Palmer's Daily Cleansing Gel

3.2

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Oleth 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Panthenol, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Disodium EDTA, Quaternium 26, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol Acetate, Steareth 20, Chrysin, N Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7

on 9/1/2015 6:36:00 AM

I think this is an average product. It doesn't get my face too dry (like it happened with another cleansing gel that I used), but it also doesn't do any miracles for my 2-3 pimples that I get regularly.
I like that is flagrance free, but overall, when I run out of it I want to try another one.

on 7/22/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this product as love the body lotion , I used 3 times and my skin did not feel right , my eyes puffed out to the extent my eyes were almost closed , my eyelids and under eyes had peeled and crusted over within 2 days , it was so bad I ended up at hospital , I have made a formal complaint and yet to hear back , I looked at reviews and had seen someone else also had the burning , this product deffeintly needs to be reviewed .

on 10/7/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

THIS IS AMAZING! I use everything from high end to sephora brands to drug stores to asian cleansers and and this is my new HG. Since starting medical school my sensitive, sometimes dry skin was breaking out terribly...i even got a boil!!! I started using my HG clarins which always had cleared my skin in the past and it barely helped. Well I ran to the local pharmacy and tried this when I ran out of face wash and it's amazing. It's gentle and effective and my skin looks better than it has in a year. I stocked up when I was at home since it's a little cheaper there, I don't know if i'm even going to use another product. I just wish more stores in the USA stocked Palmer's skin care line :( oh well...plus is i DID find it at kmart. If you have sensitive and/or dry and/or acne-prone skin give it a shot.

on 9/2/2014 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I picked this up on a whim at Wags. It was on sale for $3/5 oz and I had a $2 coupon. Reg price was $9.99! Anyway, I have oily skin and this didn't do much for that. Works okay and is gentle and doesn't smell weird, but I didn't get that clean feeling that my Neutrogena bar gives me. Not impressed. Didn't really lather that well, either.

on 8/24/2014 10:06:00 AM

I believe this product is the source of the 3 painful pimples I've had this past month. I usually get one per year. I do not like the scent of this product. It doesn't seem to lather up until you start to rinse away.

on 7/12/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good basic cleanser. Doesn't dry out the skin and gets rid of make up. You really only need one tiny pump the size of a corn kernel so product lasts for ages. If you use too much product it takes ages to wash off.

on 4/24/2014 6:34:00 AM

Good, basic cleanser. Removes makeup well, but finding it somwhat drying.

on 4/15/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I've had a love/hate relationship with this cleanser in the past. However, I do tend to rotate between products too quickly, so that might have been why this stopped being effective. Now, I'm using it as my primary cleanser (I will resist the urge to use something else too soon!) and so far so good. It leaves my face well cleanser, soft and refreshed. I may be drying for some, but not for me. I tend to massage a little glycerin into my damp face after to combat any harshness anyway.

on 1/6/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

It was alright but I left my face quite dry and feeling tight.

on 7/17/2013 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) works well and reduced my redness in a few days. I use this along with the entire skin are range by palmers and I've found my skin is in the best condition it's been in for the last few years. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders!