December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by palomalagarda

I loveeeeeeee this mascara, its my second HG

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by AwehOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So.. So soooo awful . The upper lash side is extremely clumpy and the lower lash wand doesn't even apply that much product on my lashes . Probably the worst mascara I've used along with the maybelline great lash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by AmyzLips

I love this mascara, gives great volume and curl. I like the bottom lash brush too, it really helps to get all those baby bottom lashes. I have really thin, blonde, straight lashes, and this mascara makes them thick, curled, and much longer. Also love that it is so affordable, and works great! I've repurchased this mascara numerous times, definitely one of my favorites.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Adsiome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like the clumpy finish the upper lash wand gives . The best use I have found for this product is to use the lower lash wand on my upper lashes for minimal definition on a natural no-makeup makeup day

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Ria82Oz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed with this product. I really liked the Falsies Mascara it did a lot for my lashes giving them heaps of volume. I purchased this because of the lower lash brush which is pretty decent however the brush has changed for the upper eye and I found it didn't give me the volume nor the length. My lashes are black and to me they just didn't look too different. I put on the original Falsies on the other eye and compared the two side by side and this mascara did nothing for my lashes at all. Rather disappointing but the lower lash brush is a bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I souly love this for the bottom lash brush its perfect size but I do find myself having to do several coats on the bottom lash line cuz it doesnt seem to dispense much product so I have to do 4 coats, it wears good doesn't flake EXCEPT the top lash mascara does not give me much volume or length its just "ok" so for my top lashes I use my L'oreal voluminous butterfly for top lashes but this mascaras only impressive prospect is the bottom lashe's but I don't love it enough to repurchase but I use up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Evangeline72

This mascara is great for the lower eyelashes, but I find I want a more volume type of mascara for my upper eyelashes. I only use it for my lower eyelashes and use a different mascara for my upper eyelashes. Overall it is worth buying It for the lower eyelash brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by aquablue128

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have pretty good lashes without mascara but omg this is my new holy grail mascara it's AMAZING! my lashes look amazing after one coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My real rating is 3.5 stars. I quite like this mascara, and I think it's so much better than the Maybelline Falsies mascara (which I hate because it didn't make a difference to my lashes whatsoever). This mascara actually does improve the look of my eyelashes, making them appear longer and a bit thicker. It keeps the curl intact for the day, too. Also, the mascara is very true to its name. I really do think that with this mascara, my eyes appear bigger and more enhanced, hence the name "Big Eyes". And while this mascara doesn't give an effect of fake eyelashes, it still is great on its own. Besides, I prefer natural, subtle lashes that still pop out. And this mascara does just that. However, this mascara has two glaring flaws. The first is that even though it claims to be waterproof, it smudges underneath my eyes sometimes. This makes it appear as if I have dark circles under my eyes, which is not nice at all. I am able to wipe the smudges off, though, but my undereyes still appear somewhat dark as I go through my day. The other flaw is that it is incredibly difficult to take off, and I find that it actually hurts and reddens my eyes when I try to take it off. And when I'm finally able to remove it (which is not an easy task at all), I find that some of my own eyelashes get pulled off in the process. So those two things aren't fun at all, but I don't think it's too much of a big deal. For other girls, it will be, though. Still, there's a lot to love about this mascara, so I'd still recommend it. Just be forewarned that it comes with downfalls, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh. I really wanted to love this. The side for bottom lashes was awesome, and I will probably keep it for that. But it clumped up my upper lashes terribly, and did not much else. Not much volume, not much length. It flaked off like crazy too and took some of my eyelashes with it! Ugh. I love Maybelline mascaras, but this one was sad.