Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 200 Pink Light

4.3

Water • Dimethicone • Boron Nitride • Glycerin • Butylene Glycol • Phenyl Trimethicone • PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone • Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone • Sodium Chloride • Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract • Tocopheryl Acetate • Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Peel Extract • Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Methicone • Trihydroxystearin • Silica • Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer • Phenoxyethanol • Caprylyl Glycol • 1,2-Hexanediol +/- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77007/Ultramarines • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/3/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is a decent illuminator. i mix it with my foundation, it makes my skin super glowy. the pink colour suits my fair, pink-toned skin. the colour itself is similar to benefit's high beam but warmer and a little darker. it's the only drugstore illuminator i've tried and liked. i'd repurchase because it fills a niche in my collection, but it's not my hg.

on 6/30/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a great highlighter. It's not ashy on dark skin but gives a great highlight with no shimmer or glitter. It looks incredibly natural and is just as good as my BECCA highlighter. I love it.

on 6/13/2015 4:33:00 AM

I ADORE THIS. I have it in the shade "pink light". There's nothing else to say about it. It's a good product. I like mixing it with my foundation or primer. Gives a very good finish. Totally recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this product. Goes great over my foundation, I currently apply it with my fingers and use it in the colour '100 - Bare Light'. I apply it where I would normally apply highlighter.

on 12/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best highlighter/illuminator out there. It's comparable to Benefit's High Beam and for only half the price. I have it in the pink shade, and it gives the most beautiful glowy, dewy look anywhere you apply it. I don't even use blush with it.

Great product! This is one of the only illuminators that I've found that doesn't have visible shimmer or sparkle in it. The Pink Light shade is perfect for fair to medium skin tones and it's so natural looking that it literally gives you that "lit from within" glow without looking like you have makeup on. For texture I give this a 10 out of 10. It's sheer, fluid formula sinks into the skin and is easily blendable, yet it does dry down so that it lasts for a decent amount of time throughout the day. The hard shell squeeze tube make it convenient and sanitary, plus there's no over use because it's pointed nozzle is pretty precise.

Overall, a great everyday product!

on 8/16/2014 9:29:00 AM

this product is truly nice! it actually light up the skin. though i prefer wearing it to parties and events..but otherwise also it can provide a very gud everyday glow to the skin. i sometimes apply it just with my bb cream. no blush, no foundation..and m all ready to go... the packaging is too convenient, and its worth all the money!

on 4/20/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this product might be the reincarnation of the unfortunately discontinued MUA top pick highlighter, Revlon Age Defying Spa Illuminator. I had previously used Benefit High Beam highlighter but found its effect too bright and unnatural. This highlighter gives a super-subtle but pretty pink-gold glow. It is a thin, runny liquid, so be careful dispensing it! I dab it on over my moisturizer + foundation combination on my browbone, under brows, the bridge of my nose, on my cheekbones, and my Cupid's bow.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far my favourite liquid highlighter that I've tried so far. I'm almost 32 so I don't want to wear a highlighter that is super shimmery with glitter - I find a lot of highlighters out there are geared towards more younger gals. This product is the perfect amount of highlight for the more mature women out there who want a more natural glow where you need it. I dab a few dots on my cheekbones, above my Cupid's bow, and under my bottom lip and blend in with a fan brush for the absolutely perfect subtle highlight. I find this photographs really well and I always take a second glance at photos of myself because I can actually notice this product on my face. The squeeze bottle is super convenient and lasts quite a long time. It was kind of pricey for drugstore but because it is so hard to find a highlighter for older women, it is totally worth it for me. I definitely recommend this product, especially for ladies out there who are 30+ and I will be repurchasing when I run out. Definitely added to my holy grail products :)

on 1/11/2014 7:14:00 PM

Yay, a product that does what it claims.
I'm a fairish asian and the pink is not too pink for me. The bronze was too dark and the beige didnt seem to do anything; the pink is pretty on me. Kinda peachy, no white cast. It keeps the dewy effect for a few hours rather than just turning into glitter or disappearing.
It simply adds a glow and highlight with minimal shimmer. As if you were in a warm, slightly humid climate and feeling well.
I particularly like it layered with my nars tinted moisturiser.