July 31, 2014 | 1627 users online

Cleansers - Palmer's - Daily Cleansing Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic cleanser. Doesn't dry out the skin and gets rid of make up. You really only need one tiny pump the size of a corn kernel so product lasts for ages. If you use too much product it takes ages to wash off.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good, basic cleanser. Removes makeup well, and I don't find it drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had a love/hate relationship with this cleanser in the past. However, I do tend to rotate between products too quickly, so that might have been why this stopped being effective. Now, I'm using it as my primary cleanser (I will resist the urge to use something else too soon!) and so far so good. It leaves my face well cleanser, soft and refreshed. I may be drying for some, but not for me. I tend to massage a little glycerin into my damp face after to combat any harshness anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by TeeSay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was alright but I left my face quite dry and feeling tight.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) works well and reduced my redness in a few days. I use this along with the entire skin are range by palmers and I've found my skin is in the best condition it's been in for the last few years. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i was so thrilled to see palmers do a skin care range for the face. i have tried the eye cream and spf moisturisor, so i assumed the cleanser would be just as good as the other products.
i was SO wrong!!
i found the gel to be not very foamy at all, and i would have to use a lot of product. it left my skin feeling tight and very dry. when it went into the eyes (by accident) it stings like mad!
i have never suffered with severe acne, but i am prone to spots on my chin and forehead. when i used this product, and i used it for a few weeks every day and night, it left my skin red and sore. the sides of my face, by the eyes near the hair line, began to peel - almost like having sun burn! this was momentarily traumatic, and i'm glad my skin has recovered from its ordeal. i have never had a bad reaction like this. it also gave my spotty cheeks, neck and nose, and these are areas i have never had a spot even in my teens ( i am 22).
the product says it is if for sensitive skin - i would say it is unsuitable for sensitive skin. the ingredients aren't great.. i should've realised before i purchased.
most definately will not be buying this expensive, skin burning, non-foaming cleanser again! i will be writing a formal complaint and i will be interested to see what their response is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Cleansing Gel
This product is a slightly better-than-basic foaming cleanser. Nothing more or less. It's labeled for sensitive skin, but it's very foamy. No real smell and rinses clean. Doesn't leave my skin stripped, but slightly tight. Removes all traces of makeup and oil/dirt in one lather. One full pump is really too much as it is fairly thick and lathers well -- especially when applied with a brush, washcloth, whatever, but somehow I ran out of this quicker than expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by DVick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

At first I was a bit apprehensive about using a Palmers product on my face. So happy I took the chance. I absolutely love this cleanser. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. This cleanser is fragrance free, and contains no parabens. It does not dry out my skin. It's a bit pricey $10 for 5.1 fl oz. However, I love it and will continue to repurchase.