April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Treatments - Philosophy - Clear Days Ahead Overnight Repair Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by astroglidealyssa

I love this!!! It works!!! Your existing blemishes will be smaller when you wake up!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product seems to be setting off my sensitive skin. It looks a bit red and irritated the morning after. I am liking the Clear Days Ahead line, which has been doing a good job of shrinking existing pimple and bringing waning zits to a head. But I think this product may be too harsh, so I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jennarae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I have been suffering with hormonal breakout for years and I had never been able to find a product that seemed to alleviate the problem... until this! People are complimenting my "glowing" complexion which is all because of this product! A+!!

PROS
-Easy to use
-No strong scent that is commonly found with acne pads
-Not drying... it leaves you feeling clean (and clearly it's working) but you don't get that tight feeling
-EFFECTIVE! It really has improved my skin tremendously.
-One treatment pad goes a long way! I use it on my face first and then use the same pad on my neck, chest, and upper back.

CONS
-Very expensive! 60 pads is $39... but keep an eye out for sales. I repurchased these during Philosophy's friends and family sale and got them for $26