which all the Lempickas do, but the sheer violet and heliotrope are delicious until then.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No