September 2, 2014 | 2097 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - POMEGRANATE NOURISHING

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lulukwan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love 100% pure brand. It is all natural with amazing ingridients. I love a number of their products. but for some reason doslike this lotion. This is the only lotion that i have tryed from this brand and I'm scared to try another one.
Packaging: I would loved to see their lotions with a pump. Using a tube could be a little inconvinient sometimes.
Quality: all of the ingridients are exeptional, not a single bad ingridient in there. It had a very nice fruit smell (smells like a real fruit). How ever i dont think it mosturisez my skin as well as i would like it to. After aplying it on my hands it feels a little odd, can't describe the feeling but its almost drying on my hads. I found myself to apply it on my body than applying a different lotion on my hands, cuz i did not like the feeling of this lotion on my hands.

With all that said, I will finish this tube and will most likely try a different body lotion from 100% pure, but will not repurchase this one.