January 29, 2015 | 1366 users online

BB Cream - Etude House - Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 7:44:00 AM More reviews by happyseul12

Atfirst I didn't really like what it has done to my face. I looked like I was going to attend a holloween party T.T but after a few repetitions of application of this product, I found out that I only need a thin layer in order for this to blend with my exact skin tone. As promised, it gave me a matte finish which I love and it covered my blemishes a bit (again, I use a thin layer lol). Overall, this is a hood but not the best for me :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried generous samples of this to write a final review of it here. This specific type of BB cream is targeted for oilier skin types, hence the Cotton Fit name. It is different to other ones I've tried that tend to be oilier and not good for my oily skin. With this BB cream I felt I had to work it fast on my face because it dried and set on my skin quickly, more than I ever thought it would. The coverage is light to none so it didn't cover up my acne scars, broken capillaries and redness. It also set weirdly on my huge T zone pores and dry patches of skin. The mattifying effect didn't last long on my face either. So this was not good for me. I need something more heavy duty for my face.
If your skin doesn't have any hyper pigmentation, and is nearly flawless, this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mandyomnom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.)

Colour: W13 (There are only 2 colours)

Overview: This BB cream claims to glide on perfectly, leaving you with a brightened complexion that has a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish.

Packaging: It comes in a tube. When you open the cap, there will be a pump which is great!

Scent: I don't remember the scent since I haven't had time to repurchase this online yet. I will edit this when I get to though!

Texture: It is not too thick, and it is creamy.

Coverage: It is a very good medium to full buildable coverage. If you have some minor acne scarring, double this up as a concealer BUT ONLY if the spot is not dry and flaky.

On skin: It feels really soft. It may accentuate some dry spots, because it is a cotton fit, meaning that it has a semi-matte/satin finish. Just remember to use an extra layer of a slightly heavier moisturizer on your dry patches and you will be fine.

Lasting time: Since it has a satin finish, I would say it lasted me a full 7-8 hours (with blotting in between).

Additional: This BB cream did brighten my face without making me look like I had an unnatural white cast. It lasted 7-8 hours, but at the 4-5 hour mark, I had to blot. This BB cream has a very natural finish and does not look powdery. If your skin is already a little bit dry, it is not necessary to powder over this BB cream. It is light-weight, and it did not break me out. I actually like to mix this in a 1:1 ratio with my Face Shop Mild Clean Lotion for a more moisturizing feel since I do have combination skin.

Thank you for reading my review!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin (especially in the summer) because even with a primer my face looked like an oil slick! Its better in the winter right now, but I find that you really need a thick layer to get even coverage for your whole face which is something I don't like doing. This has remained in the bottom of my makeup bag and I rarely reach for this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by hilaryrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love love this product, but I bought it again recently and could have sworn they changed the formula. Other Bb creams would not provide as much coverage, last as long or would dry out my skin, this bb used to be my HG. I have oily skin and by lunch time most of the bb has gone streaky and slid off my face. It emphasises my pores and has made my skin worse. Really sad to say I'm going to have to find a new favourite :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hannahzhangg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product, I got the shade W24 (Honey Beige) and it suits my skin tone perfectly! For a BB cream, this product had awesome coverage, I'd say medium/heavy. Completely evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. Lasts pretty long, although requires powdering a couple times throughout the day. The only thing is that it tends to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. I'd definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

I have medium skin tone (NC30-35) and it doesn't match on me (I'm using shade W24). But it did good job on cover my blemishes and have medium coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by tomieito

been using this for almost two years and its safe to say that precious mineral cotton fit is my HG bb cream till now. its very fitting for combo to oily skin as it leaves my face looking naturally flawless with satin matte finish. the coverage is pretty good, it conceals blemishes, red spots and acnes and you could always build it up for a fuller coverage. the only downside is it doesnt hold up oil that long. around 5-6 hours and my t-zone area is already looking a tad shiny so a pressed powder would be a recommended companion. overall this is a great bb cream you can use it daily or for other events it looks rly nice too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by elyuu19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like Cotton Fit more than Bright Fit. The Cotton Fit N02 shade is lighter than in previous version. Coverage is fantastic, buildable to full. It is not drying to my skin, although it could be too matte for winter. I wish the shade was more pinkish, but it is quite neutral so it can adapt well to my skin. The previous verson of Bright Fit also had a great coverage, but it was quite dark on my skin, so Cotton Fit is a nice change :)
I would definitely repurchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Flowrin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, I think, it's the best BB cream I've tried so far, I have oily skin type and acne prone, I have some red acne scars and some black dots in my face, I also have big pores which is make my face really ugly if I'm not applying any make up for my activities,I have tried Garnier facial foam, garnier mousturizer, and perfecting BB cream (which is I found out that I'm actually kinda allergic with lemon essence) and Precious mineral bb cream from woorihanbang cosmetic (I'm budgeted make up user so yeah) usually I use bb cream and then pressed powder to finish it and garnier and precious bb cream just stay put for 2-3 hours top in my face, and after that my face usually become greasy and my nose feels so cloggy, but after I use Etude house precious mineral cotton fit it's stay for 4-5 in the T-zone area and 7-8 hours in other areas, this bb cream give me a matte finish with medium coverage, it covers my black dots, my big pores and some active acne that I have.
My skin felt very nice and brighter, I used the w-24 shade and it's still kinda fair for my tan skin, it didn't heavy in my skin but after several hours my skin felt kinda greasy but when I looked at the mirror it still good, minus the T-zone though.
Overall it's a good bb cream, but I dissapointed that the oil control can't really control my T-zone that long (I work at cool environtment, because of the air conditioner) and the price is too pricey for me expecially in my place this bb cream's price become more expensive then they already have.
Will I repurchase it? Well I think I wil try the other bb cream with different brand first before I select this bb cream for my daily use, and I heard this product's discontinued recently and replaced by precious mineral blooming fit, maybe I will try that product too