Pixi Glow Tonic

3.8

Ingredients: Deionized water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut Extracts, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid and Ammonium Glycolate, Hexylene Glycol, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexylnicotinate, Ginseng Extract, Potassium Alum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Biotin, pixi Natural Fragrant Oil. Active ingredients: Glycolic Acid-5%, partially neutralized by Ammonium Hydroxide.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really love this product. I like the scent. It is a fairly SMALL bottle. I did get a couple surface breakouts upon initial use but that cleared up really quickly as my skin got used to it over the first week. It has really helped to even out the overall tone of my skin. It has started to fade the dark marks and scars on my face and I am just 3/4 through the bottle and I am happy with the continued results. My skin just keeps getting better and better. I would not say I have a glow but my skin tone does look healthier then when I started.
I was always told salicylic acid was best for oily skin and it never did anything for me, but I am really finding that glycolic acid works much better for my skin. It behaves better, less blemishes, less oily, pores look clearer.
I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to buy

I've always thought toner was a extra step that could afford to be skipped and since I don't have oily skin I usually voted to skip that step. I read a blurb about it being exciting that Pixi Glow Tonic in US Target now. So I bought it for $15 bucks (almost put it back). It's a likable product and I'm glad I bought it. My skin seems a little bit brighter and softer. I've not minded doing the toner step twice a day for the last 3 days because I think I'm getting a result from it. There were also some Pixi glow peel pads and I was torn on which one to buy. Maybe they do something similar. It's a keeper on my bathroom counter.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Was sooooooooooooooooo pricey at Target (15$ for a small bottle). Been using it for a month or so and I can't really tell any major differences, but I do believe my complexion is a little more uniform than before.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin has been looking very dry and sallow, I think I have been neglecting it. I am 32 now so I need to pay more attention to my skin instead of just moisturizing. I've been wanting to try the Pixi glow tonic for a while but my local Target doesn't carry the Pixi brand. (I know, what Target doesn't carry a brand sold exclusively in their stores). But I was browsing the clearance rack and seen 2 of the little mini sized versions marked down to $3! I bought them both along with the Pixi brow trio also for $3. The sales lady told me, it must be a return since they don't have anymore stocked.

I tried for a week before posting. At first my skin broke out a little, I'm thinking it was purging since I've never used any acids on my face. My few pimples i got dried out rather quickly and my skin has been literally glowing since then. I've added 3 new items to my skincare lineup, so it could be any of the new items. But I think this definitely contributed to it. I've never had skin that glowed before so it's nice. I feel like once my scabs heal from this breakout, I won't need to wear so much makeup. That will be a huge change for me since I always do my entire face daily.

The downside to this product is ordering online and the price. I usually like to buy in stores but I will make an exception and purchase online. The price is a little steep but not too bad considering what it does. I see they also make a mid sized that's a little more affordable. But I will just purchase the large size to save from ordering again once my minis run out. This first week I've used maybe 1/4 of the bottle. So the mini sized might last me a month.

But anyone on the fence about buying this, do it!! Love it

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

There's all this hype surrounding this product. Maybe I caught a different train because I haven't see any kind of glow and I've been using it for 2 months now. It's not bad, it's just not as good as I thought it would be. I will finish using it till the end because it does have a nice smell and it's refreshing but I will not be repurchasing.

This stuff rocks!! I have oily, with hormonal acne. My skin has been crazy the last few months. Breakouts everywhere. When my skin was somewhat clear there would still be those pesky bumps on my cheeks, that no amount of exfoliating could get rid of. The glow tonic totally cleared up those bumps and my face is glowing and so smooth!! My skin has been looking great! I think with continued use, it'll fade the acne scars as well. Love it!! To me, it lives up to the hype. Only con is that it's not available in Canada.

This stuff has such a strong scent and at first it didn't bother me... I was like... oh wow... okay well at least it smells pretty good I guess... but then as I continued to use it the fragrance started to get to me and I grew to dread using it every day. And in addition to the obnoxious smell it broke me out. I'd only read good things about it being like a miracle product but for me it certainly was not.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is the only "toner" I've ever finished that I actually wanted to finish and then planned to buy more. It smells nice and refreshing, feels great. Not sure if it really made a huge difference in my skin but it certainly didn't hurt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For me, this glycolic acid toner is a miracle product. This stuff has improved the texture of my skin immeasurably in only a month's time. True to the product's name, my skin truly glows--probably for the first time in my adult life. And the chronic dry skin I had in the folds around my nose (ugh)? Gone! The results were also pretty well immediate with twice daily use, inspiring me to start and stick to a proper skincare routine to get some synergies going with this product. I even bought the travel size as a stocking stuffer for a friend I want to turn onto this product and am excited to try more Pixi skincare products (the new range looks amazing).

At $15 for 100ml, this product seemed a little pricey to me at first; now that I know how well it works, I'd say it's well worth it. Aesthetically, I love the packaging, but I think I'd prefer a slightly different dispenser--maybe a pump like nail polish remover sometimes comes in. This one's not bad, though--it's fairly easy to control how much product comes out. I wish Pixi also sold a presoaked pad version of this for travel (the travel size bottle is totally adorbs but kind of a rip at $6 for 15ml).

I plan to play around with other acid toners--and have already bought Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Pads for travel--but Pixi Glow Tonic will always have a place in my repertoire.

This was fine for a few weeks. But then all of a sudden, just having this on my face made my eyes sting (even though I didn't apply this anywhere near my face). Probably the fragrance.