April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Nivea - Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLS

I love this! I took it on holiday and it was perfect for me as an alternative to foundation- I am usually quite fair skinned so the colour was perfect for me with a tan. Now I mix it with my Estee Lauder DW foundation- as its still summer I am slightly tanned so it gives my DW a bit of colour and makes it less heavy.
I find it gives my skin a lovely glow and the coverage is good for a TM. Would def buy again- I'm actually on my second tube now.
I love that Nivea smell, and it feels lovely and creamy going onto my skin.
The tube is a bit crap though, but given how cheap it is I can't complain.. it just gets so grubby being all white and plasticky I feel too embarrassed to get it out at the gym!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this last year because i needed a lighter and healthier alternative to foundations, but i totally regret it. In the beginning it was nice and it really did give me light coverage and fresh look, but after a while it started to look cakey and greyish on my face. Had to throw it away! Will not repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first tinted moisturiser and it is still my favourite. It gives nice coverage, adjusted to my skin tone, has SPF and good staying power the only con is that it's hard to blend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

As someone who has fairly pale skin all year round, I've always been a bit cautious when it comes to tinted moisturisers, which have a tendency to look very dark on me. But with so many on the market to choose from these days, I thought it was about time I tried another one to see if my opinions could be swayed.

Sadly, Nivea's attempt at a tinted moisturiser won't be the one to do the swaying. On first applying this I was quite surprised at how thick it was - much thicker in my opinion than some of the medium-to-full coverage foundations I've used in the past. And I would also question its moisturising properties; after application my face felt considerably drier than it did beforehand.

This labels itself as 'Natural' in colour, but as far as my skin is concerned this would only ever be natural if I was a satsuma. To give a fine example, I used this for the first time before a shopping trip with the husband and it was whilst sitting in a little, secluded cafe that I realised this wasn't the moisturiser for me when he uttered the immortal line: "What's wrong with your face, it looks really orange?"

As a last ditch attempt at trying to make this work for me, I tried mixing it with my regular moisturiser to see if that would make any difference, but to no avail. It's sadly now gone in the bin.