April 17, 2014 | 1588 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG for face wash. I've been using it for years and I love it. I use this twice a day sometimes and it's not irritating or harsh. It leaves my face smooth and oil free. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this scrub. It's not harsh. Which is fine, because I like a gentle scrub for my face. I like the smell. Very clean and refreshing. I use in the morning and at night and so far that's been fine. Will probably go down to one time a day for the winter. I think this cleanser helps my face stay matte a little longer. Overall, good cleanser, decent price, worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say, It does the job. It smells like citrus and is a little strong. Not for removing makeup and not good for exfoliating at all. I have to use a rough cloth with this and is still does not get the dead plugs of skin out of my pores. But it doesn't break me out and doesn't burn my face. It works best in the shower! put your face under the hot shower for 30 seconds and rub with a face cloth. Then put some of the cleanser on the cloth and clean your face then rise VERY WELL. if you dont get it all off it can make your face itchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by minocchio

this is quite gentle and good for everyday usage

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BrideEveryday

Hi Friends, Neutrogena Deep clean gentle scrub is very efficient for oily or acne prone skin. I have been using this product for about 2 years now. It makes my skin unclogged and gives it a healthy glow. For more detailed review please read: http://www.brideeveryday.com/neutrogena-deep-clean-gentle-scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by 33Lisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried 2 other face scrubs before (An Avon one that was awful and St. Ive's Apricot scrub once which I thought had large chunky uneven & harsh particles). Have also tried using bicarb soda as a scrub.
This is by far the best one in terms of irritation to my sensitive skin (although I think calling any scrub "gentle" is a bit of a long shot). The beads are small and regular unlike St. Ive's yet still a little gritty and gives a nice exfoliating feel when massaged into the face. I don't think it did anything for my acne or blackheads (which is what I was trying to use it for at the time) but it did very effectively get the excess skin and gunk off the surface of my face. Left me feeling a little tight and dry afterwards but also fresh and clean. I wouldn't use it more than 1-2 times/week.
I used mine all up and miss it every now and then, but I think it's for the best for me to leave scrubs alone for now. I've joined the "scrubs-are-too-harsh" camp, but if I were to purchase again, it would be this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by xkianax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't use this scrub religiously, but I like it and it's good to my skin.

I'm middle eastern and am very acne prone so I like to use a good scrub every now and then. And due to my acne, my face does tend to get shiny. So the rice protein does actuality help!

And I love the scent too! I don't know much about scrubs because I've only used a couple, including Neutrogena's grapefruit one. And this one is by far the best.

Though I don't use this often, I would repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Good non-irritating scrub. I use this every morning to exfoliate any flakes that may have formed because of my acne medication

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I feel like facial scrubs are the one product that I would never in a million years go high end for- I mean, why would you when this exists? I've used just about every scrub I can think of from the drugstore skincare aisle and this one takes first prize. I bought this for the first time around 5 or 6 years ago- I had no idea what I was buying it for since I knew nothing about skincare but I liked it right from the start. It not only made my skin feel soft but it really felt clean after and refreshed. I find with most exfoliators, all they do is remove the dead skin cells but don't actually give your skin a nice, gentle clean but this one does. I have mild- moderate acne and this definitely helps to heal my blemishes faster without drying them out or irritating them. Really love this product. I use it twice a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by PapayaMariah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm 14 and I've been using this face wash for about 6 months to a year. At first it worked really well and helped to exfoliate and clean my skin until the past couple months. I think my skin has become immune to it recently though, as the same thing happens with shampoos and other products. Anyway, my skin has become fairly dry and I have started to break out on my cheeks with little red spots and zits which wasn't normal until now. Also, I have blackheads all over my nose but this never seemed to take care of them. Overall, I think this face wash works pretty well but can be potentially drying and clog pores. For now, I will try a different face wash and maybe try it again in a few months.