Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

3.3

on 7/27/2015 2:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this product second summer in a row and I love it! This year I'm using the new lotin with the Q10 beads in it. It leaves my skin soft amd not sticky at all. For the winter months I need something more, but for the hot summer it's great!

on 7/26/2015 10:23:00 PM

This lotion is very good,it made my skin soft and moisturized after I used it.I used the dark blue bottle. I love that u can do in the shower and don't have to apply lotion afterward.It left my skin moisturized enough,that I didn't have to use another lotion. I still want to try the Olay one to compare the two.

on 7/20/2015 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product. My friend tried it first and said she really liked it but I was skeptical and reluctant to try it because I have very dry skin and I didn't think it would work for me. It just seemed kinda gimmicky to me. I got tired of neglecting my skin because slathering lotion all over myself after a shower became a pain. I went ahead and gave it a chance and I really like it. It makes my skin feel extra soft and smooth. I do have to put something extra rich on my feet because they just need a little more moisture but that's not a big deal. I like the convenience this product affords. I love being able to step out the shower and dry off and get dressed without feeling like I'm committing a cardinal sin by not lotioning up right after my shower. This prompted me to try the Olay version and that one is much better. A lot more moisturizing and you get about 2 more ounces for the same price. I just wish I didn't have to go to Walmart to get it lol. All in all I would repurchase this product but only if I couldn't find my Olay in shower body lotion first.

on 7/2/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i love these for when i have no time to moisturize after i get out the shower, i would recoment to try these just to see for yoursellf

on 7/2/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product was kind of meh for me. I wasn't wowed, but it wasn't awful either. I could just be spoiled by Lush products though. Their Ro's Argan body conditioner is the only similar thing I have to compare this to, and I like it sooo much better. The Nivea one does the job I suppose, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling smooth and supple. It's better than nothing, but I don't feel as moisturized as I would like.

I bought the one for very dry skin. In the shower it feels kind of weird. It's more oily feeling than my Lush one, and it makes my hands feel gross and somehow prune-y. Like when you've been in water too long and your skin gets all wrinkled. I don't know how to describe it, almost like they're dry and oily at the same time.
The scent isn't that nice either. Mine says it's supposed to smell like almonds, but it just smells like cheap men's shower gel to me. Thankfully the smell dissipates once I'm out of the shower. The real downside is that I still have to put lotion on my feet, which is the driest part of my body, afterward. Not to mention it feels dangerous to use on the undersides of my feet because it's really slippery.

If you're skin isn't as dry as mine it might work better for you. I'll still use it up, and I'd even buy it again if I couldn't get the one from Lush. It is a time saver in spite of not helping my feet. I really hate spending an extra 10 minutes applying lotion and standing around naked while I wait for it to sink in.

on 6/15/2015 9:12:00 PM

The smell of this lotion( I bought the white bottle) is lovely. I nair my legs between waxing and I tried this moisturizer after I rinsed my nair. It was the perfect amount of moisture and light scent. I will continue using this. Normally when I apply a moisturizer after using nair in the shower I get very itchy and uncomfortable. This moisturizer was great!

on 6/13/2015 1:43:00 PM

I have the regular body lotion and I love it ... for winter. Too much for summer. I absolutely HATE feeling sticky and gooey when it's hot. I tried Neutrogena Dry Oil and that's ok. But I like this lotion much better.

I love the body wash so I thought I might give this a try. I slather it all over my legs and arms (the body wash is enough for the rest of my body skin) after showering while still soaking wet. I tried rinsing it, but I have the impression I just wash the stuff down the drain. So I decided to ignore the instructions and I don't rinse it. I just pat dry. Absolutely NO sticky, greasy feeling and leaves the skin on my legs hydrated, smooth and soft. Funny how most things work better for me when I ignore instructions and use my own counsel. :)

on 5/12/2015 5:33:00 PM

I had the dark blue bottle for very dry skin. This was fine, but gave me pimples on my upper back and butt. So while using it, I restricted it to my legs and arms. My skin didn't get super soft or anything, but it wasn't bad. My legs did get a bit of moisture added. I might try the type for normal to dry skin, but most likely I won't buy again because of the breakout issue.

on 5/11/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I was absolutely obsessed with finding this when I first saw it. Just the concept of it was "genius" - to not put a lotion on in shower and then rising it off and not needing a lotion/moisturizer after. I have always put moisturizing oil on in the shower for hopes that it will absorbed better. Atlas, after using this for more than 1 month , I must say it doesn't work as claimed, I bought this for Very Dry Skin :( My skin doesn't feel as tight or itchy but I have to put on my body lotion after or it's just not moisturizing enough. I think this would be a great product if I didn't lived in such a dry climate (Las Vegas, Neveda). I am also not a fan of the bottle, rather have a pump for this.

on 4/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

I tried this for the first time today.
Its too soon to tell but these are my first impressions.
I bought the blue one for dry skin and its fairly moisturizing. My skin feels really silky and smooth without a greasy feeling. I get cold very easily and hate putting on lotion after I shower as all I want to do is bundle up! This saves me from having to stay naked until my lotion routine is done. Also, as a lazy person, I tend to skip moisturizing if I Dont feel like it or am too cold. This will help me maintain my routine and hopefully improve my snakeskin. I didn't have much expectations from this, but after reading it helps snakeskin in one of the reviews here, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
The packaging could definitely be better, I'd prefer a pump.
The price is also too much, I wanted to buy this earlier but had to wait until it went on sale.
I'm not sure whether I'd buy it again.