Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.6

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

on 7/16/2015 8:37:00 AM

This product is definitely not for people with dry skin. It has a powdery finish so it kind of made my skin look patchy and dry and stuff. This will probably work for people with oily skin, but it didn't work for me. I use the Precious Mineral BB cream in Bright Fit and it works a lot better for my skin type.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my daily BB cream. I've been using it for everyday (almost a year) and I still have quite much product on the tube. I love the pumps, and I use very small pumps for each part of my face (forehead, cheeks, nose and chin). Don't use too much products or else it will make you look like a vampire. It has a pretty decent, light to medium coverage. I'm a NC25 and I'm using shade W13 which is the second lightest. They only have 3 shades, and W13 is actually a shade lighter than my skin, but you can't really tell once you blend it in with everything. Most importantly, it doesn't break me out like hell. It doesn't contain paraben too.

(+) reasonable price, easy to use packaging, doesn't break me out, paraben free
(-) too light (has whitecast), low sebum control

*To Indonesians out there, I don't buy Etude's products on the store. The price is 2-3x more expensive than the original one. I bought this for only $15. You can order it online from Etude's website for more reasonable prices, or just random local online store.

on 6/24/2015 3:22:00 AM

This products is too expensive in my country ( Indonesia ) around IDR 600.000 ( $ 60 ) . This products have a nice packaging but this product cannot blend well on my face , it make my face look rough eventhough I don't have any acne . And this products is darker than my skin tone :(

on 6/10/2015 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it comes with boxes, nice packaging.
Texture is very liquidy , hard to transfer or blend to all over your face ( I mix it with my watery textured bb cream)
Too light for my skin tone (im an asian and my skintone is average but not too fair)
after using for 6hours more it will turned greyish, and breaks out the other day..
not recomended

IM BREAKOUTTTTTTTT =(

I love Asian BB creams. They are far superior to American ones, but I have a hard time finding one to match my NC10 skin. I have a hard time finding anything to match my skin ;) This a perfect color match for 10-15 range.

It might also be the most glorious, silky product I've ever used. It feels like a cross between Smashbox Photo Finish primer and a creamy moisturizer. The coverage is medium/full, but you can build it a little if you let the first layer set for a minute or two. It lasts all day and won't set into fine lines or pores. (I use Urban Decay All Nighter and MUFE HD powder to set it.) After 12 hours and zero touch ups, it looks perfect.

I also love that it's not overloaded with fragrance, which is a problem with some of the other Korean BBs I've tried.

I think I paid around $15 (including shipping from Korea) on eBay, and this is better than plenty of Sephora brands of foundation and BB. Stuff at the drugstore can't even compare. I'd recommend getting the sample size kit of Cotton, Perfect and Blooming fit BB creams for super cheap, so you can see which works best for you.

on 1/21/2015 7:44:00 AM

Atfirst I didn't really like what it has done to my face. I looked like I was going to attend a holloween party T.T but after a few repetitions of application of this product, I found out that I only need a thin layer in order for this to blend with my exact skin tone. As promised, it gave me a matte finish which I love and it covered my blemishes a bit (again, I use a thin layer lol). Overall, this is a hood but not the best for me :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried generous samples of this to write a final review of it here. This specific type of BB cream is targeted for oilier skin types, hence the Cotton Fit name. It is different to other ones I've tried that tend to be oilier and not good for my oily skin. With this BB cream I felt I had to work it fast on my face because it dried and set on my skin quickly, more than I ever thought it would. The coverage is light to none so it didn't cover up my acne scars, broken capillaries and redness. It also set weirdly on my huge T zone pores and dry patches of skin. The mattifying effect didn't last long on my face either. So this was not good for me. I need something more heavy duty for my face.
If your skin doesn't have any hyper pigmentation, and is nearly flawless, this is for you.

on 12/31/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.)

Colour: W13 (There are only 2 colours)

Overview: This BB cream claims to glide on perfectly, leaving you with a brightened complexion that has a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish.

Packaging: It comes in a tube. When you open the cap, there will be a pump which is great!

Scent: I don't remember the scent since I haven't had time to repurchase this online yet. I will edit this when I get to though!

Texture: It is not too thick, and it is creamy.

Coverage: It is a very good medium to full buildable coverage. If you have some minor acne scarring, double this up as a concealer BUT ONLY if the spot is not dry and flaky.

On skin: It feels really soft. It may accentuate some dry spots, because it is a cotton fit, meaning that it has a semi-matte/satin finish. Just remember to use an extra layer of a slightly heavier moisturizer on your dry patches and you will be fine.

Lasting time: Since it has a satin finish, I would say it lasted me a full 7-8 hours (with blotting in between).

Additional: This BB cream did brighten my face without making me look like I had an unnatural white cast. It lasted 7-8 hours, but at the 4-5 hour mark, I had to blot. This BB cream has a very natural finish and does not look powdery. If your skin is already a little bit dry, it is not necessary to powder over this BB cream. It is light-weight, and it did not break me out. I actually like to mix this in a 1:1 ratio with my Face Shop Mild Clean Lotion for a more moisturizing feel since I do have combination skin.

Thank you for reading my review!

on 12/19/2014 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin (especially in the summer) because even with a primer my face looked like an oil slick! Its better in the winter right now, but I find that you really need a thick layer to get even coverage for your whole face which is something I don't like doing. This has remained in the bottom of my makeup bag and I rarely reach for this.

on 10/28/2014 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love love this product, but I bought it again recently and could have sworn they changed the formula. Other Bb creams would not provide as much coverage, last as long or would dry out my skin, this bb used to be my HG. I have oily skin and by lunch time most of the bb has gone streaky and slid off my face. It emphasises my pores and has made my skin worse. Really sad to say I'm going to have to find a new favourite :(