October 31, 2014 | 823 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I bought this thinking it would be a great timesaver on rushed mornings. Alas, no. You have to wash first as normal, with soap or shower gel, then rinse off, THEN apply this lotion and rinse off again before drying. It doesn't save any time at all really. Also, it doesn't moisturise as well as a proper body lotion, and it makes my hands very yucky and greasy when I apply it. It can also make your shower floor slippery. So, all in all, it's a big FAIL from Nivea. Needless to say I would not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this a a birthday gift months ago, and I have used it exactly twice.
Why?
1. It makes my shower floor so slippery, I am terrified my husband who has recently had a back operation will slip (or I will).
2. I can't bear the thought of getting all those oils on my towel. I spend more than enough time doing the laundry as it is.

Trying to send it to good home, but not having much luck. May need to toss it out soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by giovanna9sg

I bought an intensive one for dry skin at Watsons when I was travelling in Singapore. This kind of lotion is very suitable for a lazy person like me, after showering just apply this all over my body, rinse it off, grab the towel, get dressed and I'm good to go. However I don't think this product is as moist as promised in the bottle. My skin started to dry again after I sat about 2 hours inside an aircon-room. I won't repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like it, definitely saves me a few minutes in the morning because you don't have to wait for it to soak in before putting clothes on like most lotions. Not big on the scent though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really wanted to love this- but wasn't overly impressed. I was hoping it would be as nourishing as a normal body moisturiser but it just doesn't have the same effect

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

When I first started using this I quite liked it. Leaves skin feeling super soft and well moisturised, however I will say that I don't use this for the convenience, as I don't think it saves time at all. I will say the way I usually use this is when I'm using a 5 min hair conditioner and I will leave this to set on my body whilst the hair conditioner works it's magic. Overall this is a good product, not great product. I ran out of this a few days ago and instead used a light moisturiser (Vaseline coca cream) and applied this to my body thickly and let it sink in and washed it off and lightly towel dried it and to be honest, it did exactly the same thing! Probably might repurchase if it's available on offer but won't pay the full price for it. I would rather use a normal moisturiser and treat myself to a Lush body conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by FlavioR

It's an ok moisturizer. Works. However I don't exactly understand the point of this product. You have to apply this moisturizer the exact same way you'd apply any other ordinary cream: rubbing it all over your body. So it's not a time saver. The only difference is that you're applying it in the shower instead of your bedroom. Also, it's kind of dangerous to apply a slippery cream all over your body inside the shower. You could slip and fall, so pay attention. There are no obvious benefits to this product compared to a normal moisturizer, and considering this is more expensive I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Maybe in a sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makes skin feel super moist, plush and balanced - not too greasy or over-moisturised. Amazing how it manages to cover every bit of my body evenly - even my back. Scent is strong but nice, like the original Nivea Face Creme and did not irritate my sensitive skin, in fact it felt super comfortable. I think its a breakthrough product, and although you go through a fair bit it isn't that expensive. I don't know, about repurchase, something holds me back from going out and buying again. It seems a bit lavish adding an extra product to my routine? I might buy again if my skin got quite dry and there was a choice of scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for both the body wash and the body lotion that come in the blue bottle.

Excellent products. The body wash is very moisturizing and leaves my uber dry body skin soft and pampered.

The body lotion is a bit sticky. I don't use it all over my body because I don't like to feel gooey, especially in summer. But I found it works beautifully on my feet. I have very dry heels that are prone to cracking. I exfoliate them with pumice stone and then, every night before I go to bed, I clean my feet with a wet towel (I do this only in summer because I wear flip-flops and sandals) and then rub this cream on them. My heels are now soft and the cracks have gone away.

I recommend these products to anybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I'm really lazy about applying body lotion and hardly ever do it. So when I saw this in the store I bought it straight away. Does exactly what it says: nice silky moisturised skin. Wasn't keen on the bottle design, found it slippy and hard to get the right amount out. But still and great product.