November 26, 2014 | 1755 users online

Gels/Soaps - Shea Moisture - Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Between the Foaming Milk & the Body Wash (whichever I can find when I need to repurchase), this is my go-to cleanser for everything - body, face, & sometimes hair (as shampoo instead of the brand's actual shampoo). It is super-gentle, neither greasy nor dries me out, never breaks out my skin, love that it's organic, & the tropical scent is divine (primary reason why I love it). Only small doses are needed for a nice rich lather & a bottle lasts me most of the year (usually about 8-9 months, sometimes longer depending on usage frequency). Best part is when I go traveling on vacation, I fill a travel size bottle of this & I'm good for shampoo, face cleanser & bodywash all in one - the less clutter I have to pack, the better!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by shadowlikesbuns1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does a great job and NO animal testing! Smells delicious

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I've been using this bodywash for about 2mo and OMG I LOVE IT!!! The coconut pina colada scent is heaven in a bottle!!!! A little goes a long way,this lathers up easily and rinses well. My skin feels clean,soft and hydrated!!!

I got 2 when Walgreens had a bogo sale and am so glad I did,this stuff is amazing and will continue to buy!!!!<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after Xoxosincity recommended it and I have to say that I agree with her that this is a great body wash. It smells amazing and every time I get a whiff of it I think of summer and pina coladas (try the matching lotion too- it is wonderful and has a stronger scent) and it lathers well without stripping my skin or irritating my eczema. It is full of nourishing oils and shea butter which my skin loves and although the scent doesn't linger on my skin, I feel like it does a good job of moisturizing and cleaning my skin and doesn't break me out on my chest or back. If you love the scent of the coconut and hibiscus line from Shea Moisture, then you will love this too as it is pretty much an identical scent. I found my bottle at Walgreens, but you can get this at Target as well. It retails at $9.99 and you get a good sized bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to write a review for this body wash as well as all the other Shea Moisture products I love. I am surprised more people haven't tried or reviewed them. They are available and Target/Walgreens and this version is one of my favorites among the African Black Soap version I use as well for more clarifying. I love this wash as the Coconut & Hibiscus products smell so delicious and not artificial and are just full of rich nourishing ingredients that are amazing for leaving your skin so balances, soft, replenished, and smooth. They don't coat, leave films, or dry you out with a million unneeded lathering agents. And even with that I am surprised at what a nice creamy lather it gives with the product really going a long way unlike some natural washes where you have to use a lot more. Really worth the cheap prices imo for the quality/clean of an organic product. Also just a tip, there is one other body wash in the line called the Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Wash which is nearly identical in ingredients but I always buy this version that is called the "Foaming Milk" as it is the same body wash lol but it comes in a 16 oz bottle for the same price as the other I tried first, which is in the 13 oz like most of their body washes. Weird I know but a little more product for the money with this version. Don't hesitate to try this ladies or gents as does what all the other drugstore/he body washes claim to do minus all the stripping/chemicals/cones/over perfumed fragrances they contain to do it! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No