July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

Treatments (Face) - TheFACEShop - Blackhead EX Nose Clay Mask (peel-off type)

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product is white and has a thick, very sticky consistency. It comes in a 50 g tube.

The first thing I noticed is that it looks, feels and smells pretty much like white glue, so the application isn't very pleasant. The tube comes written in Korean but searching online you can find the directions in English. It's very simple: you apply a thick layer on your nose, let it completely dry and then you peel it off (and the blackheads should come off!).

However, this product didn't work for me at all. I've used almost the entire tube and tried different thickness of the layer (just to check if that was the problem) but it always turns out the same: it can't remove my blackheads.

I have to point out, though, that my skin is very thin and somewhat asphyxiated (which means that the sebum has trouble coming out to the exterior) so removing blackheads can even be difficult even manually. So if you have a similar situation and pore strips don't work for you, I'd say, don't bother getting this product.