November 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Absolute!-Make-up Cleansing Tissues

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I actually liked these. I was looking for a wipe that I can use to remove my makeup before using a cleanser. These do the job! They certainly don't clean the gunk out of my pores or do a great job cleaning my skin but they remove my makeup very well :) I like the resealable package design. I haven't noticed a weird smell like another reviewer said... Maybe two different noses smell different scents?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a 10-tissue sample somewhere... My biggest complaint is that these things STINK. An acidy smell, similar to vomit (sorry), in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by LoWenz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the worst make up remover wipes that I have ever used! The package is a re-sealable sticker opening which I found to be pretty secure. However the wipes come out barely damp instead of wet, even when I had just opened it for the first time. Not only do you need to SCRUB at your eyes to get the makeup off, I do not find that I can get it all off with just one wipe. I tried to press the wipe onto my eye for a minute to allow my makeup to soak in the product before attempting to rub it off, however i saw no improvement. This was not the deal breaker for me. Whenever I use these wipes its usually because I'm too lazy to fully cleanse my face. In the past I have used wipes like these and had no problems in the morning, however with the absolute! wipes I always wake up with a sticky oily residue on my face! Needless to say I will not be purchasing these again, however I will finish the package. Thankfully I only paid $5.99 for a pack of 33 wipes.