July 30, 2014 | 1886 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Lipscape

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with lactate and Carnitine

* "For daily care of dry, rough chapped and scaly skin areas, eg; on knees and elbows.."

Have been searching forever for a body moisturiser with Lactic acid for exfoliation and Urea for moisturising, ever since a dermatologist mentioned those ingredients to repair sun damaged skin - I had some keratosis at the time.

Its been a long search but Ive found that combination in this cream.

I have extremely dry body skin, flakey, sensitive, prone to irritation and rashes. I cant survive without slathering myself in grease from shower to shower. I bought this cream from Boots after reading rave reviews (apparently its good for eczema), but was dissapointed in the size of the tiny 75ml container. And its expensive at over £9. Luckily the formula spreads easily, is a light and slippery texture so you dont need as much. It says its fragrant free, very slight fragrance if you put your nose right in the pot. As its not greasy and didnt leave me with a greasy residue or a waxy feel, I thought it couldnt possibly keep my super dry skin comfortable for very long, but it does! Seems to moisturise for 12 hours +. That is a miracle in itself. Up till now, I have been using the Eucerin with 10% Eurea to keep the dryness under control, its a great moisturiser but its very greasy. And it doesnt have any exfoliating properties.

Admittedly I exfoliate daily with those gloves (very lightly and with a sensitive soap) and have done for years, but the difference in my skin in just 3 days of using the replenishing cream is amazing. My skin has a high sheen to it, feels smooth as silk, exfoliated and moisturised to peak condition. And without a hint of irritation or dryness.

This is the ultimate body moisturiser for me. So impressed, am using it on my face too. So far so good...