March 2, 2015 | 2000 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2015 10:40:00 AM More reviews by cupcakekitty85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really loved the idea behind this kind of product!

However, I don't think this is hydrating enough for me, I always feel the need to use a normal body lotion after the shower (and I do have the one for very dry skin).

The smell is nice (I have one with honey), and I did get it on a 1+1 free promotion, so it was quite cheap, but I won't be buying it again.

And yes, it did make my shower very slippery afterwards!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2015 3:21:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Surprised nobody is commenting on how this stuff smells, it's awful! Like cheap plastic. It does it job but does leave the shower slippery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2015 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Mb3131

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a real game changer. I was very skeptical, but I absolutely love it. I've been using for about 3.5 weeks regularly. Used once a day, I find I no longer suffer from dry skin, which is a common battle for me in the winter. Usually I wake up in the middle of the night itching like crazy. even if I'd applied a lotion or oil before turning in. Also, my skin is super soft. The scent is ok and doesn't linger at all. I turn the water off and apply after washing. Then I rinse lightly and am ready to go. No residue whatsoever on the shower floor or my towels, which was a pleasant surprise. This is a new HG product that I won't be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Cheyennnef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never write reviews on products but I had to write a review for this product. I absolutely LOVE nivea in shower body lotion! I have very dry skin and I saw this in shower body lotion on a commercial so I had to give it a try. I honestly could say every day my skin feels softer with using this product. I would highly recommend anybody with dry skin to give this product a dry! I purchased the very dry in shower lotion and I will never turn back to regular lotion. This product is such a convenience to my life. I save time not having to put on lotion after the shower. Give this product some time. I did see results right away but after using it for a week, I see amazing results!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 7:59:00 PM More reviews by tofusteak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a lotion kind of girl because I don't like the feeling of something "sitting" on my skin. You can understand that the concept of an "in-shower" skin conditioner would appeal to me because I can rinse it off and my skin would still be moisturized.

I saw this at the supermarket and said I'd give it a try. I hate having dry skin especially on my legs. This moisturizer feels like a lotion on the skin and I don't use a lot but it spreads easily. It's not difficult to rinse off either. My skin feels like it has retained moisture after my shower and feels smoother than before. I wouldn't say that it's the smoothest I've felt (I used moisturizing body wash before that has given better results) but I'm content with the results. Although it adds an extra step to my bath routine (you have to wash separately before using this) I find that since this is actually something I look forward to doing.

I would have preferred to buy a trial size of this however, only the big sizes were available. Good thing it worked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2015 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not get the low reviews on this! I'm in the North East and it's about a balmy 8 degrees and I'm not a lazy shower girl. I always moisturized after my showers because I exfoiliate heavily with the salux. Now come this winter it's not a question of being lazy it is cold getting out in this weather! So this has been a shower dream for me because it's just too cold. Now like I said I use the salux and that always makes me have to moisturize. So I did that then applied this over me like I would lotion. Then a good warm rinse and my skin felt so soft. Not greasy at all and I have the dark blue bottle. I like the scent smells very soft like Nivea of course. It's really easy to use and it works for me.

I think because the salux gives me such a good scrub this stuff just absorbs in. I get a full day and night of moisture. Though I always put some lotion on before bed. It relaxes me and I have a thing for being soft. So this product is just an extra step in that process of keeping me soft and smooth this winter. It has never been this cold so I'm grateful to have this! I always rinse my shower out so its not slippery so that isn't an issue for me. I love this and anyone who has cold, harsh winters can understand how this is just one item for me in moisturizing. It will help keep you soft but you still need to moisturize the drier spots but I can see this making my skin look and hold up better in this cold. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2015 12:45:00 PM More reviews by itsmisswhite0110

I like this product a lot and will surely repurchase it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2015 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mammy247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this has worked wonders for me. I suffer with eczema on my hands and arms and using this in conjunction with 2 other products has really helped my latest outbreak of eczema. I now can't see where my eczema was unlike with products I have had from the doctor where the eczema is still quite visible even after a breakout has disappeared. will be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2015 7:44:00 AM More reviews by KelleyODay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this at the store when it first launched. It is not effective. Does not keep your skin moisturized for 2 hours let alone 24. Smells nice and the packaging is good since it sits upside down, but again the only thing it does is make your tub slippery. The traditional method of moisturizing your skin with any of the Nivea body lotions is still your best bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 11:33:00 AM More reviews by yoruyonaka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It worked very well on me! I received two 50ml samples from Nivea, which is the blue one. I have dry skin and my leg looks like snake skin. After using this product for about 2 weeks, my snake skin had became a whole lot better. In fact I can't really see my leg looking like snake skin nowadays and feels a lot smoother.

My hands also feel a lot smoother, and a lot more moisturized. I still apply lotion to my elbow and knee because I have very rough elbow and knee after using the in-shower conditioner, but I have to say it is a lot better.

The way I use it is the same as how I use my hair conditioner, which is apply after shower gel, leave it for about 2-3 minutes then rinse it away. I will rinse both my hair conditioner and skin conditioner at the same time, so it is not really an extra step for me. Highly recommended!