July 28, 2014 | 2083 users online

Body Scrubs - Shea Moisture - Coconut & Hibiscus Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by theNster

This is my very first review of anything. Especially here on MA.

I used it for the first time today after buying it about a week ago and my mind is totally blown!

I LOVE this product. The way it smells, its texture and the results I get. The sugar just dissolves after working it into my skin, the scent is absolutely divine and my skin is smoother than its ever been. I have purchased other Shea Moisture products in the past for my hair and skin, so this will be my HG scrub hands down. I cant wait to try the hair products of the same scent.

The only reason I gave it 4 lipsticks is because Shea Moisture products are always on the pricier side, but Im starting to think that it may be worth the extra cost. Because cheap products normally mean cheap ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub usurped the Tree Hut scrubs that I'd been using and swore I'd never be without. The people at Shea Moisture are really on to something with their vast line of products. I am a huge fan of their Coconut and Hibiscus line and I keep gradually trying different products from it. I've not been disappointed yet. This scrub is not a really wet one, like how some scrubs are just swimming in their liquid. When I first opened my tub I was a little disappointed that it wasn't wetter but, as soon as I tried it I was hooked. My skin feels smoother and softer after using this scrub than it does when I've used others (and I've used several, I'm a scrub junkie). Plus, I love the scent of the Coconut and Hibiscus line. Holy grail for me!