City Cosmetics City Days Rejuvenation Moisturizer

4.7

on 7/10/2013 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer is really nice. It makes me skin feel smooth and fresh all day. I absolutely love the smell, which is a nice bonus. I don't usually splurge on high end products, but I bought this after using some at a friend's house, and it's definitely worth the price tag.

on 6/24/2013 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

As a 60 plus user, I'm writing to let you know how much I like your moisturizer. I have tried multiple moisturizers from drugstore to fancy cosmetic companies, and have not found anything that rivals your product. My skin feels moist but not greasy; even after several applications. I plan to continue using your product faithfully. Thanks for developing this moisturizer.

Lise from Cape Cod

on 6/18/2013 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have combination skin and sensitive skin but it does tend to be more on the dry side, so this moisturizer is great for that. I am definitely acne prone so I do have acne scars, red skin and dry patches on my face, this means that there are not a lot of foundations that work for me, but one that i've been using recently is the Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Makeup and I love it but it does leave me dry, so I really need a moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling nourished... this product does that.

The smell isn't amazing, not that great but when i put it on my face it makes my skin feel fresh and my makeup for the rest of the day looks pretty good.

I noticed that my pores looked less noticable and skin is a lot more smoother. I've tried products that are good and cheaper, but this one is really worth it's price, especially because i don't need a lot of product for it to go on my face. A little goes a long way... so in the long end this product could be cheaper since I wouldn't keep buying it every other month!

I use this with the City Night Skin Restorative Capsules and so far I'm liking how they make my complexion youthful .