Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

3.4

Aqua, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral.

on 8/30/2015 6:27:00 PM

life changing tbh

on 8/24/2015 3:58:00 PM

I love this product! Not going to lie first time I used it it felt weird. But it's one of my favourite cremes, great product.

on 8/19/2015 10:44:00 AM

I have never gone to the trouble of writing a review of a random product on a site before. This product was so great for me I just had to!
I ended up here as I was curious to see what everyone else felt about this product who had used it. I really despise moisturising after showers and up until recently I haven't really felt the need to. Of late I have tried Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion, it was ok, smelled lovely, but was greasy. This is just great. No greasy dry time as you rinse it off in shower. And it feels better hours after showering than other moisturisers I have tried. I have some problem dry areas occasionally, so I guess, normal to dry is my skin type, and also after shaving areas can feel a little dry or irritated. Not anymore! This is great. Best beauty find in ages!

on 8/10/2015 9:40:00 AM

I first spotted this over half a year ago, bought two bottles because it was on offer (RM10 / £2 per bottle, bargain) and practically doused my body in this.

I hated it. It wouldn't rinse off properly, left my shower floor feeling slimy and the stickiness stayed on my skin, even after vigorous rubbing with a towel.

I left it sitting in the shower, refusing to touch it again... Until three weeks ago. Ive been having skin trouble, with dry patches resurfacing and the bumps on my arms (Keratosis Pilaris) were getting worse.

I decided to pick this up again and give it another go, this time only using a 50p amount for both arms and 50p worth of product for each leg. It sounds like practically nothing, but I found this worked so much better - my skin's wonderfully soft and non-sticky, and even the bathroom floor is spared the sliminess!

So ladies and gents, a little goes a very long way with this product, you don't need to slather on lots, just use enough product to coat your skin thinly and let the magic happen.

I'm so glad I gave this a second chance, and I've been using this everyday for the last three weeks now and I will be repurchasing, as this is such an affordable and easy-to-use product!

on 8/8/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Ok, so it is a conveniŽnt and time saving product.
It moisturises nice but it is not very great for my shower. It makes the floor extremely slippery and I had to use a ton of cleaning products to get my shower clean again.

on 8/7/2015 5:59:00 PM

Now I never heard of skin conditioner before but this really does moisturise my skin and it feels oh so good!

on 8/7/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Remember about 10 years ago, Olay made a body "conditioner" that you apply and rinse off in the shower? That product was absolutely phenomenal in my book but before I was able to make a repurchase, it was pulled off of the shelves because people were making the exact same complaints as before: "OMG it makes my shower so slippery I died!!"...Seriously. Other reviewers have said it and I will repeat it: please use less! The effect you get is the same, but you don't have to cover yourself up in it for this to work! Hair conditioner does exactly the same thing, it's just that you use less of it but if you used conditioner in your hair as much as you would body lotion on your body, your shower floor will definitely become slippery. It says so on the bottle so *be careful*. Also, for people who complain that the lotion doesn't do anything WHILE overapplying it with a loofah? Good job darling, read the label before you decide to waste half a bottle of the product. This has the same process that the Olay product has, which is acting very similarly to hair conditioner, where the conditioning agents suspended in the lotion sticks to your skin while you rinse away the other ingredients. I loved the lotion because it smells just like NIVEA creme, plus it's less fussy to use when I have no time to massage lotion or cream all over my body. I really hope Nivea sticks with this product and stop listening to the dumb complaints all those ignorant people make, unlike Olay.

Ingredient list of Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturizer for Dry skin (blue bottle):

Here are the ingredients in Olay's In-Shower boly lotion for comparison:
Water, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Mica, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide.

on 7/27/2015 2:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this product second summer in a row and I love it! This year I'm using the new lotin with the Q10 beads in it. It leaves my skin soft amd not sticky at all. For the winter months I need something more, but for the hot summer it's great!

on 7/26/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is very good,it made my skin soft and moisturized after I used it.I used the dark blue bottle. I love that u can do in the shower and don't have to apply lotion afterward.It left my skin moisturized enough,that I didn't have to use another lotion. I still want to try the Olay one to compare the two.

on 7/20/2015 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product. My friend tried it first and said she really liked it but I was skeptical and reluctant to try it because I have very dry skin and I didn't think it would work for me. It just seemed kinda gimmicky to me. I got tired of neglecting my skin because slathering lotion all over myself after a shower became a pain. I went ahead and gave it a chance and I really like it. It makes my skin feel extra soft and smooth. I do have to put something extra rich on my feet because they just need a little more moisture but that's not a big deal. I like the convenience this product affords. I love being able to step out the shower and dry off and get dressed without feeling like I'm committing a cardinal sin by not lotioning up right after my shower. This prompted me to try the Olay version and that one is much better. A lot more moisturizing and you get about 2 more ounces for the same price. I just wish I didn't have to go to Walmart to get it lol. All in all I would repurchase this product but only if I couldn't find my Olay in shower body lotion first.