April 18, 2014 | 1969 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Precious mineral cotton fit bb cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sold on the packaging alone - it's so pretty! I chose Cotton Fit over Bright Fit because I read up that this one is better for combo to oily skin. The first thing that hits you is the scent - it does smell a bit "cottony" or like baby talcum powder but does fade within the hour. I find it comparable with Lioele Triple The Solution in terms of coverage and colour - it's medium to full and with a very slight yellow undertone, but the texture is more lightweight. I bought the second shade W13 Natural Beige but I think N02 Light Beige would've been fine too. I do recommend applying this over a moisturizer as it does mattify the skin. On the plus side, it gives your skin a soft matte finish, but on the downside can make your face feel a bit dry, especially in cold weather. For that reason, I do prefer other BB creams for their comfort factor but this may be a great for summer when I want to keep the oilies at bay.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got some samples of this BB cream and I thought I'd try it out just for the fun of it, although this BB is not made for my skintype (dry). It's made for oily and troubled skin.

Well as I thought: This cotton fit BB accentuated my dry spots, fine lines and made my face look old and dull :( My skin feels tight and dry like crazy. Great coverage though..!

I don't recommend this at all for dry skins like myself, but for you oilier skins out there this might work great for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by escope01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I have sensitive, oily skin and most products will cause an awful reaction. This one didn't. The BB cream itself has a mild cotton-y, floral scent but most Korean bb creams do. The color is made for light skin girls so my darker complexion beauties beware.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

This product is quite matte, for me this really works but those with drier skin and flakes should beware! It lasts the entire day on me. I love the fact that this bb cream contains niacinamide which is great for hyperpigmentation. Speaking of hyperpigmentation...this product has got GREAT coverage i'd never thought id find something with as much coverage as lioele triple the solution but this stuff really gives it some competition. Even if im wearing another bb cream i like to use the cotton fit as concealer.

Another plus about this bb cream is the fact that it does not have an intense grey undertone like so many other bb creams. However the undertone (i use shade no. 2) leans a bit peachy so it's not an exact match, but it's still more refreshing of an undertone than straight up grey. The smell is that of light baby powder, not very annoying.

Finally the packaging is uhhhmazing, super hygienic and adorable

I definitely recommend this product however will most likely not repurchase and go for something that matches me better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is really nice and a little matte, but not drying. I really wasn't expecting too much from this. I was afraid of Missha's mineral oil (breakouts) and Skin79s Triclosan, so I wanted to try this. I never know with BB creams what finish to get. I have dry skin that breaks out and is red and use ss underneath. Anything too matte on me looks caky and feels tight. Too much dewiness over my spf and I look like glazed. I haven't used the bright fit, but this is not too matte at all. It is a little bit luminous or opalescent, so it has some brightness. It goes on creamy and spreads easily. It sets to powdery finish, which I think its what cotton fit means. It is not greasy at all. I don't have oily skin, so I can't say how it would work for that.

I got it in light beige No. 2 and it goes on fairly pale but not too pale. I am an NC20. It is maybe a little pinky and a little pale, but it blends in quite well. This has very good coverage for redness etc. . It is not gray, like many Asian BBs. It oxidizes pretty fast and goes on close to how it is going to look. Feels light on.

The packaging is really cute and easy to use. It has a nice pump that lets up squeeze exactly how much you want out of the very large tube. Also, should last a long time and it is cheap. It has some whitening, but I can't say how effective that is yet. The only down side, is the powdery old lady scent, but that does fade. I So it's not a deal breaker.

Husband remarked twice today that it looked nice and "bright" and "the color of whatever you have on today is nice." Usually he just says "you look fine".

