Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 200 Pink Light

4.3

Water • Dimethicone • Boron Nitride • Glycerin • Butylene Glycol • Phenyl Trimethicone • PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone • Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone • Sodium Chloride • Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract • Tocopheryl Acetate • Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Peel Extract • Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Methicone • Trihydroxystearin • Silica • Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer • Phenoxyethanol • Caprylyl Glycol • 1,2-Hexanediol +/- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77007/Ultramarines • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/27/2015 9:54:00 PM

I have this in Pink Light and Bare Light. I love both. I also own Benefit High Beam and would say this is better. I can apply this over foundation or BB Creams without cautious overblending that I am forced to do with High Beam (so I have to use it only on good skin days, pfft)

The highlighting particles are very fine and luminescent, no sparkles or chunks. The formula is fluid and sheer and very blendable. I can use it over powder to highlight, that tells me it's an excellent product.

It's cool-toned but not overly cool, I'm a neutral sometimes leaning toward warm and it's very flattering on me. The Bare Light shade is warmer, better with a tan but I prefer the Pink Light.

Top Revlon product and seriously good quality for drugstore makeup!

on 8/9/2015 12:38:00 PM

This is my go to highlighter.
I have cool undertones and the silvery pink glow compliments my pale skin perfectly. If I'm having a good skin day I only use a touch of this on my cheekbones and cupids bow which gives me a gorgeous glow or if I'm going for full contour etc, it highlights the cheekbones I've carved out so well they look super 3D and real!
There is so much product in the tube so it is worth the slightly above average (for a drugstore) price. The packaging is slick and neat so it takes up hardly any room in my makeup bag.
When I run out of this stuff I am repurchasing in an instant!

on 7/3/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is a decent illuminator. i mix it with my foundation, it makes my skin super glowy. the pink colour suits my fair, pink-toned skin. the colour itself is similar to benefit's high beam but warmer and a little darker. it's the only drugstore illuminator i've tried and liked. i'd repurchase because it fills a niche in my collection, but it's not my hg.

on 6/30/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a great highlighter. It's not ashy on dark skin but gives a great highlight with no shimmer or glitter. It looks incredibly natural and is just as good as my BECCA highlighter. I love it.

on 6/13/2015 4:33:00 AM

I ADORE THIS. I have it in the shade "pink light". There's nothing else to say about it. It's a good product. I like mixing it with my foundation or primer. Gives a very good finish. Totally recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this product. Goes great over my foundation, I currently apply it with my fingers and use it in the colour '100 - Bare Light'. I apply it where I would normally apply highlighter.

on 12/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best highlighter/illuminator out there. It's comparable to Benefit's High Beam and for only half the price. I have it in the pink shade, and it gives the most beautiful glowy, dewy look anywhere you apply it. I don't even use blush with it.

Great product! This is one of the only illuminators that I've found that doesn't have visible shimmer or sparkle in it. The Pink Light shade is perfect for fair to medium skin tones and it's so natural looking that it literally gives you that "lit from within" glow without looking like you have makeup on. For texture I give this a 10 out of 10. It's sheer, fluid formula sinks into the skin and is easily blendable, yet it does dry down so that it lasts for a decent amount of time throughout the day. The hard shell squeeze tube make it convenient and sanitary, plus there's no over use because it's pointed nozzle is pretty precise.

Overall, a great everyday product!

on 8/16/2014 9:29:00 AM

this product is truly nice! it actually light up the skin. though i prefer wearing it to parties and events..but otherwise also it can provide a very gud everyday glow to the skin. i sometimes apply it just with my bb cream. no blush, no foundation..and m all ready to go... the packaging is too convenient, and its worth all the money!

on 4/20/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this product might be the reincarnation of the unfortunately discontinued MUA top pick highlighter, Revlon Age Defying Spa Illuminator. I had previously used Benefit High Beam highlighter but found its effect too bright and unnatural. This highlighter gives a super-subtle but pretty pink-gold glow. It is a thin, runny liquid, so be careful dispensing it! I dab it on over my moisturizer + foundation combination on my browbone, under brows, the bridge of my nose, on my cheekbones, and my Cupid's bow.