December 18, 2014 | 1543 users online

BB Cream - Lierac - BB CREAM LUMINESCENCE

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this BB cream in the beginning. I liked the smell. No red face or anything that the other reviewers wrote but it gave my cysts after few weeks!
I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by boncukkucuk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I agree with the above review. It turns my face pink all over! Rather than conceal the pinks on my cheeks and correct coloring. The thing is I still wear it, because I think after a while it gets a normal color. But definitely won't be repurchasing. texture-wise it's very light.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most terrible BB cream in history I tell you! When in contact with the skin it turns red, my face looks like a tomato and I'm not exaggerating, it's really red, I've tried it in separate occasions just to see if it wasn't my mistake or if it was reacting to another face care product but no, even alone, on the face or on the back of my hand it turns red, I don't know what they had in mind when they created this product, it's just terrible, the worse, use it only if you are a green alien, then it might work...