January 30, 2015 | 1790 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Becca - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:08:00 PM More reviews by kdarracott

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Worst primer I have EVER used, and I've used a lot. Even following the multitude of instructions this stuff feels like spreading almost dry Elmer's glue on your face. Does not mattify anything. My cheap NYX primer minimizes pores better. Not to mention the greasy, gluey crap has clogged up my pores so badly that my 40 year-old face is broken out like a teenager's.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 4:36:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am an oily, acne prone so I had high hopes for this product after all the raves it received. I tried various methods,it was hard to learn to use because of its very thick consistency. I tried it under makeup, over makeup alone on bare face, mixing it with other primers, lotions, bb and cc creams. It needs to be applied correctly otherwise it will make your foundation blotchy. After all my experiments all had the same results. It does keep you matte, but to me not worth all the work to apply. The time it keep my face matte is about 3-4 hours and then still need to blot. Once the oil appeared it seems to be more than the norm. returned for refund. My benefit porefessional seems to work better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by MiracleNicole1

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This primer instantly smooths my pores & lines. It controls my oily complexion and makes my make up last all day long. BEST PRIMER EVER! Pros: It's amazing... nothing else to say Cons: Pricey (But worth every penny!) Dries super fast... gotta be quick when applying

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 6:59:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have tried so many products to combat oily skin, and this by far is the best primer! Within the first week of using this primer I noticed a significant difference in oil control, as Becca primer kept my face matte all day! Even though it is a small container, a little bit of product goes along way! Also it is clear so it leaves no tint under the foundation. I was concerned that it may dry out my face, as some oil control products do, but it did not dry my skin at all! I do however also use a oil control moisturizer which helps as well. This is defiantly one of the best primers I’ve ever used!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ShakiraShakira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this primer but sadly feel quite disappointed. I stay matte for a couple of hours after applying this primer in the winter but was hoping it would last much longer. It goes on thick and feels like a paste on. It takes a lot of work to blend in but does look natural once make up is on. All in all an ok purchase but not an amazing one. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by freerunhen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like it. Makes my pores look smaller. Really controls oiliness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

My skin is far from perfect. Not only do I combination skin (normal on cheeks, VERY oily on nose and forehead), but my skin is also very sensitive and allergy-prone. I also have a genetic disease which has left me with redness and tiny bumps on my face.

I have tried so many primers. Even so-called oil control primers, don't keep me matte. I got a sample of this primer at Sephora with my points. I expected to be disappointed. But this primer is AMAZING! I have to admit, the texture of this primer is a little off-putting at first. It is very thick. But it absorbs quickly. I've used other primers that made my foundation difficult to apply. Not this one. It works amazingly well with my Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance foundation.

Even better, it keeps me matte, ALL DAY! Not 3 hours, not 5 hours. All day. It also hasn't irritated my extremely sensitive skin.

I think this primer is definitely worth the price. You get 40 ml. A little goes a really long way. Just a tiny dab is enough for my entire face. So this will last a long time. I will never use another primer.

I don't have dry skin, so I can't really comment on how it would work for someone with that type of skin. However, if you have oily or combination skin, run, don't walk, and get this primer. I promise you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by JohannaJeannett

THIS IS IT! I have finally found the product I've been looking for. I'm so happy I could cry tears of joy. I have EXTREMELY oily skin and has gotten worse overtime. I have tried everything. Every primer, every powder, you name it. Benefit Porefessional, Smashbox Photo Finish primer (horrible product), MUFE Loose Mattifying Powder, Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray & mattifying powder, and the list goes on and on! Nothing has ever worked for my oily skin. By the time I finished applying my makeup, my skin was already oily. Anyways, back to this wonderful product. I purchased it today at Sephora and was indeed prepared for disappointment since nothing has ever worked for my skin. I applied less than a pea-size amount after my moisturizer had set on my skin. Remember to pat this on since this primer is really thick. Once I finished applying my makeup I went back and applied the same amount on top. After an hour I looked in the mirror and was amazed. I touched my nose and cheeks and they were MATTE. No oil whatsoever!!! That has never happened before. My makeup looks flawless and I am excited to make this product my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YES YES YES!!

Once you get the technique down, this will keep you matte.

I have an oily t zone with dry cheeks. AFTER putting on ALL my makeup (even powder), I PAT this on.

The trick is to use as little as possible. I put a little bit in a sample container. Then, I rub my finger on the product (to avoid globs and pilling). Then, I just tap the product where I need it.

That's how you do it, gals. Get a sample, and try it. Save the sample container, and buy the full size. It will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by currybabe

THE BEST PRIMER FOR OILY SKIN

My face usually gets shiny/oily after 4 hours even with primer. But THIS primer is heaven sent. It lasts more than 4 hours; lasts the whole night.

How to use:
1) moisturize your face and let it sink in for at least 5 mins before priming
2) shake primer
3) start with a small amount and rub it together with your fingertips
4) pat and press the product in your oily/problem areas

It'll feel tacky on your skin, but that's normal.