Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector

3.3

Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid.

on 5/11/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've come to the conclusion that sales associates at sephora are useless....anywho, like many other reviewers have expressed here, this stuff doesn't do much. Whether I wear this under my foundation or not, I don't see much of a difference in oil control. It's also very difficult to apply. It's a clay like texture and if not warmed with your finger tips and applied fast, it will clump all over your face. You can find much better primers for half its price. Glad I only got a sample of this crap.

on 5/10/2015 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This primer was iffy for me. I cant lie, it worked to keep my skin matte. I have really oily skin and zero primers have worked to keep my skin matte. I use this after applying milk of magnesia and a bb cream (yes I put it on last). The thing is, its like its not meant to be put on first. So can you call it a primer? I have no idea... I like how it keeps my skin matte but I don't like the white cast it leaves behind if you don't put it on right. It looks like a dry powder on your face and with makeup UGH, even worse. I have to pat it on. Its like a spot treatment thing which I don't like because I cant rub this all over my face. If only there was something with the same effect as this Becca primer that I can rub all over my face. :-(

Oh I wouldn't buy it again because I don't want a "spot treatment" primer. Which is why the small bottle lasts a really long time. Ive had it since July of 2014 and we are now in May of 2015 and its still not done. I guess thats a plus?

on 4/8/2015 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've had the same tube of this stuff for about a year and there's a good reason behind that: it does absolutely nothing for me. It makes my skin feel somewhat tight for the first five minutes after application, but it does not mattify or control oil whatsoever. I've had MUCH better luck with Bioderma's Pore Refiner in all aspects. Glad that some people like this, but it was a miss for me. If you do end up trying this: you must warm it up between your fingers before patting it on or else it will be patchy and very hard to spread.

on 4/3/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When I first bought this product I loved this primer! After a while I found the primer got very thick and was not only hard to apply on the skin but also hard to squeeze out of the tube. Then the primer began to crack when it dried on my face, it also did not make my makeup last any longer than usual. I would not suggest this product to anyone.

on 3/22/2015 5:32:00 PM

This is far too drying for my combo skin, I am very shiny but also sometimes flaky in my t zone, and this exacerbated flakes, big time.

on 3/18/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's a good product if you know how to use it properly. I warm up a very small size of the product on my finger tips and just dab it on the most problematic parts of my face eg. T-zone and cheeks. However, I do use it AFTER I apply makeup to really help it set. It definitely does keep my oily-ness at bay during the day (around 4-5 hours without having to blot). I've noticed that if I don't use it after my makeup it becomes crazy gross so this product has really helped out.

TL;DR Super expensive but lasts for a long time because you don't need to use a lot. Keeps oily-ness at bay for more than 4 hours but better to dab it onto problem/most oily areas than the whole face.

on 2/9/2015 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This has become HG status for me, a pretty low-maintenance girl with very. Oily. Skin. I'm not the kind of girl who wears foundation every day, and I take the minimalist route of wearing blush and draw in my eyebrows about 5-6 days a week.

But now, every morning after my daily moisturizer, I put on a thin layer of the Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector. I've been using this primer for about a month now. I use it under foundation, under my CC cream, or just by itself. Usually my face turns into an oilfield within 2 hours, but with the PPP I can go about 5 hours before I see some shine. I still have to blot, but only once a day instead of 2-3 times now. And unlike when I wear foundation, I don't need to make two passes and do my "thorough makeup removal" with a Ponds wipe and a Clarisonic face scrubbing; just the Ponds wipe seems to work and doesn't make me break out! (The other primer I tried, the Monistat Chafing Relief gel, made me break out unless I deep-cleaned my pores every time after I wear it.) They're both made of silicones, so the Becca primer must be made of some silicones that go gentler on my skin. Whatever it is, I'm digging it. This is the only primer I've ever used that I would repurchase.

on 2/8/2015 2:39:00 PM

I bought this product in search of a primer that would blur my pores (which are fairly medium sized) and keep my skin matte in my t-zone. Hence the name, I expected my pores to appear smooth and perfect, and my skin to stay matte. Unfortunately, both of these things did not happen. This product did a great job of making my pores disappear right when I applied it, but while the day continued it did not stay this way (even with a setting spray over top). It also did not keep my skin matte looking, I powdered in my t-zone area and it still became oily after a 6 hour period of time. Applying the product was a little difficult, as it is very rock hard and it comes out like an hard-like gel. I do not think I would buy this product again because it did not fit my needs, yet I am sure it could fit someone else's!

on 1/28/2015 10:08:00 PM

Worst primer I have EVER used, and I've used a lot. Even following the multitude of instructions this stuff feels like spreading almost dry Elmer's glue on your face. Does not mattify anything. My cheap NYX primer minimizes pores better. Not to mention the greasy, gluey crap has clogged up my pores so badly that my 40 year-old face is broken out like a teenager's.

on 1/20/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am an oily, acne prone so I had high hopes for this product after all the raves it received. I tried various methods,it was hard to learn to use because of its very thick consistency. I tried it under makeup, over makeup alone on bare face, mixing it with other primers, lotions, bb and cc creams. It needs to be applied correctly otherwise it will make your foundation blotchy. After all my experiments all had the same results. It does keep you matte, but to me not worth all the work to apply. The time it keep my face matte is about 3-4 hours and then still need to blot. Once the oil appeared it seems to be more than the norm. returned for refund. My benefit porefessional seems to work better for me.