Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 200 Pink Light

4.4

Water • Dimethicone • Boron Nitride • Glycerin • Butylene Glycol • Phenyl Trimethicone • PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone • Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone • Sodium Chloride • Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract • Tocopheryl Acetate • Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Peel Extract • Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Methicone • Trihydroxystearin • Silica • Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer • Phenoxyethanol • Caprylyl Glycol • 1,2-Hexanediol +/- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77007/Ultramarines • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I put this on after my contour and apply it to the center of my forehead, down my nose, cupids bow, and tops of cheekbones. I was nervous that it would be too pink or sparkly but instead it had a beautiful glow on my skin. For my cheekbones I take a little bit less than a dime-sized amt and dot it along my cheekbones, keeping some distance between the dots. Then I dab in circular motions and drag it down to softly blend with my blush. I've used a fanbrush too but I think dabbing it on is easier

A M A Z I N G... Bought this in pink light and it gives an extremely youthful glow when used all over my face. Not shimmery or glittery but 'glowy'. I use Dior foundation and popped this on top and was astonished at the effect. Its a superb product. Utterly fantastic!

Y'all girls coming up on 40 will know what I'm talking about when I say this. Your skin starts looking a little dull and you just can't find a foundation that suits it. They're too flat, color is off, too greasy, too drying and cakey, make you look older than what you are, and on and on. This stuff is my holy grail FOUNDATION. I know it's not a foundation but I use it pretty much like one. Since this stuff highlights it makes your skin lighter so to combat looking like a glowing ghost, I mix in a tiny amount of foundation thats a little too dark for my skin on its own. (I like covergirl outlast) My face looks so youthful again! I LOVE this stuff! My foundation doesn't settle in fine lines, I don't break out anymore, my skin feels like it can breathe now, I don't have redness or irritation after taking it off anymore like I do with most foundations. Just amazing stuff! Also I use maybelline fit me matte plus poreless powder to finish this off. I make sure to use the sponge that comes with it cuz it gives greater coverage.

I have this in Pink Light and Bare Light. I love both. I also own Benefit High Beam and would say this is better. I can apply this over foundation or BB Creams without cautious overblending that I am forced to do with High Beam (so I have to use it only on good skin days, pfft)

The highlighting particles are very fine and luminescent, no sparkles or chunks. The formula is fluid and sheer and very blendable. I can use it over powder to highlight, that tells me it's an excellent product.

It's cool-toned but not overly cool, I'm a neutral sometimes leaning toward warm and it's very flattering on me. The Bare Light shade is warmer, better with a tan but I prefer the Pink Light.

Top Revlon product and seriously good quality for drugstore makeup!

This is my go to highlighter.
I have cool undertones and the silvery pink glow compliments my pale skin perfectly. If I'm having a good skin day I only use a touch of this on my cheekbones and cupids bow which gives me a gorgeous glow or if I'm going for full contour etc, it highlights the cheekbones I've carved out so well they look super 3D and real!
There is so much product in the tube so it is worth the slightly above average (for a drugstore) price. The packaging is slick and neat so it takes up hardly any room in my makeup bag.
When I run out of this stuff I am repurchasing in an instant!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is a decent illuminator. i mix it with my foundation, it makes my skin super glowy. the pink colour suits my fair, pink-toned skin. the colour itself is similar to benefit's high beam but warmer and a little darker. it's the only drugstore illuminator i've tried and liked. i'd repurchase because it fills a niche in my collection, but it's not my hg.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a great highlighter. It's not ashy on dark skin but gives a great highlight with no shimmer or glitter. It looks incredibly natural and is just as good as my BECCA highlighter. I love it.

I ADORE THIS. I have it in the shade "pink light". There's nothing else to say about it. It's a good product. I like mixing it with my foundation or primer. Gives a very good finish. Totally recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this product. Goes great over my foundation, I currently apply it with my fingers and use it in the colour '100 - Bare Light'. I apply it where I would normally apply highlighter.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best highlighter/illuminator out there. It's comparable to Benefit's High Beam and for only half the price. I have it in the pink shade, and it gives the most beautiful glowy, dewy look anywhere you apply it. I don't even use blush with it.