L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder

3.8

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Dimethicone • Cyclohexasiloxane • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polymethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Water • Propylene Carbonate • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Aluminium Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 5/24/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm impressed with the results of this foundation, even with my dry skin. It feels/looks like I have nothing on, yet it evens out my skin tone nicely with a light to medium coverage. It gives a matte yet natural finish. It's very easy to apply with fingers, melts in the skin quickly, and there is no need to set. Took away a lippie because it does emphasize dry patches if there is any just a matter of taking good care of the skin though. Yes I would repurchase it.

on 5/19/2015 2:12:00 PM

Personally, I love this foundation. Many have said this is a dupe for Armani Maestro foundation, but if you want a HE dupe for this one try Lancome Nude Miracle. Why would you as it is the same company after all. I really like the price point for this one. I am over 45 and not a big foundation wearer, prefer a BB cream and a no-makeup look. The watery consistency of this one took some getting used to but now I love it. I use my fingers to apply as suggested (always do anyway as I am just too lazy to want to clean brushes all the time), went in sections as this dries quickly. A little concealer on top of a few choice spots and I am good to go! I find that this gives me a lovely youthful look. I do have uneven pigmentation and this covers well despite being sheer. Went to stock up recently at my local Walgreens, however and it was on sale for half off & "last chance"! The salesgirl said she wasn't sure whether it was a Walgreens closeout or that L'oreal was going to discontinue this one. Stalked 2 other Walgreens locations and no such sale, so not sure. Starting to hoard this one just in case - seems like just when i find something I like it gets discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm really torn about this product. On one hand I really like the coverage - it's light and buildable. The perfect everyday foundation because it's neither too matte nor too dewy. And for me, it lasts an entire work day without me looking like an oily mess. The problem?! I hate applying it! It's just so runny that I end up making a mess every time I use it. I have permanent stains on my carpet, on my sink, on doors. Wish Loreal would do something about this - add a pump?! It's a great foundation otherwise.

on 4/29/2015 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Loved this stuff, I keep hearing people use it with fingers like this bottle says.. But I don't. It definitely does leave your brush oily and u have to clean it every time, but it also gives u fuller coverage when not used with fingers. I also don't like the idea of using fingers on my face for make up.. It's a medium coverage and it's perfect for the "every day" make up look.

on 3/28/2015 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this foundation. Because of all the alcohol in the ingredients, if you have dry(ish) or sensitive, I would not recommend it however. For me, with my combination skin, as long as I keep my face quite moisturized, it's perfect. I also use my fingers instead of my brush for every day wear, specially those hurried 6am uni mornings, and it's alright. But the coverage is obviously much better when you're using a brush.

on 3/15/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I was excited to try this out, because it said on the bottle, applies like a liquid and dries to a powder finish. It's VERY liquidy and I was afraid I'd spill this every day, it's an accident waiting. I wasn't overly flattered with this foundation, even though a lot of people complimented me wearing this. It has a light to medium coverage, which is okay if you don't want a lot of coverage. It stayed true to tone throughout the day. But I found when I applied it, it makes the sides of my nose look extra dry and patchy. That went away as my oils came through during the day, but after 4 or so hours, the foundation would wear off around my nose. Maybe it's just such a new formula, that I am not use to. I don't think I'll buy it again, I'll go back to what I'm use to.

on 3/10/2015 7:45:00 PM

Beautiful finish! Feels weightless, nicely pigmented as well

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have used Giorgio Armani Maestro in the past and this is touted as being its dupe. Not only is it a dupe but is the perfect spot on color match for me (classic tan). After a day of wear...10 hours to be exact....this stuff didn't oxidize on me or make my skin look rough. My skin actually looked better and better as the day progressed....the same thing that my GA Maestro did as well. For a drugstore foundation its not bad at all.

on 2/28/2015 5:50:00 PM

Medium coverage with medium staying power. Feels very light on the skin and fades rather than slides off. A great value if you shade match and find it on sale. Reminds me of one of the Armani foundations, forget which one, matte finish and pore minimizing.

on 2/21/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think this is a really nice foundation. It is a very unique consistency, unlike anything I've ever come across, although I hear it's a dupe for the Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation (they have the same parent company and everything) for a fraction for the price. It's a very thin liquid and it feels almost a very wet powder. I'm not sure how else to describe this, but it's very unique. It is sheer at first, but can be built up to a medium coverage. I would say this has a satin finish. The blendability of this foundation is out of this world. No matter how you put it on (brush, fingers, etc...) it's going to go on super easy. It also lasts all day on me, but pretty much all foundations do. But I have to also be logical. As a young person with dry skin (so products tend to last) and virtually flawless skin, I know foundations are generally going to look good, which is why I didn't give this five stars. It was great, but it wasn't a standout, you know? I do have a couple of problems. It does dry my skin out over the day. Also, it tends to emphasize any major dry patches I have. Also the packaging is dreadful (although I would never detract points from the product because of this). All in all, this is a really good foundation and I think the only people it wouldn't work on are those with the oiliest skin. I definitely recommend.