November 25, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I souly love this for the bottom lash brush its perfect size but I do find myself having to do several coats on the bottom lash line cuz it doesnt seem to dispense much product so I have to do 4 coats, it wears good doesn't flake EXCEPT the top lash mascara does not give me much volume or length its just "ok" so for my top lashes I use my L'oreal voluminous butterfly for top lashes but this mascaras only impressive prospect is the bottom lashe's but I don't love it enough to repurchase but I use up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Evangeline72

This mascara is great for the lower eyelashes, but I find I want a more volume type of mascara for my upper eyelashes. I only use it for my lower eyelashes and use a different mascara for my upper eyelashes. Overall it is worth buying It for the lower eyelash brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by aquablue128

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have pretty good lashes without mascara but omg this is my new holy grail mascara it's AMAZING! my lashes look amazing after one coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My real rating is 3.5 stars. I quite like this mascara, and I think it's so much better than the Maybelline Falsies mascara (which I hate because it didn't make a difference to my lashes whatsoever). This mascara actually does improve the look of my eyelashes, making them appear longer and a bit thicker. It keeps the curl intact for the day, too. Also, the mascara is very true to its name. I really do think that with this mascara, my eyes appear bigger and more enhanced, hence the name "Big Eyes". And while this mascara doesn't give an effect of fake eyelashes, it still is great on its own. Besides, I prefer natural, subtle lashes that still pop out. And this mascara does just that. However, this mascara has two glaring flaws. The first is that even though it claims to be waterproof, it smudges underneath my eyes sometimes. This makes it appear as if I have dark circles under my eyes, which is not nice at all. I am able to wipe the smudges off, though, but my undereyes still appear somewhat dark as I go through my day. The other flaw is that it is incredibly difficult to take off, and I find that it actually hurts and reddens my eyes when I try to take it off. And when I'm finally able to remove it (which is not an easy task at all), I find that some of my own eyelashes get pulled off in the process. So those two things aren't fun at all, but I don't think it's too much of a big deal. For other girls, it will be, though. Still, there's a lot to love about this mascara, so I'd still recommend it. Just be forewarned that it comes with downfalls, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh. I really wanted to love this. The side for bottom lashes was awesome, and I will probably keep it for that. But it clumped up my upper lashes terribly, and did not much else. Not much volume, not much length. It flaked off like crazy too and took some of my eyelashes with it! Ugh. I love Maybelline mascaras, but this one was sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by QueenBoudica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've become very fond of this mascara, I'm sure it's not the best available, but it's working for me.... there's no irritation to my eyes, it doesn't smudge or flake off, and it looks natural. It's too bad that you can't use all the product because of the package design. I've finally found a mascara that I can use, and it doesn't smudge on my glasses, either. And my lashes at the outer corners of my eyes are actually growing in!!! They were falling out, and the only thing I've been doing differently is using this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like the mascara, actually just the brush. The lower lash brush is great for my bottom lashes, and the only use I have for the top brush is to de clump my lashes if my other mascara clumps on me. When I first applied this I honestly couldn't even tell I was wearing any mascara which is no good because I love my lashes big and black.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This is good mascara, but definetely not the best. There are other brands that have better mascara, and even other Maybelline mascaras are better than this. The bottom lash brush is amazing, but even though the upper brush adds amazing lenghth and volume, it is extremely clumpy. Thats the only problem I have with this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by benitaroma

I was excited to buy this product as beauty guru Lauren Curtis raved about it recently. I mainly bought it for the mini lower lash brush. I think it worked really well on my upper lashed, fans them out really nicely EXCEPT, it irritates my eyes because of the FALLOUT. I don't even use the lower lash brush, it's far too messy - and again... Flakey fallout. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara gives a lot of volume, and add a lot of lenght to the lashes, but doesn't hold a curl of your eyelashes. There are 2 brushes, and people usually use more the one for upper lashes, so you can use all this side but on the other there's still product. The small brish does't do anything et does not distribute a lot of product. But I like the fibers of the big one.