Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector

3.3

Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid.

on 7/13/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product has a learning curve to it, but I FINALLY figured out how to use it and I absolutely love it. I should add that unless you have oily/very oily skin, this is not going to do anything for you. I have oily skin that borders on very oily in the summer, and this primer has been miraculous for keeping my makeup matte throughout the day. To use this, I use about half the size of a pea, rub it between my fingers, and lightly PAT (do. not. rub.) over my t-zone and cheeks, which are the oiliest part of my face. This method, paired with any foundations, helps keep my face matte for hours, and even at the end of the a hot and humid day in DC, my face is nowhere near the oil slick that it would be without this primer. I think the price is very reasonable for the amount I have to use and the amount that you get.

on 7/13/2015 5:23:00 PM

For very oily skin only.

The bad reviews on here I think must be from people who's skin is not in the super oily category. My face is like an oil slick after an hour max.

You need a small amount on the back of your hand and then press onto t-zone without rubbing.

I have tried everything to keep the oil at bay and this is the ONLY product that's ever worked.

Expensive but if you have truly oily skin it's worth it.

on 7/12/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have spent £1000's on products promising to stop oil under makeup with all leaving me with little or no difference. I have hundreds of bottles on used once or twice but this product is amazing.

I imagine only good for super oily skin, but it's only thing which means I don't have to blot my face all day at work. It's literally a god send. I cannot recommend it anymore.

on 7/7/2015 11:32:00 PM

If you have oily skin this product is heaven sent! Put it on your hand first and rub your fingers together and pat
It all
Over your skin. I put makeup on at 5am and work in the Bay Area where it's foggy then 80
In the afternoon. I am
Super oily remember and this primer keeps my oily face non oily until I am off work at 6pm

on 7/6/2015 2:18:00 PM

Did nothing to control oil, hide pores, smooth base, etc. felt like glue going on. Promptly returning

on 6/28/2015 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I usually read other people's reviews before posting a review, but I thought this was SO HORRENDOUS that I have to post it right away! I bought this primer by impulse (I LOVE my hourglass primer) I just wanted something new to try. HUGE MISTAKE!!

Becca has some star products, but this has got to be the WORST! When you put it on it dried out my face sooooo badly. AND LEFT WHITE MARKS everywhere I applied it, even using a small amount! And also my face had ZERO dew left, it looked SO unnatural, and very aging because young skin is supposed to have a little bit of sheen. I have oily skin, and this made my skin look like it's DRY!!! I tried it for 3 days, all I got out of it was 2 huge very angry cystic pimples (the kind I got as a teenager!) This is going back to Sephora. Lesson learnt- If it aint broke, DONT FIX IT

on 6/13/2015 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The Ever-Matte Primer is extremely mattifying, but the texture is very hard to work with. It balls up when I start applying foundation over it, making it look like I have a lot of dead/flaky skin in the ares where I've applied it. Even when just used by itself, it doesn't really seem to absorb into the skin, it just kind of sits on top and looks/feels heavy.

It doesn't seem to increase the longevity of my foundation, either. I wouldn't buy this again. It does give a very matte appearance but I don't feel like that matters if it ends up making your skin look/feel worse in other ways.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing for my oily/sensitive skin! NO BREAKOUTS! I cannot use a regular primer. Silicones just dont like my skin. This primer keeps me matte without fail. This is silicone free and helps keep my makeup on. LOVE IT. It is pricey and I wish the product was easier to get out of the tube. It is a little thick and can be hard to squeeze out. And a little does go along way!

on 5/11/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've come to the conclusion that sales associates at sephora are useless....anywho, like many other reviewers have expressed here, this stuff doesn't do much. Whether I wear this under my foundation or not, I don't see much of a difference in oil control. It's also very difficult to apply. It's a clay like texture and if not warmed with your finger tips and applied fast, it will clump all over your face. You can find much better primers for half its price. Glad I only got a sample of this crap.

on 5/10/2015 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This primer was iffy for me. I cant lie, it worked to keep my skin matte. I have really oily skin and zero primers have worked to keep my skin matte. I use this after applying milk of magnesia and a bb cream (yes I put it on last). The thing is, its like its not meant to be put on first. So can you call it a primer? I have no idea... I like how it keeps my skin matte but I don't like the white cast it leaves behind if you don't put it on right. It looks like a dry powder on your face and with makeup UGH, even worse. I have to pat it on. Its like a spot treatment thing which I don't like because I cant rub this all over my face. If only there was something with the same effect as this Becca primer that I can rub all over my face. :-(

Oh I wouldn't buy it again because I don't want a "spot treatment" primer. Which is why the small bottle lasts a really long time. Ive had it since July of 2014 and we are now in May of 2015 and its still not done. I guess thats a plus?

Popular Primer/ Correctors