August 23, 2014 | 1731 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Brazilian Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Straightening Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this flat iron because my True Ceramic Pro from about 7-8 years ago was starting to die. I didn't have $200 to spend on a flat iron this time so I went with this one. I love it. It goes up to 450 degrees but I use it on 400 degrees for my 3c african american hair. After blowdrying it straight, I like to use this flat iron to just make my hair sleek and get rid of any wave that I may have missed with the blowdryer. Normally it takes me about 40 minutes to flat iron but with this it took about 25.I just put a bit of Paul Mitchel's Super Skinny Glosser in my hair before and my hair stayed sleek for the whole week until I washed it again. I bought this iron on Amazon for I want to say $50. They do have other sizes, a half inch and a 1 1/4 inch I believe and the prices vary. Overall, I''m so glad I didn't spend the money on a Chi, or any of the other irons I wished I could afford at that time lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by HairWaves

I purchased this flat iron a couple of months ago and have been nothing but happy with it! It was the first quality iron I have invested in. It leaves my hair super straight and soft and shiny. I naturally have very thick hair with a lose wave and its typically difficult to get very straight, but not with this iron! I have really noticed the difference between my old iron and this one. It doesn't seem to be damaging my hair at all either and I use it on a regular basis. Two or three times a week at least. It also came with a storage/travel case. It's lightweight as well. I also love the look of the orange and white! I have found my new go-to styling tool.