April 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Baby Lips -Strike A Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Strike A Rose is my first Baby Lips purchase. I am very happy with this particular shade. However, I wouldn't repurchase any other shade. I can be snobby with packaging. When Baby Lips first came out, I thought they looked like toy/child makeup. Goofy lettering and loud tube shades. With Strike A Rose, I'm a bit more comfortable with the black packaging. The shade in the tube is a neon warm pink. On my lips, the shade is hardly visible. On me, it shows up as an extremely sheer coral pink. I like this a lot for everyday wear. I love how it keeps my winter dry lips hydrated. I also love that this doesn't have a scent to it. Okay, so I might purchase the purple one too in the black packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Daily lip color! It's very subtle yet still adds a pretty pink to the lips. Smells nice and the colour is cute. Just wish the packaging was a little more sturdy as my cap seems loose the more i use this. I use this everyday pretty much. If your looking for something to add a bit of color and you're not a big lipstick wearer, go for this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely adorable color. I have natural red lips and with this product it turns out a berry color. So cute! It smells really good too.:) The packaging is pretty~ the only downside is that the color can clump on dry lips so before applying this, put on a clear lip balm or make sure to drink lots of water so that your lips won't be so chapped. Check out my other reviews! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Good God this is a great balm. I have two of these and love them. This one in particular is a very pretty rose color, so natural and hydrating. I forget I have anything on. Just enough pigment to make your lips look flushed and like you've bitten them.
The formula is very hydrating like a regular balm with no drying out. I could put this on many times and never feel like I am getting chapped. I am very picky about balms and this is a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is legit my go to lip colour. A bold liquid line on the eye, mascara, blush, bronzer and strike a rose and I am out the door looking glam. Pigmentation is AMAZING on me. Perfect for any setting, fancy without being to uppity, casual without overdoing it. I wear it anywhere. If you're eating and drinking you will need to reapply. It is not a lipstick, it's a balm. Smells great, feels great, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by YoungCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've bought BabyLips ever since they came out. I love them! The neon pink color of Strike-A-Rose scared me a bit, but once I put it on it's not bad looking. I have naturally dark pink lips, so this color looks great on me. It's mosturizing but only for a little while so I find myself reapplying it a lot. If you use Babylips as much as I do, you'll notice the cap gets really loose after a while until you don't even hear it 'click'. I've lost one when I picked it up and found myself only holding the cap. But I love this product, the color looks good on, and I'll definitely be buying more Babylips products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm ok with this! When applied, it's not as shocking as it looks. Just a fun shade of pink. It doesn't last close to the promised 8 hours and doesn't help with moisturizing for me at all, so I like to use it on days when my lips aren't chapped and I just want a subtle pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Adorable packaging, moisturizing, and not a hassle to put on! I always know when I apply a Baby Lips that I can do it without a mirror..I will never have any color stuck on my teeth after applying! This particular one (Strike A Rose) is a gorgeous, peachy - coral - pinkish color. I think this gives a very "sweet" look to the lips. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

This is an okay product because i really like the colour, but there are many flaws. The packaging is cute, but the cap seems to get looser and looser, until you dont hear the click anymore. The texture is really buttery, but it doesn't stay on your lips. It just evaporates and doesn't moisture, so my lips end up peeling. It contains many chemicals and theyre moisturizing ingredient is petroleum, which isnt what im looking for in a balm. If you are purchasing for the tint, id say go for it, but if you want moisture, i do not think it helps. Also, the packaging says it has 8h staying power. Not even close! more like half an hour.. I would not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jeannex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i would agree with the last reviewer who described this color as a pinkish coral. i would not call this neon, it's really not that extreme. i own maybe 6 or 7 baby lips and i would say that like "cherry me," this is one of the more pigmented shades. a very pretty and wearable color with a nice smell/taste.