Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes

3.2

on 3/18/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this mascara mainly for the lower lashes since the applicator wand is slim and the bristles are short. Does a good job, my bottom lashes become longer and alive. The top part however isn't my favorite shape of applicator wand so I'd only use this side for super chill days.

For length and volume on my top lashes I use Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Flared. I've been using this for months now and it hasn't clumped yet.

on 3/12/2015 9:58:00 PM

It's an interesting concept, but the wands on either end were very short and it was hard to use for that reason. The volume I got on the top lashes was great most days, but the bottom lash brush was way too small and no product would get on my bottom lashes.

on 3/8/2015 8:33:00 AM

Pros: relatively clump-free, the small brush is fine for me (I tend to get mascara all over my eyelids with large brushes). Cons: smudges. Would not buy again.

on 3/7/2015 9:26:00 AM

I would recommend this product for your lower lashes if your lower lashes are fairly long. The smaller wand for the lower lashes works great! However for the upper lash wand, it does not do much. The formula dries quite quickly that when I was still trying to make the coat even it had already dried. I would not really recommend this product for people with short upper lashes.

on 2/7/2015 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absoloutley adore the fact that there is a smaller wand to use it on the lower lashes, very practical and easy to use. Although if you want heavy mascara you will have to apply more and more coats. This mascara gives off a very natural look, I wouldn't recommend this product if you are looking for a more dramatic effect giving mascara. The formula is extremely dry and after an hour or two the mascara was flaking off and actually sunk into the creases under my eyes?!?! Terrible... The price is ridiculous, at least in Australia... $16.95? I'm sure I can find better...

on 1/19/2015 10:01:00 PM

I have used many high end brands of mascara such as lancome hypnose and dolls eyes but yet Maybelline produces the best mascara apart from Benefit. The brush in this mascara is curved and able to curl lashes evenly and give a great volumnious lashy look. All this for less than 20 dollar singapore! A very good deal

I love this mascara so much. I live in mexico and its a little bit pricey in here. 14 dollars approximately. But the result is amazing, i have naturally curly lashes and the length and volume this gives is great. The lower lashes "wand" i guess is amazing because it is so small that i can cover my lashes very easily. If you have naturally curly lashes i recommend this product very much.

on 12/26/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this mascara and sadly was disappointed by it . The formula is very dry it does hold a curl and lengthened the eyelashes but it is not very build abole I recommend this mascara for those who like a very natural look that just want lengthening.

on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveeeeeeee this mascara, its my second HG

on 12/8/2014 1:13:00 AM

So.. So soooo awful . The upper lash side is extremely clumpy and the lower lash wand doesn't even apply that much product on my lashes . Probably the worst mascara I've used along with the maybelline great lash

Video Reviews & Tutorials