April 16, 2014 | 1564 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Absolute!-Make-up Cleansing Tissues

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by LoWenz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the worst make up remover wipes that I have ever used! The package is a re-sealable sticker opening which I found to be pretty secure. However the wipes come out barely damp instead of wet, even when I had just opened it for the first time. Not only do you need to SCRUB at your eyes to get the makeup off, I do not find that I can get it all off with just one wipe. I tried to press the wipe onto my eye for a minute to allow my makeup to soak in the product before attempting to rub it off, however i saw no improvement. This was not the deal breaker for me. Whenever I use these wipes its usually because I'm too lazy to fully cleanse my face. In the past I have used wipes like these and had no problems in the morning, however with the absolute! wipes I always wake up with a sticky oily residue on my face! Needless to say I will not be purchasing these again, however I will finish the package. Thankfully I only paid $5.99 for a pack of 33 wipes.