October 25, 2014 | 1302 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hannahzhangg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product, I got the shade W24 (Honey Beige) and it suits my skin tone perfectly! For a BB cream, this product had awesome coverage, I'd say medium/heavy. Completely evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. Lasts pretty long, although requires powdering a couple times throughout the day. The only thing is that it tends to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. I'd definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

I have medium skin tone (NC30-35) and it doesn't match on me (I'm using shade W24). But it did good job on cover my blemishes and have medium coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by tomieito

been using this for almost two years and its safe to say that precious mineral cotton fit is my HG bb cream till now. its very fitting for combo to oily skin as it leaves my face looking naturally flawless with satin matte finish. the coverage is pretty good, it conceals blemishes, red spots and acnes and you could always build it up for a fuller coverage. the only downside is it doesnt hold up oil that long. around 5-6 hours and my t-zone area is already looking a tad shiny so a pressed powder would be a recommended companion. overall this is a great bb cream you can use it daily or for other events it looks rly nice too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by elyuu19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like Cotton Fit more than Bright Fit. The Cotton Fit N02 shade is lighter than in previous version. Coverage is fantastic, buildable to full. It is not drying to my skin, although it could be too matte for winter. I wish the shade was more pinkish, but it is quite neutral so it can adapt well to my skin. The previous verson of Bright Fit also had a great coverage, but it was quite dark on my skin, so Cotton Fit is a nice change :)
I would definitely repurchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Flowrin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, I think, it's the best BB cream I've tried so far, I have oily skin type and acne prone, I have some red acne scars and some black dots in my face, I also have big pores which is make my face really ugly if I'm not applying any make up for my activities,I have tried Garnier facial foam, garnier mousturizer, and perfecting BB cream (which is I found out that I'm actually kinda allergic with lemon essence) and Precious mineral bb cream from woorihanbang cosmetic (I'm budgeted make up user so yeah) usually I use bb cream and then pressed powder to finish it and garnier and precious bb cream just stay put for 2-3 hours top in my face, and after that my face usually become greasy and my nose feels so cloggy, but after I use Etude house precious mineral cotton fit it's stay for 4-5 in the T-zone area and 7-8 hours in other areas, this bb cream give me a matte finish with medium coverage, it covers my black dots, my big pores and some active acne that I have.
My skin felt very nice and brighter, I used the w-24 shade and it's still kinda fair for my tan skin, it didn't heavy in my skin but after several hours my skin felt kinda greasy but when I looked at the mirror it still good, minus the T-zone though.
Overall it's a good bb cream, but I dissapointed that the oil control can't really control my T-zone that long (I work at cool environtment, because of the air conditioner) and the price is too pricey for me expecially in my place this bb cream's price become more expensive then they already have.
Will I repurchase it? Well I think I wil try the other bb cream with different brand first before I select this bb cream for my daily use, and I heard this product's discontinued recently and replaced by precious mineral blooming fit, maybe I will try that product too

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by RogueMystique

This is the first time I am liking a BB cream. I have tried various brands like Dr Jarts Silver tube, Maybeline's, Garnier's and Laneige Cushion. I love this one because of the high coverage. Look at the picture of my before and after application; you can see I have many blemishes on my cheek from acne, after one layer, look at how much it actually covers my blemishes. I love the texture and application, it's very soft and easy to blend. The floral smell that comes with it don't really bother me.

I've worn this for more than 8 hours, for it hours it stays smooth and dry. It makes my skin looks matte and smooth and even toned. It's not greasy. However, after a long day and in humid weather, I need to blot my oily t zone but my skin still looks great.

Cons: I bought it in Honey beige, W24. Eventhough it makes my skin brighter and natural I feel it's a few shades lighter than my original skin which I don't like. It'd be nice if they have more variations to cater to different skin color.

Overall I love how natural it feels and look on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by greenteamacaron

One of the best BB creams I've ever tried! Not my favorite, but pretty close. During my trip to the North of my country, this holded up pretty well. My skin was combo/oily at that time, so it looked amazing during the day. But now it's winter, so my skin is normal to dry and it doesn't look that great. That's why I prefer my skin79 vip gold for winter.

The coverage is medium-full, so it covers everything, except my freckels, which I really don't mind. I first apply half of a pump all over my face, then apply a little bit more where I have hyperpigmentation spots or pimples left and if I have very bad dark circles, I use some corrector ontop and the apply another layer of bb cream. My shade is w24 honey beige and I think it's a very nice match for my nc30 skin.

It looks matte on normal-dry skin, while on combo-oily skin it seems to have a natural finish. It can settle into fine lines and dry patches if you don't moisturize enough.

The oil control is great too. I apply it at 07.30 and I don't have to blot my oily t-zone until 13.00.

The first time I used it, my mom told me that my skin looked really fresh and not too matte or too dewy. She also told me that I looked more radiant and healthy.

I've also noticed that some of my hyperpigmentation spots have dissapeared, now I feel more confident to go out without any makeup on and it doesn't break me out either (woohoo!). It smells like baby powder, which I looove from this thing!! I could smell this all day.

I highly recommend this bb cream to anyone who has combo/oily skin and is around nc/nw 10-37 in MAC, because there are just 3 shades and all of them run too light.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was sold on the packaging alone - it's so pretty! I chose Cotton Fit over Bright Fit because I read up that this one is better for combo to oily skin. The first thing that hits you is the scent - it does smell a bit "cottony" or like baby talcum powder but does fade within the hour. I find it comparable with Lioele Triple The Solution in terms of coverage and colour - it's medium to full but the texture is more lightweight. I bought W13 Natural Beige but I think N02 Light Beige would've been fine too. Initially it gives your skin a soft matte finish but as the day goes by I feel my face dry out. The first day I wore this it wasn't so bad because I was indoors. But the second time I was outside in the biting cold and despite moisturixing beforehand I had dry patches on my cheeks when I got home. Sadly will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got some samples of this BB cream and I thought I'd try it out just for the fun of it, although this BB is not made for my skintype (dry). It's made for oily and troubled skin.

Well as I thought: This cotton fit BB accentuated my dry spots, fine lines and made my face look old and dull :( My skin feels tight and dry like crazy. Great coverage though..!

I don't recommend this at all for dry skins like myself, but for you oilier skins out there this might work great for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by sarah2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ugh! what a waste of money. this bb cream transfers. too white when applied and difficult to wash off. caused me to break out too. never again.