Davines Volu

on 6/12/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've worked in the salon industry for 3 years now as front desk. (I don't do hair!) Before that I worked at Ulta, so I can say I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to hair care and brands. I've tried all the major brands: Redken, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, etc. Then I worked for an Aveda salon so I became loyal to Aveda products. The salon where I currently work carries only Davines products and honestly, I have never liked a line of products better than this one. And I'm not just saying that because I work around the brand. I'm not employed by Davines so please do not think I am biased!

The Volu line is designed for volume. It's very lightweight so it's great for people with oily, heavy hair who don't need all that extra weight that some products can deposit. It's also great for those with shorter and finer hair who are looking for that extra volume.

I have long, straight hair and I have lots of it. This shampoo is very lightweight but it does clean very well. I always feel so refreshed after my shower when I use this. The smell is amazing, I am in love with it.

This is a bit pricey though, it's $26 for a 250ml bottle. If you're willing to spend a little more on your hair care, please give this a try! I'm sure you will love this. I will be using this for a very long time.