December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

Eyes - Mary Kay - Peaches and cream shadow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by cosec00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In general, Mary Kay shadows bite the big one. Most of the colors I've tried fade to nothing within a few hours even with the use of primer. Also, other than the deep colors, most of these shadows are poorly pigmented.

This particular shadow is VERY unique and looks awesome on me. I pair it with Lancome's Ceil Du Soir worn on the lid--a lovely combo for me.

Other MK shadows are nothing special and equivalents are easy to be had in any makeup line. However, this color is not be had anywhere else that I've seen. And unfortunately its been discontinued--I will be stocking up on ebay. Hopefully I will find an equivalent someday.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2002 8:37:00 PM More reviews by I_Lightuparoom

This is an e/s duo with a light peach w/ shimmer and a deeper peach w/ shimmer.These are on the warm side I would say. This e/s is good for a very natural, yet fun look. Like all Mary Kay e/s, it lasts all day, it has great pigment, and blends perfectly.