December 18, 2014 | 1857 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Jacqueline

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by beth6644

Lovely color and an absolute beast to apply. Three thin coats over a good base (I used Butter Foundation) and SV top coat, all carefully applied and waiting for each to dry, and still a little patchy. It's just such a great color I'll probably try again but what a pain.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Jacqueline is a beautiful creamy antiqued ivory creme released for Spring 2013. I would have called this one Magnolia. This is seriously that same creamy ivory of a magnolia flower petal. Simply fresh and creamy. I love the milky color. I hate the polish formula. Several things are wrong with this polish. First of all the brush is small and thin and reminiscent of a mini polish brush. Secondly, the polish is difficult to work with and streaks like crazy. It does not apply evenly streaking and it drags causing bald patches when you try to pull the polish from the middle up the sides. I tried thin coats which looked crappy and it took 4 to cover well. I tried thicker coats of which 2 was sufficient, but they applied even more unevenly and I had to use a light hand to prevent dragging and balding from occuring. This polish is not self leveling either so it dried with uneven layers and it's noticeable. Ugh. Such a pretty polish, such a craptastic formula. I've never had a Zoya that I was unhappy with until now. I guess it's just a lemon, but still I paid $8 for this crap. I'm using this as a base now for artwork since it doesn't look as good as I expected by itself due to the uneven patches and color. This will still make a great base but that wasn't what I bought it for.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was the first zoya polish to disappoint me. The color took 3 coats to get opaque and even then there were streaks still showing on my nails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love how I only need one coat for a strong long lasting color. The shade is a beautiful creamy off white. I love the consistency of the polish - it's a perfect medium between liquid and thick. I don't like the brush though. It's too big and fluffy, making it hard to apply the polish.