Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream Multi-Perfecting Makeup

4.4

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

on 3/27/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wish it wasn't so expensive! However it is a great product. I use it more as a foundation in the medium shade. Haven't used anything else for the past 2 years, as nothing can compare :)

on 1/17/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use "Natural" for my NC20-ish skin and it works. A bit too warm but gives a nice "sunny" look to combat winter pale.

My skin can be dehydrated/dry in winter so I use my usual serums and sunscreen then a drop of oil before applying this with my fingers. I go over it lightly with a damp BeautyBlender to meld it into my skin for a glowy look. For a different look it can be buffed in with a flat top brush after applying with fingers. Folks with oily skin could use it directly over their watery serums without a moisturizer/oil for a more matte look.

Lasts all day w/o getting patchy or oily for me, but if I rub my nose with a tissue it comes off, even tho I set it with Meteorites "medium" shade.

Good medium to full coverage with one application. I use it under my eyes and on any spots for better concealing. Doesnt crease or make lines more evident.

Has a slight flowery scent that fades quickly, not the violet scent of most Guerlain products.

From their website:
"Guerlain's new BB Cream is a multi-action skin perfector which offers skin protection with SPF 30, hydration and color correction while evening skin tone with a fresh, lightweight texture. The bio-fusion micro-mesh combination of linen and silk fibers creates a second-skin effect to boost the natural beauty of the skin as hyaluronic acid intensely hydrates for a younger-looking complexion. The benefits are proven with staggering results: over 97% of subjects experienced fresh and beautiful skin all day long.

1.3 oz.
By Guerlain."

I have in the past used YSL's bb cream and Estee Lauders Daywear bb cream both of which are good products. Whats interesting with them is that despite using the medium shades in both brands, the colour difference is quite marked (with YSL coming out a little on the pale side and Estee Lauder coming out much darker but oddly enough matching my skin tone better)
As I'm a lover of all things Guerlain I thought I'd give their bb cream a go and guess what?
I LOVE it!! It comes in a tube which has a pump for dispensing (me likes!) and while the consistency is a little runnier than E.L., I much prefer it. I've also had friends complimenting me on how nice and dewey my skin looks when I wear it. It covers any imperfections without looking mask-like. I look nice and healthy with a glow which in summertime is what I'm aiming for.
I know its got a hefty price tag but in my opinion its well worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again when it runs out.

This is one of my favorite "foundations" to use in the summer. I literally squirt some into my palm and mix it with some moisturizer and sunscreen, and slather it all over my face. It does a good job of covering minor imperfections and evening out my skintone without looking cakey or fake. I like the smell, which is that Guerlain foundation floral scent. It fades when you put it on and doesn't irritate my skin or nose. The best thing about this BB cream is that it does a really good job of hiding my pores. I have a few acne scars on my cheeks and some enlarged pores that I'm super self-conscious about, but it fills them in nicely. It doesn't make my skin look poreless, but pretty close. I managed to squeeze most of the foundation out in the tube, so I'm happy I didn't feel like I spent a lot on it and threw it out. The consistency is lovely. I would say it's a cream foundation in a tube that blends seamlessly with skin. I just smeared some on the back of my hand and if not for the slight color difference, you wouldn't know there was foundation there. It dries basically instantly and does not budge for at least 6 hours.

The one complaint I have about this is the color match. The lightest color matches the best, but it is a little too dark and pink for my Asian skin. Oh well, I made it with some contouring and blush. I would only wear this in the summer, though. I need something lighter and more moisturizing in the winter.

on 9/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

It most likely should be called a foundation (as well as moisturizing version of it) rather than a daily BB cream. Nice texture but pretty heavy for my liking. Stays on pretty well but doesn't melt into the skin completely and is noticeable if looked up close. Light is looking white-ish on faces with pink undertones.

on 8/8/2014 1:12:00 PM

I generally use Skin 79 BB cream (orange bottle) religiously - however I picked this up at the Duty free in Oslo as I was truly blown away by the texture. No foundation/bb cream has astounded me the way this one has. The colour (1 light) matches my NW120 skin perfectly, causes no breakouts, nor highlightlights any flakes or dry spots. It hasn't caused any excess oiliness and while glowy - it doesn't look greasy. The smell is nice, a hint of rosewater - though I would prefer if were free of unnecessary irritants like fragrance, however - nothing is perfect. In conjunction with a good skincare regime, this can really make your complexion appear radiant, even if you have big pores and fine lines, without highlighting said imperfections. I rarely write reviews anymore but I simply had to speak out and pray, as always (and oft in vain) that Guerlain does not discontinue this wonderful product.

lets start off with saying that this is my first BB cream that i have bought. At first, I was so impressed with how it just glided on and how breathable it felt compared to foundations and the result was definitely glowy I would say, does not turn matt. I absolutely loved it! But then it ALL went down hill, after 4 hours my skin was super super oily everywhere! (i have oily tzone) and it was melting off! I got it in medium and I would say that it also oxidized a bit, turning it a slightly orange during the day. I loved the whole concept of a BB cream and will still be on the hunt for a perfect one. But for now, I only use it when I know I am going to be out for a short while. Plus do not like that it comes in only LIGHT and MEDIUM, i am definitely in-between and it would be too expensive to buy both and mix them, not worth it!