July 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Embrace Me

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by rissywissy

Beautiful hot pink with just a bit of purple undertone. Looks scary on tube but worth trying on to see that it'so different and more elegant on the lips. It brightens up my entire face. When i'm on the go and dont have time to put on blush, i reapply this and viola! Fresh! Try it and you'll see. **for reference i'm nc25-30

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Makdrizz08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous bright (not crazy scary bright) pink color. I love the MAC matte formula. Non drying for me and long lasting. Great color payoff as well. I was terrified to try a brighter pink lipstick. I would girls that looked gorgeous wearing it and some that were questionable. lol Unsure of what to do I waited til well after the fashion sets launch to try Embrace Me. So happy that I got over my fear of a brighter pink and purchased this. It was marked up a bit but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another fantastic MAC lipstick...
MAC lipsticks have been my favourite by far - long wearing, creamy, highly pigmented, and smell lovely!

I usually use a MAC lipliner under their lipstick before I apply, and although I've ordered a liner in the same colour it hadn't arrived by the time I wanted to use this lipstick, so I bit the bullet and applied without a liner, and I have to say I was impressed! It didn't last quite as long as when I apply a liner underneath, but I certainly didn't have to re-apply often at all, and I had no issues with feathering/drying/smearing/etc.

The colour is lovely - a cool super bright fuchsia that is flattering on many skin tones. I was actually looking for more of a flat neon pink when I bought this one, and although I love it, it's not exactly what I was looking for - I think MAC's "Candy Yum Yum" is however, and will be purchasing that next.

I give this lipstick a perfect "score" as for me there is no improvement to be made to the function, price, or packaging. Would only not repurchase because it was not 100% the colour I was after (I bought online and hadn't seen/tried in person).