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would give this product a big no no. I didn't bought this but I tried out the sample. I was thanking god that I didn't bought this because I always have a urge to buy it due to its cute packaging. I went into a Etude house and I repurchase my sweet recipe choux base primer(this primer is freaking awesome. Imma Asian and I've got freaking disgusting yellow skin tone and this made my skin more pinkish and looked more healthy and radiance. plus it kinda hydrates my skin too. My HG primer!) and I asked for a sample of bright fit and cotton fit. I tried bright fit first. My skin was glowy but afterwards when my oil starts to seep through, it turned oily. But I predicted it so wouldn't blame it. Then I tried this.. hmm, it gives me a semi matte finish.. not too matte nor dewy like bright fit does..Coverage is decent. It covers some of my acne scars but not rly my dark eye circles but I have smth for my dark eyes circles( skinfood salmon under eye concealer is DA BEST DARK EYE CIRCLES CONCEALER for me. ) Logevity is alright too... It is not good in oil control but blotting papers will do the trick. All in all, it is a decent bb cream but why I would give it a big no no is because I find nothing special about it besides the packaging! The price ain't too expensive but I could get something better with the same amount! My Missha's perfect cover is about the same pricing(not sure how much it cost in retail store but I bought it online so it's kinda cheaper.) and it is SO MUCH BETTER. I can wear perfect cover for bbq and my face was only SLIGHTLY OILY. However cotton fit's oil control is rly bad. I wore it at home and did nothing to vigorous.. didn't even sweat.. tbh, I was sitting in front of my com all day tdy and I was very oily!! Perfect coder's coverage was much higher too. The only win of cotton fit is the cute packaging colour.. white and pink and it's a very sweet colour combination. The colour of perfect cover packaging was dark red but both has a pump. Well, I would go for smth that has substance instead to just the looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by butterflybones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't write a lot of reviews, but after using this BB cream for almost half a year, I can safely recommend this strongly. This is my favorite everyday base product; my second favorite foundation/BB cream in general. Why? First, the finish and the coverage are ideal. This BB cream gives a very natural-looking yet matte finish, which is perfect for my oily/combo skin - it makes me look like I have normal skin! It manages to give good (I would say medium; definitely heavier coverage than Revlon Nearly Naked) coverage without looking heavy; I can add extra layers where I need more coverage (I have acne scars) and keep it sheer on the areas where I don't. It also doesn't feel heavy at all. This BB cream has the bonus quality of having yellow undertones; my shade (W13, the second lightest) is an excellent match for my NC20ish skin. Curiously, I also feel as if this makes my skin look brighter when it's on, but I could be imagining that. I wouldn't call this a long-wearing foundation, but it lasts as long as I need it to (gets me through the average college day), especially if I top with silica powder. The packaging is also great, the pump gives me just the right amount and the lid keeps the pump from going all over when I'm traveling. Overall, I'd say that if you're looking for a not too pricey, yellow-toned, matte BB cream that will travel well, you should definite look into getting this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by meigrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the w13 /natural beige color. This BB cream gives instant bright complextion after application (I love it), suitable for my yellowish tone skin, gives dewy finish on a moisturized skin so I set with powder afterwards, medium coverage, oil control is so so, I still need to use the oil paper once or twice if the weather is hot (28-31 celcius). Cakey on the nose rim of my eyeglasses due my oily skin.
The awesome thing is, after 10-11 hours of wearing in workdays, eventhough staining the tissue paper and my face seems too glowy due my extreme oily facial skin, the complexion still bright, that is a wow for me, I mean, no darkening or dull aftermath in the afternoon/evening, lol

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by cimii

this bb cream has a good coverage, i only need 1 pump to cover my entire face. it is very buildable and last a whole day for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by redbuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has great coverage, it does cover my pimples perfectly. With this hygienic pump I just need 1/3 pump to cover all over my face. Sometimes I re-build it to get more cover.
It's easy to blend, buildable, and smell very nice like a baby powder. It also has 30 spf with pa ++, also the plus point it doesn't contains harmful ingredients such as paraben or mineral oil with this affordable price. The great oil control will be more greater if you adding make up base before bb cream application. Overall, I love this BB cream and of course i would buy again.