March 1, 2015 | 1008 users online

BB Cream - Etude House - Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Katinthecorner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Asian BB creams. They are far superior to American ones, but I have a hard time finding one to match my NC10 skin. I have a hard time finding anything to match my skin ;) This a perfect color match for 10-15 range.

It might also be the most glorious, silky product I've ever used. It feels like a cross between Smashbox Photo Finish primer and a creamy moisturizer. The coverage is medium/full, but you can build it a little if you let the first layer set for a minute or two. It lasts all day and won't set into fine lines or pores. (I use Urban Decay All Nighter and MUFE HD powder to set it.) After 12 hours and zero touch ups, it looks perfect.

I also love that it's not overloaded with fragrance, which is a problem with some of the other Korean BBs I've tried.

I think I paid around $15 (including shipping from Korea) on eBay, and this is better than plenty of Sephora brands of foundation and BB. Stuff at the drugstore can't even compare. I'd recommend getting the sample size kit of Cotton, Perfect and Blooming fit BB creams for super cheap, so you can see which works best for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2015 5:20:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

This has a really great coverage, it covers my blemishes pretty well. This BB Cream also includes a pump so its very convenient to use. However, since this has medium to high coverage, it feels a little bit heavy on the skin. I heard that some people breaks out from using this BB Cream, but I did not experience any breakouts with this BB Cream. Works pretty well for me, but is quite heavy on the skin, so I can't use this everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 7:44:00 AM More reviews by happyseul12

Atfirst I didn't really like what it has done to my face. I looked like I was going to attend a holloween party T.T but after a few repetitions of application of this product, I found out that I only need a thin layer in order for this to blend with my exact skin tone. As promised, it gave me a matte finish which I love and it covered my blemishes a bit (again, I use a thin layer lol). Overall, this is a hood but not the best for me :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried generous samples of this to write a final review of it here. This specific type of BB cream is targeted for oilier skin types, hence the Cotton Fit name. It is different to other ones I've tried that tend to be oilier and not good for my oily skin. With this BB cream I felt I had to work it fast on my face because it dried and set on my skin quickly, more than I ever thought it would. The coverage is light to none so it didn't cover up my acne scars, broken capillaries and redness. It also set weirdly on my huge T zone pores and dry patches of skin. The mattifying effect didn't last long on my face either. So this was not good for me. I need something more heavy duty for my face.
If your skin doesn't have any hyper pigmentation, and is nearly flawless, this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mandyomnom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.)

Colour: W13 (There are only 2 colours)

Overview: This BB cream claims to glide on perfectly, leaving you with a brightened complexion that has a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish.

Packaging: It comes in a tube. When you open the cap, there will be a pump which is great!

Scent: I don't remember the scent since I haven't had time to repurchase this online yet. I will edit this when I get to though!

Texture: It is not too thick, and it is creamy.

Coverage: It is a very good medium to full buildable coverage. If you have some minor acne scarring, double this up as a concealer BUT ONLY if the spot is not dry and flaky.

On skin: It feels really soft. It may accentuate some dry spots, because it is a cotton fit, meaning that it has a semi-matte/satin finish. Just remember to use an extra layer of a slightly heavier moisturizer on your dry patches and you will be fine.

Lasting time: Since it has a satin finish, I would say it lasted me a full 7-8 hours (with blotting in between).

Additional: This BB cream did brighten my face without making me look like I had an unnatural white cast. It lasted 7-8 hours, but at the 4-5 hour mark, I had to blot. This BB cream has a very natural finish and does not look powdery. If your skin is already a little bit dry, it is not necessary to powder over this BB cream. It is light-weight, and it did not break me out. I actually like to mix this in a 1:1 ratio with my Face Shop Mild Clean Lotion for a more moisturizing feel since I do have combination skin.

Thank you for reading my review!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin (especially in the summer) because even with a primer my face looked like an oil slick! Its better in the winter right now, but I find that you really need a thick layer to get even coverage for your whole face which is something I don't like doing. This has remained in the bottom of my makeup bag and I rarely reach for this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by hilaryrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love love this product, but I bought it again recently and could have sworn they changed the formula. Other Bb creams would not provide as much coverage, last as long or would dry out my skin, this bb used to be my HG. I have oily skin and by lunch time most of the bb has gone streaky and slid off my face. It emphasises my pores and has made my skin worse. Really sad to say I'm going to have to find a new favourite :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hannahzhangg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product, I got the shade W24 (Honey Beige) and it suits my skin tone perfectly! For a BB cream, this product had awesome coverage, I'd say medium/heavy. Completely evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. Lasts pretty long, although requires powdering a couple times throughout the day. The only thing is that it tends to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. I'd definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

I have medium skin tone (NC30-35) and it doesn't match on me (I'm using shade W24). But it did good job on cover my blemishes and have medium coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by tomieito

been using this for almost two years and its safe to say that precious mineral cotton fit is my HG bb cream till now. its very fitting for combo to oily skin as it leaves my face looking naturally flawless with satin matte finish. the coverage is pretty good, it conceals blemishes, red spots and acnes and you could always build it up for a fuller coverage. the only downside is it doesnt hold up oil that long. around 5-6 hours and my t-zone area is already looking a tad shiny so a pressed powder would be a recommended companion. overall this is a great bb cream you can use it daily or for other events it looks rly nice too!