L'Oreal Colour Riche in Ballerina Shoes

2.8

on 2/14/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Ballerina shoes is a pale shimmery peach-pink lipstick. It goes on smoothly and last fairly long with a lip liner. Verry nice color for summer! Love it!

on 2/5/2014 5:30:00 PM

I was first attracted to this when I found it about a year plus ago on the display rack at my local drugstore. Being a light pink frost lipstick shade junkie, I decided to take the plunge and buy it. Well, expecting a more opaque pinky frost, I was slightly dismayed to find that this potentially beloved shade delivered a light pink with minimal frost, coupled with a glossy finish. This was much more sheer than I had expected, but not a bad color at all. I am somewhat surprised at the low ratings this shade has received, but it's really not too bad, but would recommend for lighter skins. I went ahead and bought a few more of these, as I have noticed that this color has been discontinued in some of my local drugstores. May be an acquired taste for some, but overall, I still really like this. Took off a single lippie due to the sheer nature of this product.

on 10/4/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved the name & color of this lipstick in the tube, and on the model on the picture! When I got it home and tried it on it was a whole different story.

Pros:
-really creamy
-moisturizing (like a lip balm)
-nice packaging

Cons:
-smell (that, borrowing your mothers lipstick 20 years ago, smell) it just bothers me
-highly frosty, probably too frosty for most people
-shimmer lingers after lipstick fades

I honestly wanted to love this lipstick. I have been on the hunt for the perfect pale/light pink lipstick and really thought this was it but could NOT look past how frosty this was! Just not flattering :( guess the hunt goes on....

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

An extremely frosty pink that would've been quite pretty if it hadn't been so very, very frosty. It also leaves behind a lot of... shimmer? after I tried to wipe it off when I saw it in the mirror and has a gross lipsticky smell which I guess is normal for the brand. Very 80s and not very flattering on me, so it's going back.

on 7/6/2013 4:27:00 AM

i have just got this color this week n i am in love
the color by itself is not for everyone
but everyone could use it as a lip highlighter!
just in the middle of your lips on top of any other lipstick to make them pop n look bigger n nicer

N personally i can rock it by itself for the summer

the formula is nice n creamy n it lasts for a good time n when it fades it fades evenly
the smell is okay i am not a fan but it doesnt put me off wearing it

on 6/16/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Shade description: frosty baby pink

Pros

- creamy
- pigmented

Cons

- frosty
- scent

Comments: This is a new one and a bad one. It's very frosty. What more can I say about it? It has that typical smell that all the Colour Riche lipsticks have, which I hate. The colors usually make up for it, but not this one. It just wasn't flattering at all.

Will not repurchase.