November 27, 2014 | 1524 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by drumbeat101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is definitely created for people like me who just never take the time to use ordinary lotion. I used to moisturize extremely rarely as I never liked hanging about my room half naked for 20 mins for the lotion to sink in and not leave oily stains on everything.
I use the Original Blue bottle for dry skin as I find it the most nourishing and you can feel the effects for longer, I have used the Cocoa and the new Honey scent too which I both love but they are both designed for normal to dry skin and never seem to last as long on.
I do find it a huge time saver as it doesn't really make much of a difference to my usual shower routine apart from a minute or two to apply and rinse off, for some reason it never made my shower slippery whether I used it at my house or my boyfriends I don't know why it did for some people.
Originally I bought the product from Superdrug and found it a bit pricey 5.09 for a 400ml bottle but have since spotted it at my local Bodycare store for under 2 (something like 1.95) for the 250ml bottle which works out cheaper for 500ml than the Superdrug 400ml price so I always buy a few bottles when I spot it in there.
All in all I will definitely buy this product again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by TPDgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product! I use the one with Shea butter. I received a bottle as a trial for Blackbox and from the first use it made my skin so silky. I was doing one of my friends make up when she accidentally brushed my thigh and she was like "I am so sorry but I just brushed your leg but it is so smooth" and I boasted about this product. I have recommended it to all my friend. I hope they do not stop making this because it is brilliant

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by TrampChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

As applying body moisturiser is the last thing I want to do in the mornings, I had high hopes for this product but will not be repurchasing. Reasons: it's not very moisturising - and I had bought the very dry skin version. But what really bugs me is the packaging. I've got about a third left, but when I squeeze the tube I only get tiny dollops of product. It won't come out! Even if I loved the moisturiser, I would not buy again because of the useless packaging. If I could give no lipsticks for the packaging I would.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I bought this thinking it would be a great timesaver on rushed mornings. Alas, no. You have to wash first as normal, with soap or shower gel, then rinse off, THEN apply this lotion and rinse off again before drying. It doesn't save any time at all really. Also, it doesn't moisturise as well as a proper body lotion, and it makes my hands very yucky and greasy when I apply it. It can also make your shower floor slippery. So, all in all, it's a big FAIL from Nivea. Needless to say I would not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this a a birthday gift months ago, and I have used it exactly twice.
Why?
1. It makes my shower floor so slippery, I am terrified my husband who has recently had a back operation will slip (or I will).
2. I can't bear the thought of getting all those oils on my towel. I spend more than enough time doing the laundry as it is.

Trying to send it to good home, but not having much luck. May need to toss it out soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by giovanna9sg

I bought an intensive one for dry skin at Watsons when I was travelling in Singapore. This kind of lotion is very suitable for a lazy person like me, after showering just apply this all over my body, rinse it off, grab the towel, get dressed and I'm good to go. However I don't think this product is as moist as promised in the bottle. My skin started to dry again after I sat about 2 hours inside an aircon-room. I won't repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like it, definitely saves me a few minutes in the morning because you don't have to wait for it to soak in before putting clothes on like most lotions. Not big on the scent though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really wanted to love this- but wasn't overly impressed. I was hoping it would be as nourishing as a normal body moisturiser but it just doesn't have the same effect

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

When I first started using this I quite liked it. Leaves skin feeling super soft and well moisturised, however I will say that I don't use this for the convenience, as I don't think it saves time at all. I will say the way I usually use this is when I'm using a 5 min hair conditioner and I will leave this to set on my body whilst the hair conditioner works it's magic. Overall this is a good product, not great product. I ran out of this a few days ago and instead used a light moisturiser (Vaseline coca cream) and applied this to my body thickly and let it sink in and washed it off and lightly towel dried it and to be honest, it did exactly the same thing! Probably might repurchase if it's available on offer but won't pay the full price for it. I would rather use a normal moisturiser and treat myself to a Lush body conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by FlavioR

It's an ok moisturizer. Works. However I don't exactly understand the point of this product. You have to apply this moisturizer the exact same way you'd apply any other ordinary cream: rubbing it all over your body. So it's not a time saver. The only difference is that you're applying it in the shower instead of your bedroom. Also, it's kind of dangerous to apply a slippery cream all over your body inside the shower. You could slip and fall, so pay attention. There are no obvious benefits to this product compared to a normal moisturizer, and considering this is more expensive I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Maybe in a sale.