March 2, 2015 | 1696 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Magic Nude Liquid Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Megmand

Medium coverage with medium staying power. Feels very light on the skin and fades rather than slides off. A great value if you shade match and find it on sale. Reminds me of one of the Armani foundations, forget which one, matte finish and pore minimizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2015 11:22:00 AM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think this is a really nice foundation. It is a very unique consistency, unlike anything I've ever come across, although I hear it's a dupe for the Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation (they have the same parent company and everything) for a fraction for the price. It's a very thin liquid and it feels almost a very wet powder. I'm not sure how else to describe this, but it's very unique. It is sheer at first, but can be built up to a medium coverage. I would say this has a satin finish. The blendability of this foundation is out of this world. No matter how you put it on (brush, fingers, etc...) it's going to go on super easy. It also lasts all day on me, but pretty much all foundations do. But I have to also be logical. As a young person with dry skin (so products tend to last) and virtually flawless skin, I know foundations are generally going to look good, which is why I didn't give this five stars. It was great, but it wasn't a standout, you know? I do have a couple of problems. It does dry my skin out over the day. Also, it tends to emphasize any major dry patches I have. Also the packaging is dreadful (although I would never detract points from the product because of this). All in all, this is a really good foundation and I think the only people it wouldn't work on are those with the oiliest skin. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2015 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Shandel918

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always seem to go back to this foundation. It's soo quick and easy to put on. I just tip the bottle onto my cheeks and forehead and rub it in with my fingers. I do however notice that it really brings out the flakiness around my nose, but I just make sure I use a good moisturizer before I apply it and it's fine. It has a very nice finish to it, and my face feels soooooo soft! It's the only foundation that doesn't sink into my laughing lines! I love the light coverage of it too. I have a redness to my cheeks, and it covers that, but still allows my freckles to show through. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything. And I can touch my face throughout the day without it rubbing off like other foundations. It is also the only foundation that is a perfect match to my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2015 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The idea for this is really awesome, but this foundation is just good in my opinion (at best), not great. I do not recommend this for people with even slightly dry skin or combination skin- the main problem with this foundation is that it enhances dry skin flakes. From far away you can't tell, but up close, it's pretty visible. I have combination skin, with very minimal dry flaking in my inner checks and my nose- I can't even tell at all without this makeup, but again, this foundation makes the dry flakes pretty prominent.

Lasting power- okay, not great. It could be better. I blot after lunch so it's not a huge deal but people with oilier skin than me might have to touch up throughout the day.

Finish- sort of normal- not quite dewy, not quite matte. That's why I really like about this foundation- you can go for either look. However, because it brings attention to the dry areas of my face, I have found that setting this with power for a matte look only makes that problem worse. Then again, it is already supposed to be both a foundation and powder.

Application- one of the things I like best. They recommend you apply with your fingers and not brushes or blenders or anything, and probably rightly so- the chemicals that assist with this foundation sort of transforming into a powder on your skin are probably catalyzed by the warmth of your fingers. I like that I can just sort of rub this in and be done with it. It blends into skin beautifully and is very buildable.

Color- perfect, it's hard for me to find shades pale enough for my fair skin, but this works. Can't speak for other shades/skin tones, obviously.

Packaging- fine. nothing really to write about here.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2015 4:20:00 PM More reviews by jaylinr03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The coverage was nice but like others it dries to a powder like feel and if your skin is dry like mine in the winter it will settle in those spots. I don't hate it but there are better foundations out there. Especially for this price

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2015 6:15:00 PM More reviews by tani89

Honestly I picked this product up knowing it will be sheer but I wanted it anyways cause the packaging is so cute. I have acne blemishes and it didn't cover them up but it great for a fresh look makeup or even traveling without putting so much makeup on. It did last me a good 6 hours but its not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2015 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Danielle97LuvTravel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation on an impulse and as soon as I applied it I regretted my purchase. However, its not a bad product overall. I just don't think it's for me.

Pros: Very sheer, light, and silky formula that feels very comfortable on the skin. Has a very smoothing matte finish that fills pores and lines. Good color selection. Also not a horrible price for drugstore foundation (I paid 11 dollars).

Cons: This foundation definitely clings to dry patches and looks slightly powdery once applied. The packaging, which consists of a glass bottle and screw on top, can make application messy as well.

I think that overall whether you like this foundation or not will depend on your skin type. It didn't work for me, but would probably be a dream for oily skinned girls or for the warm summer months. Those who enjoy sheer coverage will enjoy this product as well. I will likely not repurchase because I need more coverage than this product provides.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:58:00 AM More reviews by SuzieQ1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This foundation is unlike anything I've ever used before. It is very runny and liquidy, so you have to be careful when it pours out of the bottle. That is my only compliant about this foundation, I wish it came in a pump bottle, it would be so much easier!
As for the formula, it is pretty incredible! I have very large pores and uneven skin tone, and it's hard to find a foundation that doesn't sink into my pores and make my skin look worse or look cakey. This stuff feels like silk when applying it, it glides on and covers flawlessly, and makes my skin look amazing, which is a miracle because my skin never looks amazing. I love how this feels, it's so light it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup, yet it covers all my flaws. I hope they never discontinue this product. I feel like I've just discovered the holy grail of foundations! I am tempted to go out and buy all the bottles I can find!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 9:23:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice weightless texture but settles into any dry patches and looks bad for my winter dry skin

very light coverage

don't really like it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:57:00 PM More reviews by MoonLightOnWater

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation it goes on like a dream gives perfect coverage especially when you do not like cakey oundation it's perfect!