August 21, 2014 | 2109 users online

Styling Products - Sally Hershberger - Glam Waves Texture Spray

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

Having tried every curl/wave enhancing spray and cream on the planet, I was a bit skeptical about this one, even after my trusted hair stylist recommended it to me. Well, there's a reason why I don't let anyone else but her cut my hair...because she knows what she's talking about! This is a great drugstore item that truly outperforms much pricier products from brands like Bumble & Bumble and John Masters. It brings out the curls and waves in my hair very effectively, without leaving my hair feeling crunchy, dried out by excessive amounts of salt, or smelling like cheap synthetic anything. I just spray a bit of this throughout my damp hair, scrunch it with my hands every once in a while as it dries, and that's it. It is very lightly scented - it faintly reminds me of traditional suntan lotion - but nothing overpowering, and it fades. The only curl product this good that I have found so far is Aveda's Be Curly, which is far more expensive and in my opinion well suited for thick hair only. Sally Herberger's Glam Waves is definitely designed for a variety of hair types - and I would gladly repurchase.