Shea Moisture Honey & Blackseed Regenerative Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Deionized water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), mangifera indica (mango) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, coconut oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gymnema sylvestre leaves extract, cascarilla bark extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, vitamin A, alpha bisabolol, panthenol (vitamin B), honey, punica granaturm (pomegranate) seed oil, black seed oil, (proprietary) essential oil blend, Japanese honeysuckle extract.

on 6/19/2013 6:01:00 PM

This is an amazing all natural After Shave Lotion. I have been using this line for hair and body care products for a while now with amazing results. I recently remembered I had always seen their line of shave products carried at Target only and decided to give the shave cream and this after shave lotion a try. The cream works amazingly and unlike most natural shave creams I have tried in past years doesn't leave my razor clogged and covered in oil plus is super nourishing for my sensitive underarms when it comes to shaving. I have been using Tendskin as my after shave product for years as I haev always had razor bumps/irritation after shaving no matter how gently or good the razor. Was so annoying and I was very happy when I ran across Tendskin and that it worked better for me than anyhting I had tried to prevent this. After using it for a few years now I just wan't happy with the crazy price for having such simple ingredients/alcohol among the nasty alcohol smell. Also it started burning more than usual for me.

I figured since the Shea Moisture Shave Cream worked so well maybe a natural after shave product might finally work as well and the after shave lotion is just that. It like the Shave Cream does not smell like coconut/etc (as many other products in the line due) and jsuthas a light calm pure shea butter smell. It is a rich lotion butunlike body butters doesn't leave my underamrs feeling heavy or greasy. It instantly feels very soothing and nourishing when I applied after shaving in the shower and best of all prevents bacteria and has ingredients that overtime should slow down as much hair growth. This is the main reason I chose this lotion as opposed to the Honey and Blackseed Elixir After Shave Mist (which I really look forward to trying as well as Target often has them on sale). Really hope they never discontinue these items and hope more people buy them so tis family owned line never goes out of business. Don't hesitate to try any of these products for a quality nourishing shave that is free of all the nasty chemicals on the market as just like mainstream deodorant it all gets absorbed into our skin and organs. You will never find uch quality for the cheap prices this line of products is offered at! :)

Popular Body Skincare Products