August 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Ultra-soft eye makeup remover pads

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried these makeup remover pads a couple times and each time I wasn't very happy. I like that they are a bit softer than other ones I have used but they don't seem to have enough makeup remover in them. I feel like I need to add extra remover onto them. Also I feel like I have to be kind of harsh on my eyes even when I am barely wearing any eye makeup.
These are definitely a miss in my books and I feel that the dual liquid eye makeup remover Neutrogena has in the blue bottle is way better and worth the money. I'd recommend the liquid version more than anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by marijean

For years I've worn Diorshow mascara alone and had no need for eye makeup remover (Diorshow rinses right off). But recently I've switched mascaras and added the occasional thin line of eyeliner. The eyeliner requires eye makeup remover to fully come off. So I went to CVS and picked up these pads from Neutrogena. I didn't think very hard about it, just grabbed something from a brand I recognized.

The first problem was the price--$9 for 30 pads seemed a little steep. But what do I know? I shrugged my shoulders and paid for them. In retrospect, that was way too much money for this product.

The second problem was that when I opened them, they were so dry that the first time I used them I practically had to drag them over my eyes. I suspect this was because the packaging is pretty flimsy and cheap-feeling. I don't think there was a good seal. Now I add a few drops of water from the tap every time I use them so I don't rip out my lashes, but the effect still isn't great.

The one advantage I could see about these is that they are super-sized pads. I don't wear that much makeup, so it's overkill for me--I've considered getting scissors and cutting them in half. But if you wear tons and tons of eye makeup, I could see why you might be attracted to the giant size.

As for me, I'll keep looking.