October 25, 2014 | 1368 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Magic Nude Liquid Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BonjourCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is wonderful! I tried it a few months ago after my mom and I had been finding alternatives to our MAC studio fix foundation. We realized that spending $30+ on a foundation was ridiculous with our new-found budget. I saw this foundation in the drugstore and decided to try it out. Best decision I ever made. It glides on smoothly and can be built up for medium coverage. It works flawless with the NYC smooth skin pressed powder and the hard candy glamoflauge concealer. Doing that routine(with a knock-off beauty blender) has contributed to flawless foundation and an airbrushed look. Long story short - We switched out the MAC for this foundation and couldn't be more pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite foundations, I love the silky feeling on my skin but I really don't like the packaging. With the tiny, little hole it's hard to get the product out and that's annoying, hopefully one day they will re-package this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by zouie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG drugstore foundation! Caught myself reachig for it more than for my YSL teint resist. it goes on smooth and feels almost like an oil but once it sets its beautiful powdery finish. It doesn't make enlarged pores stand out and it covers them perfectly. Evens out the skin tone and looks literally just like the skin which was dusted with a tiny bit of a powder-super natural. Definitely not a long lasting foundation though but i dont mind reapplying it once in a while. AND A BIG PLUS IT DOES NOT MAKE ME OILY THROUGHOUT THE DAY ! loving this product definitely will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using Revlon Color Stay for several years because it has good coverage, but being on the north side of fifty, I was looking for a lighter coverage. This was actually highly reviewed by someone on youtube and I'm happy the reviews here are good as well! So I figured it's worth a try.

The instructions say to apply using your fingers which I did. It feels nice going on with a smooth finish. It's nice a light but does even out my skin tone very nicely without looking made up. I have oily T zone so I use a light dusting of translucent power only on that area. I really like the look and feel of this, and nothing settles into the fine wrinkles around the eyes. The only thing I don't care for it the square bottle as I prefer the standard type. I would definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Tlee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this -- but it breaks out my face. This will never do; the scars last forever. I haven't had a pimple in years, and I've had four since trying this. No more. It's the chemical sunscreen, I suspect. In any case, it can't be on my skin ever again. YMMV

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

This is my drugstore HG product. Let me explain why.
Even though I have combination skin, I find most products tend to slide from my skin after a few hours of application,however, this foundation is different. It has lasted about six hours without reapplication. It also prevented oiliness in some areas of my face making it dewy instead of shiny. It is perfect for people with minimal facial blemishes since it is light to medium coverage.

Warning for people who don't uses brushes. This product gets powdery during application and you might want to use a stippling or foundation brush.

I highly recommend this product for people with oily skin and minimal facial blemish.
I hope this review helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was alright. I didnt like the texture of it I found it very slippery! Also it didnt give great coverage either and I found it wore off after a few hours of wearing it. Plus, it did not give a glowing flawless finish that I like! Also my t-zone got oily very fast with this foundation. If you have little flaws to coverup and dont really need foundation then this product would be good for you! however, there are much better foundation out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Magic Nude works wonderfully to control my oiliness. It's a semi-matte finish that still leaves a soft dewey effect other fully mattifying foundations don't. The coverage definitely evens out my skin tone and looks extremely natural. It's not heavy or cakey at all. The color is beautiful; I'm a Clay 2 in Iman stick and the soft sable is a great match. No break outs. Love that it has SPF. I absolutely love it. My new HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this ages ago after hearing about it from bloggers. Having to try the newest thing I went out and bought it without testing shades and picked one much too dark. So it sat in the drawer for around four months. A few weeks ago I pulled it out again out of curiosity and found it matches my fake tan shade perfectly so I've been using it lately.

I actually like the fact that this doesn't have a pump and that it is made to be applied with fingers. It cuts application time in half. This is a very sheer coverage for me and I sometimes have to go in and cover imperfections with a heavier foundation. To me, this dries down to a similar finish to L'Oreal True Match, not quite matte but not quite dewy. It looks very natural and makes my skintone look really even.

Overall I really like this foundation and I'm glad I gave it another chance after the shade mishap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lolo42

I love this foundation!!! I have combo skin. Oily t zone with dry jawline. I use my sigma flat top brush to apply. Goes on the skin effortlessly. It's not full cakey coverage. However it completely evens out my skin tone. I would say it's semi matte. IMO, it creates a perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. I brighten up and highlight with Mac Pro concealer then apply a translucent powder to t zone. Bronzer, blush ect. I have a bad habit of applying and REapplying powder to my oily t zone(sometimes overload lol). With this foundation I can reapply as much as I want. It NEVER gets cakey. I don't know why this gets bad reviews. Your foundation shouldn't be too heavy. It's purpose is to even out your skin tone. This looks like my skin but 10x better. Without looking like I smashed my face in cake.