Absolute!-Make-up Cleansing Tissues

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I keep trying different makeup remover wipes that I find on sale at TJ Maxx, and so far I really like these. I like them better than the "Dead sea minerals" wipes they also have on sale. I was a bit worried that they would be old and dried out, but they aren't at all. I can use two of them and they completely wipe my makeup off. I like how they are a heavy duty texture, and not so flimsy you have to use a bunch just to remove half of your makeup.

And I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily if I use the wrong cleanser, but these have not broke me out so far. So they aren't irritating and they do work to take off liquid liner and heavy mascara well. I haven't noticed extra moisture from the Vitamin E in these, but maybe that's why I like them. Also I like the flip top lid is handy. I don't mind the pleasant light green tea scent either, but I can see how it might bother some people.

on 8/4/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually liked these. I was looking for a wipe that I can use to remove my makeup before using a cleanser. These do the job! They certainly don't clean the gunk out of my pores or do a great job cleaning my skin but they remove my makeup very well :) I like the resealable package design. I haven't noticed a weird smell like another reviewer said... Maybe two different noses smell different scents?

on 4/21/2014 12:12:00 PM

I got a 10-tissue sample somewhere... My biggest complaint is that these things STINK. An acidy smell, similar to vomit (sorry), in my opinion.

on 6/22/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the worst make up remover wipes that I have ever used! The package is a re-sealable sticker opening which I found to be pretty secure. However the wipes come out barely damp instead of wet, even when I had just opened it for the first time. Not only do you need to SCRUB at your eyes to get the makeup off, I do not find that I can get it all off with just one wipe. I tried to press the wipe onto my eye for a minute to allow my makeup to soak in the product before attempting to rub it off, however i saw no improvement. This was not the deal breaker for me. Whenever I use these wipes its usually because I'm too lazy to fully cleanse my face. In the past I have used wipes like these and had no problems in the morning, however with the absolute! wipes I always wake up with a sticky oily residue on my face! Needless to say I will not be purchasing these again, however I will finish the package. Thankfully I only paid $5.99 for a pack of 33 wipes.