Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions UV Interception SPF50+ PA+++ (Vital Orange)

3.9

This feels great on my skin, but unfortunately it was waaaaay too white for me. I bought it because I read some reviews stating it had a warm/yellow undertone while being very fair, which is really weird because usually fair shades have pink undertones.
I have very fair skin with a warm/yellow undertone, so I thought this would be perfect. Sadly the yellow was nowhere to be found, it is almost completely gray and horribly white on me, and I'm usually the lightest shade in every bb cream/foundation!

This is a good BB I have the pink and the gold and was interested in trying others from this company. At first when I bought it I was like oh no a yellow undertone I'm an NW so I was like this won't work. But I realized I'm always colour correcting with yellow for my redness and bluing under my eyes this might work to make some of the redness not show though after I apply powder. My skin issues are minimal occasional spot and a lot of blotchy ness. If you touch me I'll turn pink. So it's a battle to cover it.

So I was like I can make this work and lo and behold I used it befor my Laura Gellar brighten and balance powder and my skin looked so normal and healthy. The formula has a lot of coverage for a Bb cream so I only need a small amount and it gives me a very smooth Demi matte finish. My skin feels very comfortable with this one and I'm combo skinned. I think this is geared towards those that are blemish prone and that's me. I always am oily and dry so it's a balancing act but this works well. I used this in the early am till now and no need to blot or retouch at all.

This is surprisingly really good for my skin it hasn't accented dry spots or any left over hormonal spots. The sunscreen in this is great and since I use AHAs at night I appreciate this. I will definitely repurchase this. Recommended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was able to apply this BB cream easily with my fingers. It provided good coverage and lasted on my skin for a good 7 hours. Unfortunately, overtime this BB cream highlights flakiness, became patch and sunk into my pores :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Shade: Very pale (below NC20) with a yellow undertone

If you are pale but you have a warm, yellow undertone to your skin like me the shade will be perfect for you. It did not oxidize on my oily combo skin, which was amazing, because almost everything else does. There is only one shade available. This means that if you are any darker or you get a tan it will not be a great match for you unless you're planning to look deadly ill.

Packaging:

40 mils of product! Yay! The packaging is made of hard plastic feels a bit heavy in terms of the actual weight in your hand. This doesn't personally bother me as I only use it in the morning and do not carry it around. The pump means it's very hygienic. The downside is that you will inevitably waste some of the product as the pump will never pick up all of it.

Consistency: 5 out of 5

Very creamy, easy to blend and feels good on the skin. It's definitely a product oily/combo or normal skin and may cling to any prominent dry patches. I would not advise to use it instead of a moisturiser, but rather on top of it, instead of a foundation. It sets quicker than the other BB creams I have tried but still gives you enough 'working' time to blend it really well.

Coverage: 4 out of 5

I would say that it's 'light medium', buildable, but will not build up to more than a good medium. A tip: For more coverage pat it in instead of spreading it out. It is a cream after all! :)

Finish: 4 out of 5 (very subjective, depends what you like)

On my oily-combo skin it looked 'natural', even slightly on a dewy side. It is definitely not a typically dewy product. Make sure you moisturise well as if you have dryness in your skin it can accentuate this, look chalky and flaky. Once powdered it looked more demi-matte on me.

Longevity: 4 out of 5

On me it tends to last about 8 - 10 hours in the winter, 6 - 8 hours in the summer. This BB cream has been definitely made for those of us on a more oily side. I'm very oily and only the most long lasting products give me more than a few hours wear. This BB cream has been definitely more resilient than many 'long lasting' foundations I have used.

Claims:

'Good for the skin'

I can confirm it is for mine! One of the very few products that do not break me out or make my skin worse. I actually feel I have less pimples when I use it than when I don't. Love it!

Would I buy it again? I keep repurchasing it all the time.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

this stuff has great coverage, a little goes a long way. It doesn't oxidize, which I like. It seems to self-adjust to match you. Oil control is so-so, but a little blotting does not remove the product.

It makes my skin look flawless. I just started using this again after trying out some other products. I thought to myself, "why did you stop?"

Never again. I will use this BB cream as long as I can get it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great colour match for my pale, yellow-toned skin and the coverage is on the heavier side for a bb cream which I appreciate. However, this makes me break out terribly every time I use it! I've tried prepping the skin with various primers to stop so much product from sinking into my pores, I've tried triple cleansing to remove every last bit of it before bed, I've tried only wearing it for short periods of time to see if that makes any difference, but all to no avail. My skin just really, really doesn't like this stuff. As for the packaging, it's very hygienic and the price is really affordable considering that I had to get it shipped from Korea. Ah well!

