Boots Natural Collection Eye Lines Eyeliner

on 4/8/2015 5:27:00 PM

It's a very good and really inexpensive pencil eye liner available only at Boots. I have the shades in black and green. They are really pigmented and they stay put. The black one is very opaque and Matt whilst the green one is a bit pearly light forest green which makes my brown eyes sparkle. I use the black one to tight line the upper water line and it does not smudge. The only downside is probably that these pencil eye liners need to be sharpened. Otherwise these are good and I would recommend it to all. At less than two bucks, they are worth a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of most Natural Collection products and their eyeliner pencils are definitely one of my favourites! I have the shades 'white' and 'soft brown' and they're great! I use the brown along my top lashes and the white on my waterline and they work really good. The price is amazing! All Natural Collection products are 1.99 or less which is another reason why I own so many of their products, haha! I'd also recommend Natural Collection products for people that are just starting out with makeup. -Anyasreviews

on 2/22/2014 7:45:00 AM

This eyeliner is fantastic and it stays on all day; it may be cheap but the quality is great!

on 6/17/2013 6:15:00 PM

I have the brown, black, grey and green in this eyeliner and all of them are pretty good quality considering they cost a mere £1.79 each. Plus you get the added reassurance that they're Boots branded and from the Natural Collection, which as far as my understanding goes, means they're not crammed full of chemical or synthetic nasties.

Colour and staying power-wise, these are reasonably good although I've found the black and brown pulling slightly ahead of the grey and green, which are a little harder to apply and do have a tendancy to disappear as the day wears on. The grey colour is also a little more blue than grey, so it doesn't show up as strongly once applied, but it's still a nice enough colour and if you wanted to, they all blend quite nicely.

I think the range is fairly limited in colour selection - I've been into Boots a few times and taken a look at the Natural Collections display but they only ever seem to stock black, brown, green, grey and occasionally purple. Having said that though, if you're looking for an inexpensive eyeliner to wear everyday, these are definitely worth considering.