September 23, 2014 | 1415 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions UV Interception SPF50+ PA+++ (Vital Orange)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by baldygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've just ordered two more bottles of this BB cream. This is HG. Cliché and so very true. This does not make me oily (bear in mind it's a cream, you rub it in completely like a cream WITH YOUR HANDS), this is perfect for my very fair yellow toned skin, and it doesn't settle into pores like almost every liquid foundation I have ever tried. This has enough coverage for me, I'd consider it a medium coverage, that I don't need to use a foundation with it. I spot conceal and that's it.

My skin feels moist and happy all day.

I didn't react to anything in this cream despite having rather sensitive skin. It doesn't exacerbate acne--in fact, I think it helps keep skin moist and happy and that somehow alleviates the acne.

I will probably never buy another foundation again. Ever. This is it, it's a big bottle for the money, I only need 1/2 a pump for my face, and I think the pump makes it hygienic enough that it'll last longer than typical bottles of foundation.

Best. Base Product. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Are you NC15 or below with a yellow undertone. If so the hunt is over, you need look no further because this is the BB Cream for you..

The hunt for the perfect BB is a long road fraught with trial and errors - my journey has taken me through many BB's from Skin 79, Lioele, Missha and Elisha Coy. Hopefully my mistakes could be of benefit to someone else on the lookout for the perfect formula...

I'm NC15 - with a yellow undertone and normal/combination skin, I tan a little in the summer but end up pretty pale in the winter. Everything from Lioele has been too dark, most of the Skin 79 has been too pink, too grey, too dark or too shiny. Missha Perfect Cover #13 works and is similar in shade to Vital Orange. Elisha Coy Always Triple BB is a little darker but a great summer choice as that has a nice lasting finish too like this one.

Skin 79 Orange is a thicker consistency than most I have tried, I only need 1-1.5 pump to build up a medium coverage, this lasts all day and gives a healthy skin finish, I do lightly powder to set this.

Best application method I have found is to warm this up on my hand, spritz a flat top kabuki with a little water or make-up spray, dot on and blend, this does not dry down really fast so you have time to build and blend for a beautiful finish. As I have pores on my nose I find it best to dot on and blend in with my fingers when I have finished the rest of my face - this totally hides my pores - love :)

This last week I have been pairing this BB with Laura Mercier Radiance Primer on my cheeks - this shows through this BB as a healthy glow, to set I have been using a very light dusting of Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder, this BB takes me right through the day and can easily be touched up for night. I have had no problems with this oxidising.

As I was trying out so many BB's I bought this in the 15g size - have to love that about BB's - next time I'm definately going for the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I am very pale and yellow undertoned - this cream is my dream cream the first BB cream that is neither orange nor pink - the best I had found was the Missha Signature BB cream but it was still too rosy for my complexion and was so fragranced it broke me out and made me itchy - this is the perfect white 'yellow' which is the best match I have ever found in a BB cream or foundation in my life. Love the thick consistency covers amazingly well. Only flaws for me are that it dries down quite matte but this is ok as it is very creamy to apply, not a fan of the fragrance it is quite strong and could cause me to break out long term, also wish this was free of parabens but other than that this is my current fave!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start off by saying, this was the first BB cream I tried that was a close match to my skin, it was still a tad bit too dark but using this in the Summer and with a pale powder evened it out for me.

This is supposed to be made for oily skin but this makes my face sooo greasy, after a few hours my skin looks disgusting(I'm very oily) invest in a good setting powder if you are going to use this. Luckily I had never experienced breakouts (all liquid foundations break me out) and it has such a high spf, but I much prefer the green Skin 79 BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think that this is Skin79's weakest B.B. cream. It looked very caked and dry on me. Don't buy this if you have any dryness or dry patches, it'll be a disaster if you do. It's best for oily skin. It caused my skin to breakout even before I washed it off. Best for pale skin, but not fair (fair to me is the lightest of snow whites) so it was too dark for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Christel22

This is my all-time holy grail, go-to, favourite BB cream. I have super pale NC15 skin (sometimes NC15 is even a little dark for me), so I have a lot of trouble finding the perfect foundation for my skin. Enter this fantastic BB cream. It matches me PERRRRFECTLY, blends in seamlessly and is beautifully creamy. I have normal skin, dry in some areas in winter and this never clings to patches or settles into lines. It lasts a really long time when you set it with powder and even going to the beach in the hot Australian summer, getting my face wet, it looked great. This *is* quite yellow though, so if you don't have yellow undertones, it would look terrible. I find it is so moisturising that I don't need a moisturiser underneath, and unlike most other asian BB creams I've tried, it has a really good coverage and doesn't oxidise. Definitely worth getting if you are super pale with yellow undertones and find that all other BB creams are too pink or grey!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The texture's thicker than the hot pink one. Has a great coverage, it's stays 12hrs on my face without touch up & if my face getting oily, it gave dewy result & looks more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Medium coverage foundation and sunscreen that feels like a lightweight moisturizer? Umm yes. Blends effortless and a little goes a long way. I have nothing bad to say about this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I recieved two samples of this BB and I have only tried one of them. I won't be trying this a second time.

For my skin this BB is way too powdery, cakey and hard to work with. It does nothing for my skin except give my dry spots and pores a more obvious appearence.
Two good things about this BB: The color, which suited my skintone very well and the SPF50, this would work great in the summer.

I do not recommend this BB cream if you have dry/sensitive skin like mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

*Update*
Still loving this BB cream! I feel bad for those whom it gave breakouts since even though my oily t-zone is very acne prone this product hasn't done anything bad to it.
What I recently did is tried this BB cream mixed in with a tiny bit of the Chanel CC cream. I love the CC cream but it oxidized insanely on me, so instead of throwing out such an expensive product I now mix it with this BB cream and it's AMAZING.

Just proves the point that everyone's skin is so different and you MUST find samples of products first before buying them and do a spot check to look for reactions.

I personally adore this BB cream. I used to use Missha's but unfortunately it was too moisturizing for my combo oily skin and was always too gray on my skin. I stayed away from Asian BB creams for a very long time (several years actually) until I started using more foundations and experimenting with coverages. Then I saw that Skin79 released more shades in their BB cream line and decided what the heck, I should buy some samples.
So I ordered a pack of 6 different Skin79 BB creams on Ebay and realized that I love the orange one so much that I am going to be perchasing the full size soon.
The color is light beige with the tiniest hint of yellow. If you are NC 20 like me or have light neutral undetones this will work for you. I wear this over my Paula's Choice Hydralight moisturizer and serum (without SPF) and apply this BB cream after.
The texture is indeed thick and you need to work quickly. After about 30 minutes or so I set it with my Chanel loose powder and my face looks flawless, fresh, and has a glow.
This BB cream IS more mattifying but I find that it stays matte only for a little bit (at least on my combo skin) then it turns more of a natural finish.
So far it did not give me any breakouts.