This is more like a foundation than a bb cream. For some people it's good but I was expecting more bb cream effect.
The tone is good, not grey as most of them are.The coverage is medium but buildable. It feels a little heavy and sinks into my pores( without primer). It's not hydrating at all which I need currently. I know it actually oil control cream but I chose this one because the other skin 79 bb in the store were darker shades.
Make sure you moisterize your skin before applying this bb cream.
Overall I am disappointed. I wish I had bought a full size missha bb which is a winner in my eyes between these two creams. It's not for colder season and not for dry skin. There is 40g which is quite a lot and the packaging is cute but I am sad that there is another product in my make up stash that I will have hard time finishing up.
Pros: good coverage, suitable for yellow skin undertones, good packaging, a lot of product (40g).
Cons: not moisterizing, sinks into pores, feels heavy, not for very fair skin tones.

BE AWARE.. The fakes look EXACTLY like the real ones. So buy from a reliable seller NOT ebay or anything you might suspect, people can't tell the difference and might leave a comment on how its real when its not.

Iv'e used this for a year and it real since I bought it from the original store.

Anyway when I used my bottle up, I thought I'd buy it from Ebay since I come from Europe and can't venture to Korea every time I want a new one ;)

Besides it was cheaper, but not by a whole lot. The seller had good reviews also (as in people saying its the real deal) The product also had NO VISIBLE FLAWS, the design looked exactly like my real bottle, down to every detail.

So I tried it on however it was more gooey and paler - it didn't look good so I became suspicious, was the product expired or a fake?

So I bought a new one from the original site (Which is a LOT of work) and when I compared the fake with the original I saw how much the cojnsistensy differ.

The real one is more smooth, velvety almost - the fake one is a tone lighter and goes on sticky and with a ghostish cast.

So PLEASE be sure you have the real one before you make a review.. Its CRUSIAL..

Hope this helped some of you..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've just ordered two more bottles of this BB cream. This is HG. Cliché and so very true. This does not make me oily (bear in mind it's a cream, you rub it in completely like a cream WITH YOUR HANDS), this is perfect for my very fair yellow toned skin, and it doesn't settle into pores like almost every liquid foundation I have ever tried. This has enough coverage for me, I'd consider it a medium coverage, that I don't need to use a foundation with it. I spot conceal and that's it.

My skin feels moist and happy all day.

I didn't react to anything in this cream despite having rather sensitive skin. It doesn't exacerbate acne--in fact, I think it helps keep skin moist and happy and that somehow alleviates the acne.

I will probably never buy another foundation again. Ever. This is it, it's a big bottle for the money, I only need 1/2 a pump for my face, and I think the pump makes it hygienic enough that it'll last longer than typical bottles of foundation.

Best. Base Product. Ever.

Are you NC15 or below with a yellow undertone. If so the hunt is over, you need look no further because this is the BB Cream for you..

The hunt for the perfect BB is a long road fraught with trial and errors - my journey has taken me through many BB's from Skin 79, Lioele, Missha and Elisha Coy. Hopefully my mistakes could be of benefit to someone else on the lookout for the perfect formula...

I'm NC15 - with a yellow undertone and normal/combination skin, I tan a little in the summer but end up pretty pale in the winter. Everything from Lioele has been too dark, most of the Skin 79 has been too pink, too grey, too dark or too shiny. Missha Perfect Cover #13 works and is similar in shade to Vital Orange. Elisha Coy Always Triple BB is a little darker but a great summer choice as that has a nice lasting finish too like this one.

Skin 79 Orange is a thicker consistency than most I have tried, I only need 1-1.5 pump to build up a medium coverage, this lasts all day and gives a healthy skin finish, I do lightly powder to set this.

Best application method I have found is to warm this up on my hand, spritz a flat top kabuki with a little water or make-up spray, dot on and blend, this does not dry down really fast so you have time to build and blend for a beautiful finish. As I have pores on my nose I find it best to dot on and blend in with my fingers when I have finished the rest of my face - this totally hides my pores - love :)

This last week I have been pairing this BB with Laura Mercier Radiance Primer on my cheeks - this shows through this BB as a healthy glow, to set I have been using a very light dusting of Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder, this BB takes me right through the day and can easily be touched up for night. I have had no problems with this oxidising.

As I was trying out so many BB's I bought this in the 15g size - have to love that about BB's - next time I'm definately going for the full size.