April 19, 2014 | 1857 users online

Sunscreen - Mineral Fusion Brush-on Sun Defense

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by luxed2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Doesn't turn orangey on me like the more expensive ones I've tried (PTR, Bare Escentuals). I use it on my t-zone only due to my rosacean cheeks don't do well with mica (which most all powder s/s contain). It's mattifying & adds extra spf protection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Even though the applicator brush isn't the best quality, this is a really good product. It makes it super easy to reapply sunscreen throughout the day. Does not break my skin and out and does not show up on the skin. Like that it has a high spf of 30. Much more affordable than the other powder sunscreens with brush applicators. Contains mica.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by waiyi

I love Mineral Fusion Brush-on Sun Defense, it is a cheap alternative for Colorscience Sunforgettable Mineral Powder. It works great, I was out with the sun from 10-2, I applied it every 1.5 hours, I didn't get burn, not even red. It keeps my face matte and oil free, it even set my makeup.

Pro:
- it really works!!
- transparent
- keep my face matte and oil free, it even set my makeup
- it comes with build-in brush and the package is very compact, easy to carry around.
- cheap (compare to Colorscience)

Con:
- the build-in brush not soft enough.

I will definitely buy it again.

For pics, pls visit here: