October 21, 2014 | 1822 users online

Eyeliner - Boots - Natural Collection Eye Lines Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm a huge fan of most Natural Collection products and their eyeliner pencils are definitely one of my favourites! I have the shades 'white' and 'soft brown' and they're great! I use the brown along my top lashes and the white on my waterline and they work really good. The price is amazing! All Natural Collection products are 1.99 or less which is another reason why I own so many of their products, haha! I'd also recommend Natural Collection products for people that are just starting out with makeup. -Anyasreviews

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner is fantastic and it stays on all day; it may be cheap but the quality is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I have the brown, black, grey and green in this eyeliner and all of them are pretty good quality considering they cost a mere £1.79 each. Plus you get the added reassurance that they're Boots branded and from the Natural Collection, which as far as my understanding goes, means they're not crammed full of chemical or synthetic nasties.

Colour and staying power-wise, these are reasonably good although I've found the black and brown pulling slightly ahead of the grey and green, which are a little harder to apply and do have a tendancy to disappear as the day wears on. The grey colour is also a little more blue than grey, so it doesn't show up as strongly once applied, but it's still a nice enough colour and if you wanted to, they all blend quite nicely.

I think the range is fairly limited in colour selection - I've been into Boots a few times and taken a look at the Natural Collections display but they only ever seem to stock black, brown, green, grey and occasionally purple. Having said that though, if you're looking for an inexpensive eyeliner to wear everyday, these are definitely worth considering.