July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Deodorants - Biotherm - Deo Pure Roll-On Natural Project

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by rassys

Ok, if there was a rating (-5) in the scale, i would definetly mark it ! I'm 28 years old and i have never in my life had such a bad underarm deodorant! It's no joke. The internet store, i bought it from, says that it can be used after depilation. I shaved off my underarms and after approx 10 min i put this deodorant on. What a burning i felt in my underarms, you wouldnt believe ! They became ichy and red and even some blood spots appeared in most red places. This has never happened to me before, i have tried many deodorants, sprays etc. The feeling was the same if you would shave off and pour a glass of strong alcohol on the skip. It didnt prevet any sweat smell, the underarms were so sensitive and sticky all day. I was really shocked, to me it cost approx 15 Eur, but you can find many deodorants for 3 Eur that feels and does much better job. Would never ever try anything from Biotherm again and would never recomend to anyone .