August 23, 2014 | 1789 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray 3 Days Straight

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by AnnaRaja

Absolutely love it, does what it claims, my hair is healthier and much more easy to maintain straight, will def buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This stuff is brilliant. I am not a fan of the Elnett line normally, but I am completely in love with this. Being an avid user of heat styling tools (straighteners I use the most) I am always in need of a product that is going to give me protection from the heat. Whilst it is pretty much impossible to find a product that will completely protect your hair, this one does the best job for me. I'm not normally a fan of products that claim to be 'semi permanant' or '3 day straight' because it usually works for the first day, then after a nights sleep its back to waves the next day. I've tried the John Frieda 3 Day Straight before and used to use it all the time before I discovered this. Not only is the bottle twice the size and cheaper than the John Frieda, it also works better. I won't lie and tell you that I woke up the next day and my hair was poker straight, but it was definitely a lot more wave-free than when I used the John Frieda. It claims to protect your up to 230 degrees, as well as smoothly the hair and preventing it from being affected by humidity, as well as locking in a straight look for three days. For me, it definitely lives up to the claims.
My hair is visibly more hydrated since using this product, as well as being easier to manage and straighten, as well as being healthy looking. It was a good feeling to go to the hairdressers and hear her say that my hair was looking really healthy! The way I like to apply this product to get the best out of it is to towel dry my hair, put my various creams and serums in, then generously spritz the product throughout the length of my hair. It is very thick so I like to get it everywhere possible to give it the best amount of hydration.
As I mentioned previously, you get more for your money when you compare the Elnett to the John Frieda. The JF only offers only 100ml whilst the Elnett is 170ml, and it is also cheaper.
Overall, this is a fantastic product for those who love to batter their hair with straighteners like me, and I would definitely recommend and buy again.