Maybelline Big Eyes Waterproof

2.6

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGININE, SERINE, 2-OLEAMIDO- 1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, GLUTAMIC ACID, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SILICA, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE]. F.I.L. D159046/6

on 7/5/2015 12:04:00 AM

I stumbled upon this product when I borrowed it from my mom. I realized I left my mascara at my friend's house and needed something to use. I was completely shocked at how well it worked. I love the fact that it has two brushes: one for upper lashes and one for lower lashes. I don't normally put any mascara on my lower lashes because it tends to clump, but this mascara went on easily and didn't leave any clumps. It stays on all day and is super easy to remove with makeup wipes or wash.

on 6/24/2015 11:50:00 PM

Maybelline mascaras are usually so reliable.... But not this. I bought it because it was waterproof and needed to pick up a mascara on the go, and I liked the two-wand combo. BUT!! It dries out during the day and bits fall of onto my face. It takes about 5 cleanses to get it all off because it sticks in the roots of the lashes relentlessly. It doesn't even apply evenly and I always end up with each eye's lashes being uneven. Do not buy this product, you will be disappointed.

on 6/5/2015 10:55:00 PM

this mascara worked great for me. I loved the little brush for the bottom lashes, and the bigger brush for the top lashes made my eyelashes voluminous, log, and clump free. I would definitely buy again

on 6/5/2015 3:35:00 PM

Personally I didn't find this product to be as bad as what everyone is saying. It works well as a waterproof mascara and the brush duo includes a lower lash brush which is convenient. It's nothing to absolutely rave about in my experience, it's just an average mascara that gets the job done.

on 5/17/2015 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

"Never clumps," you say? BIGGEST LIE EVER!! THIS PRODUCT IS SHIT. IT CLUMPS AND ALTHOUGH ITS WATERPROOF, AS YOU TRY TO WASH IT OFF IT JUST CLUMPS AT THE BASE OF YOUR EYELASHES! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 3/23/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

WORST MASCARA I'VE EVER TRIED.
First day using this mascara.
Formula is too dry which makes it seem like there is no product on wands. Does not do anything to lashes (no volume, length, etc)
Brushes are too short which makes for difficult awkward application.
That's $7 down the drain, do not recommend.

on 3/10/2015 11:36:00 AM

Honestly this is pretty convenient and compatible since it's like two mascaras in one! When travelling, I can just pop this in and kill two birds with one stone! So far I've found it pretty good, happy that the formula seems similar to the falsies (which is one of my fave mascaras cos it's water/smudgeproof). It's so damn expensive in Australia though.. $20!

I would buy this again because honestly I wear this with my other mascaras. This one is waterproof it lasts a day makes ur lashes look great. Doesn't clump, fine lines. It awesome.

on 11/10/2014 11:17:00 PM

Usually, I'm a sucker for Maybelline products. I just love them! But I don't know what happened to this product. I love how it made my eyes look huge (hence the name of the product). But one thing I find particularly annoying is how it bleeds and makes me look like a raccoon in broad daylight. Another thing that frustrates me is when removing this mascara, it some how takes my lashes along, everyday I find myself losing about 2-3 strands a day. Which scares me, is it just me or does this happens to everyone else.

Do not like. Will never buy again. Waste of money!!!It's clumpy and chunky. I have Asian lashes that point downward and this weighs down my lashes and smudges on my eye lid. I've tried other waterproof maybelline mascaras that were much better. (I.e falsies, one by one, etc) that did a much better job of volumizing lifting and separating my lashes. The packaging is also bulky as the applicator is attached to the other end. The price is cheap ranging from 4.99 to 6.99 cad when on sale. Overall, Did NOT work for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials