October 20, 2014 | 2032 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This is good mascara, but definetely not the best. There are other brands that have better mascara, and even other Maybelline mascaras are better than this. The bottom lash brush is amazing, but even though the upper brush adds amazing lenghth and volume, it is extremely clumpy. Thats the only problem I have with this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by benitaroma

I was excited to buy this product as beauty guru Lauren Curtis raved about it recently. I mainly bought it for the mini lower lash brush. I think it worked really well on my upper lashed, fans them out really nicely EXCEPT, it irritates my eyes because of the FALLOUT. I don't even use the lower lash brush, it's far too messy - and again... Flakey fallout. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara gives a lot of volume, and add a lot of lenght to the lashes, but doesn't hold a curl of your eyelashes. There are 2 brushes, and people usually use more the one for upper lashes, so you can use all this side but on the other there's still product. The small brish does't do anything et does not distribute a lot of product. But I like the fibers of the big one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this mascara at all, except the lower lash brush. The upper lash brush is awful. The formula and the brush clump my lashes together so bad. It really does not perform well. The only good thing I can say about this mascara is that the lower lash brush is amazing. It gets all of my lashes and lengthens them profoundly! I love it. If it were just the lower lash brush, I'd give it a lot better of a review. But the formula and upper lash wand do not deserve the 3/5 rating.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't hate this mascara but I don't particularly like it either. I like the way it applies initially. Its black and not too watery. The upper lash part gives great volume and fans out the lashes nicely. The lower lash brush does not do much for the lashes. I have a hard time applying the mascara to the lower lashes.

The mascara for the upper lashes get dry quickly and the formula get extremely gooey/messy and if you are only interested in using this brush, its too bad because the barrel and brushes cannot be interchanged. I got 1 1/5 - 2 months use out of this and I wear makeup at least 5-6 days a week. I don't think that this mascara is convenient, practical or economical. I really love the original falsies and this was a huge letdown. I honestly wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudges below my eyes, and it is also hard to remove, leaving me with badger eyes after cleaning with you name it: Garnier makeup remover, coconut oil, Softymo etc. It adds volume, but not length.

I regret buying it and won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Iceismidnight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is alright, it doesn't clump or smudge however it runs out very very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I love this mainly for the bottom lash mascara, the brush is ideal and the only alternative that I know of is by Clinique and about 5 times the price! The upper lash option is nothing to write home about but okay to layer with other mascaras :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Dianaofg

Based on reviews, this product did not seem like a good idea. I always go by reviews but this time I decided to get it despite the reviews because Maybelline has always been my favorite drugstore brand for mascara. I regret buying this. The formula is thick and sticky. It makes my lashes stick together and clump! When I close my eyes it feels like my eye is gonna stick shut! I would give this a 1 rating but the bottom lash brush is good. Once again, the formula clumps my lashes, but I make sure to take almost all the product off the brush then use it, and it makes my bottom lashes more lively.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MMBisMe903

Not my favorite Maybelline mascara. It was decent. It lasted for a long time but it comes completely off when your eyes water or you cry. Unfortunately I was wearing this mascara when I went to see the Fault in Our Stars. BIG MISTAKE!!! There was no smell to it, so that was nice, and it didn't clump. And it was impossible to get off my face after crying, well not impossible but it certainly took a little while.