November 28, 2014 | 1301 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Acqua di Parma - blu mediterraneo mandorlo di sicilia pampering body lotion

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite scents for the summer.it is made by Italians and can be found in the UK at Harvey Nichols and Harrods in London.it is expensive for a body lotion but because of the fragrance I use it instead of a Cologne or perfume and when compared to the price of their eau depp toilette I find it reasonable, however I thought they would have packaged it in glass as opposed to plastic although with the bottle design this would make it difficult to extract the product so maybe a glass jar would make its external appearance as luxurious as the scent contained within.

The scent lasts all day and although it is not as strong as the eau de toilette it softly lingers.the texture of the product is very light and I use it over another moisturising product because by itself it is not enough moisture but for someone with oilier skin it would be fine.

Everytime I apply it I can't stop smelling my skin afterwards and it just makes you feel happy I guess this is because its production is inspired by the meditteranean region of Sicily using milk produced by the almonds from that region.

Nivea body lotion for very dry skin also uses almond milk and is a much more moisturizing product however the scent is less fragrant and more like the free hospitality products you find in UK hospitals.